Get Me Out

Lakehouse

Baekhyun barely had time to swallow air before he tripped and plunged into cold, murky, black water. The squeeze on his chest made it hard for him to stay under for long, so he pushed up to the surface for more oxygen. 

Try as much as he could, the pull downwards was too much to handle and black was starting to appear in the corner of his vision. 
He realized,
Oh God, I'm drowning.
Turning in the water, he looked down at what was holding him back and let out a frustrated scream- the bubbles let out and floated to the surface.
 
Chanyeol. 
 
The big giant clung onto his waist with his eyes closed. His hair flowed around his face. Baekhyun tried hard to get his arms from around his chest but it seemed like he was unconscious. 
Slowly but surely, panic began to rise in his belly.  
Why wasn't Chanyeol responding to Baekhyun's tugs? An idea slugged into Baekhyun's mind. He gathered what little oxygen he had left in his mouth and passed it to Chanyeol underwater. He pushed back Chanyeol's lips and blew air into his mouth. One hand went behind his head tangling into his locks and the other grabbed his chin. 
As soon as the air went away from him, instinct took over from lack of oxygen and he tried to in as much air as he could- except he was still underwater. His mouth was flooded with nasty, earthy-tasting water and the light-headedness was getting overwhelming. He felt his grip loosen on Chanyeol's arms. 
Dammit. 
The black clouded his eyes, but they were closing anyways.
He decided then, that he didn't care that Chanyeol made his eyeliner smear and his hair messy.
He didn't mind that Chanyeol was like, two heads taller than himself.
He really didn't care, that Chanyeol's teeth were a shade brighter than his own.
He didn't care that Chanyeol's laugh was contagious and crazy- in fact, he loved it.
He loved Chanyeol's curly bird-nest of hair.
He loved his deep, bass voice.
He loved the twitch his eye made when he laughed. 
He loved Chanyeol. 
With that being said, Baekhyun moved closer to Chanyeol and pressed their mouths together in a long last kiss. 
He pushed closer to the giant and secured the latters arms tighter around his own waist. 
 
"Hey! He's not dead!" All of a sudden Jongin's voice was heard in Baekhyun's mind. 
Wait. 
Baekhyun's eyes snapped open. 
Was Chanyeol- Is he kissing me?
Baekhyun tried to push away from Chanyeol but the latters firm grip on his waist was iron. 
Air was forced into Baekhyun's mouth and a low guttural plead was heard,
Breathe. Please.
The darkness spun away, when a sudden lightness overcame him. He coughed a lot. He was coming to, painfully. Lots of pain. 
He was lying on the cold, bumpy, surface of the dock with his hands tangled loosely in wet hair. 
Ew. 
There was that pain in his chest again. He coughed once more and felt warm liquid slide out of his mouth. Slowly, his eyes opened. 
Baekhyun stared into round almond shaped, chocolate eyes. His mouth was parted as he was finally allowed the oxygen his lungs ached for. 
"Chan-" he was cut off when lips met his once more. 
"You don't know how worried I was. I thought you drowned. I thought you were gone forever." Chanyeol's husky voice found its way to Baekhyun's ear, as his lips brushed across his jaw. He shivered, but his heart felt warm.
"But, you were there." He wheezed. 
"Yeah, luckily." 
"No, I mean. You were holding onto me. You were unconscious and heavy. I couldn't get any air." 
Chanyeol's head rose, eyeing Baekhyun. 
"The only time I was in the water with you is when I dived after you. To get you back out of the water. That was five minutes ago." His eyebrows rose. 
Baekhyun's forehead creased. He had definitely been in the water longer than that. 
"If that wasn't you..then what was holding me down?" 
The two looked over at the water. The dark, murkiness made it hard to see inside. The water was black. The only light they had was the light on Jongin's back deck, for the sun had set hours ago. 
The dock moved, lurching suddenly. Baekhyun's grip tightened on Chanyeol. 
"Let's get out of here." The pair stood and made their way down the dock to the grass of Jongin's backyard. 
Baekhyun felt watchful eyes burn into his back. 
Turning, he saw the water ripple, as if something had submerged quickly; hiding. 
He held onto Chanyeol's arm tighter. 
"I think there's something in the water."
He felt a squeeze on his hand, assuring him Chanyeol had heard him. 
"Same here. Maybe coming to Jongin's lake house was a bad idea. I don't think we should tell the others." 
Baekhyun's eyebrows furrowed as he looked up at Chanyeol. They had reached the steps to the deck. 
The latters hair was straight and dripping from the water. Baekhyun now noticed the well built shirtless torso before him. He was suddenly pulled closer and that steel grip was back around his waist. 
Those eyes were back; dark and lustful, shining through dark lashes. They made him shiver. 
"You-mmf-" Baekhyun gladly let Chanyeol's tongue enter his mouth, as he shut his eyes. He nipped at the others lips, and willed his awkward grin away. 
 
Wolf whistles were heard through the screen door. What was also heard was a
 
Shut-up Jongin! Don't ruin the moment and come frost the cake! That was Kyungsoo.
 
Other voices yelled:
 
Cake? Xiumin. 
 
What about Chen, instead? -smack!- Oww! Arrogant Chen
 
A shut the hell up, all of you! My baby is sleeping! Sehun present.  
 
Watch your language, maknae. Lay, put the ing pickles back! Oh my god, what are you doing with the pillow cases? Grandpa Suho. 
 
You just told Sehun not to curse! Kris! Suho is being two-faced! Panda Tao. 
 
Everybody shut up! Luhan woke up. 
 
Lay! Stop hopping around! You're sloshing the pickle juice. Leader Kris.
 
But the pillow cases smell soo good! Unicorn. 
 
The bickering continued as the couple sighed and stared into each others eyes. Another day with Exo. Chanyeol leaned his chin onto Baekhyun's head while the older wrapped one arm around the youngers waist, the other on his Chanyeol's chest, and peeked at the lake. 
The waters turned. He tensed, then relaxed. 
 
Chanyeol's here. It's going to be fine. He sighed, and nuzzled into the warmth of Chanyeol's neck.
 
Everything is going to be fine. 
 
 
Erm.
 
Well, first of all, I should probably tell you that I shouldn't have done this, but instead worked on one of my other fanfics.
 
But really, I was thinking this was gonna be a chapter for A Baker Gets Wet, but no. I decided it was gonna be a BaekYeol Oneshot. I hope you like it. My first oneshot^^