Sulli in Wonderland

Sulli in Wonderland

Sulli's POV

"Sulli, be ready in thirty minutes!"

I simply smiled at the PD as she opened my door. The stylist unnie fixed my make-up. After all, I must look good in front of the people. I'm thankful for all the stylist unnies who work hard to preserve the idols' good images.

I love you all, stylist unnies!

Okay. That was just random.

"Jin Li-ah, you're looking really good now. You're ready," The stylist unnie had a smile of appreciation playing on her lips as she muttered the words. I bowed my head at her a bit, and looked at the time. 3:20pm, to be exact.

I was surprised by an abrupt voice by the door. Oh, yeah. I totally forgot that the PD was still there. He was on his phone.

"What?! Jo Kwon, Ki Kwang and IU are missing?!" The PD flailed his arms in the air. "Inkigayo's starting in thirty minutes! What do you expect me to do? Cancel Inkigayo?!"

I was more shocked with this news. Jo Kwon, Ki Kwang and IU are missing?! That would be...impossible. I mean, I just greeted them ten minutes ago in their respective dressing rooms!

This is crazy.

"Sulli!" The angry PD shouted. I flinched, and stood up like a military official. 

"Yes, PD-nim?"

"Go look for Jo Kwon, Ki Kwang, and IU. If you can't find them before the show starts, your hosting job here in Inkigayo is dead!"

I jumped in nervousness at the word "dead". No. I can't let my job here in Inkigayo be finished just like that!

I nodded, and excused myself from the other PDs and staff that are gathering inside my dressing room. My heels were an inch higher than my normal ones right now, making it really hard for me to walk around. But, who cares. What matters most is finding Jo Kwon, Ki Kwang and IU in thirty minutes. 

Let me repeat what I just said earlier. 

This is absolutely, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious-ly crazy AND ridiculous!

I groaned. I didn't like trying to find things. This reminds me about f(x) going to Japan. Luna unnie and Krystal tried their best to find the Hangul characters of NU ABO, but all I did was wander around and buy stuffed animals for them.

But, I have some inspiration now because if I don't get my working, then it's over for me.

I first went to IU's dressing room. As expected, no one was inside.

But, it was quite mysterious because her clothes were splattered all over the floor with an opening on the floor. Four tiles were broken, and there was a dark hole. 

It's strange. I mean, IU wouldn't have gone there...right? RIGHT?

Maybe she did go in there. She might have dragged Ki Kwang and Jo Kwon along with her, too.

Oh well. I should probably go in there.

I closed my eyes and said the magic words. "SUPERMAN!"

And, I fell into the hole of never-ending darkness.

Yes, it's never-ending. I just felt the gravity swallowing me and dragging me down.

It's more likely "Drag Me To Hell".

I'm falling, and falling, and falling, and falling.....

Just keep falling, just keep falling, just keep falling, falling,falling....

I reached the bottom with a loud thud. I rubbed my eyes and stood up, dusting off my . Something handed me tissue.

"Yeah, thanks." I said as I wiped my eyes. Oof. My make-up was being a nuisance.

Wait. Where did I get this tissue?

My eyes slowly looked down. I saw a white, little rabbit looking innocently at me.

And, I recognize that face.

Wait. WHAT?!

IU-SSI?! 

This is... truly weird. I mean, how can IU be a rabbit? This...this i-don't-know-how-to-call-it had IU's face and a rabbit's body. It wore IU's supposed-to-be dress for Inkigayo today. A clock also hung around its neck.

I can't believe it. IU-ssi became a rabbit.

Disregarding my fear and shock of this unknown creature, I decided to follow it as it hopped quickly towards a certain direction. I was completely oblivious to my surroundings earlier. I looked around to observe. It was a beautiful garden full of colorful flowers everywhere. The grass had that fresh scent lingering everywhere. I felt small in this garden. Everything seemed so big and breath-taking.

I finally looked ahead, and saw an entrance. I couldn't see it well because of the bright light coming out from it. I bid goodbye to the garden as I entered the entrance.

Okay, now I really want to know where the heck I am. How can I be firstly, in a garden, then now, a painting room? What is this, some kind of "Alice in Wonderland" setting?

This room had a white interior and a peaceful aura, with the sun shining brightly through the windows. There was a messy table at the center, and a mini TV on the right side parallel to the door on the left side. There was a clean canvas, and paint on the floor. 

It really was a room for painting.

I walked closer to the canvas and touched its surface. There was a thick amount of dust on it, and a red line underneath. I decided to rub it. I rubbed and rubbed until the whole canvas was clean, and it revealed a painting of lips.

The lips were as red as Snow White's. But, there were some small writings under it that I couldn't figure out because it was faded.

"Like what you see?" 

I heard an extremely high-pitched voice say behind me. I turned to that person, and was surprised to see Hyun Ah smirking at me. She had this... this weird hat on her head with the other members' faces imprinted on it. 

She grabbed my wrist and forced me to sit on the chair near the table. She dragged another chair to the other side, so now Hyun Ah is in front of me.

"Do you like painting?" I asked her. 

"Yes," She replied cutely. I mentally slapped myself. I was actually doubting if this was just a doppleganger of Hyun Ah or some sort of ghost. "I'm quite obsessed about it, actually."

I just nodded at her as she brought out a drawing book. She let me look inside. I opened the drawing book and flicked through its pages. There were different paintings of the faces of the stars in Inkigayo. Even PD-nim's face is there.

"How do you do these? It's so detailed," I muttered under my breath. It was really a work of art.

"How? Well, it's like how Willy Wonka does it. I simply cut off their heads, push it in a special, thick paint, and print it on my drawing book! I use my brush to etch some faded details, and afterwards, I cook them for lunch."

I shivered, imagining all of those things in my head. It was a work of murder, not art anymore. I can't believe Hyun Ah can smile this much after doing the things she does.

"I want you for my next artwork, Sulli-ah." She clicked her tongue and smirked. Oh no. 

She's going to kill me!

I slowly stood up from my seat and went towards the canvas as Hyun Ah brought out her sharp knife. Hyun Ah started slicing, and I used the canvas to shield myself from the blade. I ran towards the door with the canvas in my hands.

I locked Hyun Ah inside the room earlier and looked at the canvas. The writing was much more clearer now.

 

"Do it chu."

 

I don't know what those words were supposed to mean. I just discarded the canvas and walked on. I was in another unknown place. The place was similar to one of the sets in our NU ABO Music Video. Wait. This IS our NU ABO set!

That pretend stores... That car... This is really our set!

I looked around, memories flooding my head as I touched each set-up with my fingers. It's all made up of styrofoam and cardboards, and that car was just rented.

I patted the car's windshield, and it was now alive. The car was now a transformer. It turned into a robot with red eyes. Haha. Too bad its eyes were small so it looks like slits. This car is a monster!

I made a run for it. I knew that this car was going to kill or eat me. I learned from my experience with Hyun Ah awhile ago, so I can't afford to almost lose my life again here.

Getting out of our Music Video set was much harder than I thought. I came to the right end of the room, revealing three doors in front of me. I was within the robot's reach already, so I had to make it fast.

1...2...3... 

AHHHH! I don't know!

I just turned number 3's knob and went inside. There was a loud banging on the door, but after a few moments, it was gone. I sighed in relief.

My knees felt really weak right now, but I have to get through this strange place. No, wait. Screw that. What I meant was this world. I was completely forgetting my mission here.

I looked around again to search for any clues of Jo Kwon, Ki Kwang, or IU. Oh, that reminds me. After going to Hyun Ah's room, I have never seen IU again. 

"Keeheehee~!" I heard a loud laugh from the other side of the room. My curiosity level went up. I walked over slowly to the other side of the room, and got surprised.

This place was totally like a space sattelite. There was pink, blue and silver everywhere. There were also Mickey heads floating around with long Pinocchio noses. These floating things were the one laughing earlier.

There was a table at the center, and a red button on it. I pressed it out of curiosity. A buzzing sound echoed inside the room, and the Mickey heads starting to swarm around as if I was some kind of princess.

"Danger! Danger!" They muttered all together. I just looked up to them, thinking they were some kind of cotton candy. I cringed as a hand hastily grabbed my arm.

Wait. It feels warm... And...hairy...

FUR?!

I gazed at the thing holding me.

It's IU-ssi!

I glanced at all the walls in this room. Ugh. No way out. I wanted to grab IU and take her out of this world, but now, I have no clue on how to get her out of here.

"You are being sent to the King and Queen of Pinocchio!" She said, looking at her clock anxiously. She dragged me to a hole on the floor and we fell.

I landed on my . I immediately stood up when I saw IU running away. I ran after her, my feet throbbing in pain. I simply didn't care because I was reminded of my job in Inkigayo. No, it will not end.

IU stopped in front of two people who are weirdly dressed. Their coat was made out of fur, and they also had crowns on their heads. One was wearing a y bikini.

I slowly stared at the faces.

No. It can't be.

It's Ki Kwang and Jo Kwon!

But, eww. Jo Kwon was wearing the bikini. Eww.

"Is this the girl that pressed the red button?" Ki Kwang asked IU. She nodded.

Jo Kwon looked at me, that smug and arrogant look on his face. It was the same expression he used while performing Kkap dances. Jo Kwon observed me from head to toe, before turning to Ki Kwang and whispering something to him.

Ki Kwang smiled slyly at what he heard. He snapped his fingers, and there came two bleachers full of Infinite, Rania, F(x), 5dolls, B1A4, Sistar 19 and After School members. They were cheering and making disgusted faces at me.

"If you can't dance to 'To Me' with White Prince Heo Young Saeng, we won't let you go." Ki Kwang grinned cleanly. I looked over to their side, and saw Young Saeng-sunbae dressed in a white tux.

He beamed at me brightly and started to dance. Jin Young from B1A4 was holding a boombox and it was playing Rainbow's 'To Me'.  I had no choice but to dance along. Young Saeng-sunbae's chest pumps synchronized with mine, and we ended the dance perfectly. Everyone clapped, but then, Young Saeng-sunbae's smile turned into a frown.

"She was looking at me all along. Isn't that cheating?" He accused. I was stunned with the abrupt decision. Jo Kwon, still having that arrogant face, covered himself with his coat. 

"It seems that what Young Saengie said was true." Jo Kwon nodded as he said this. I raised a brow at him before, turning to Ki Kwang.

Oh, please. Just let me off the hook. I want to go home.

Just then, a swirling circle made its appearance at the Jo Kwon and Ki Kwang's back, swallowing them and them inside. The audience and Young Saeng-sunbae got in,too.

IU and I were the only ones left. My hair was being slowly in (and, no, I wasn't going bald). IU smiled at me as she pushed me in the black hole.

"It's time to wake up."

 

It's time to wake up... It's time to wake up... It's time to wake up.....

 

"Sulli! Inkigayo's starting in ten minutes!" I heard an impatient voice calling out to me. My arm was being nudged, too. I opened my eyes unhurriedly, and saw IU in front of me. I looked around. I was back in my dressing room, and IU's make-up and outfit was already done.

"What..?"

"Geez, Sulli. I didn't know you were that tired from practicing." Victoria unnie was leaning on the door. The other F(x) members were waiting outside. My door was widely opened.

I looked at the time. It was already 3:40. Absolutely ten minutes before Inkigayo starts.

I stood up quickly and brushed my dress. My head was still filled with thoughts about what just happened earlier.

Wait. Was this all a dream?

"What was I doing?" I asked IU, who chuckled lightly.

"The stylist unnie told me you fell asleep right after she applied make-up on you." 

I sighed in relief. Everything was just a dream. All a vivid and exotic dream.

"Let's go," I initiated as IU and I exited my dressing room.

 

-------------------

 

Author's POV

IU was chuckling delightedly with Jo Kwon and Ki Kwang as they made their way to Sulli's dressing room. It was minutes before Inkigayo's second half starts, but Sulli was out of sight. They searched for her around the building, but still, there was no sight of her.

They finally reached Sulli's dressing room, but they were confused. A lot of stylists, staff and PDs were crowding inside the room. They decided to join in.

"What's going on, PD-nim?" IU asked politely.

The PD could only look at her worriedly. "Sulli's missing. All that's left is a hole on the floor." The PD pointed to the mysterious hole on the floor. The tiles were broken, and badly cracked.

"What?!"

The End

 

Okay, so I enjoyed writing this a lot. I actually cracked up when I imagined Jo Kwon in a bikini.

You probably know now the locations in Sulli's Wonderland. The first was Chu's Music Video set, then NU ABO, then PInocchio (Danger). All those people in Wonderland were also the people who are involved in Inkigayo this week. They were performers in Inkigayo.

So, I hope you enjoyed reading that. XDDD