Mother and Daughter

The Truth Or Dare Situation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4

Mother and Daughter

 

Chunji POV

 

It is hot!

 

Hot, hot, HOT!

 

Did someone turn on the heat? These idiot maknae, they do the stupidest things you can think of. I wonder what is wrong with...

 

WHAT THE HELL, ROCKY-HYUNG?

 

I am a VISUAL! VISUAL! Why do people keep throwing things at my face? Don’t they know it is my livelihood? Damn!

 

“Are you okay?” Byunghun quickly takes away that damn plushie. Wait, isn’t that Pororo!? That’s mine!!!

 

“Byunghun-ah, that’s mine!” I say, flapping the end of my t-shirt because I am sweating like a pig. GOD, IT IS SO HOT!!!

 

“Here,” he offers me. Of course, it is mine after all. An Angel gave it to me during one of the fansigning events during our last promotions. It is SO CUTE  (●´□`)♡

 

“Byunghun-ah, it is hot!!!”

 

He picks up my glass. “Do you want more ice? More drink?”

 

“Please,” I sigh. It is so hot, my brain’s getting fried. Totally fried.

 

Finally, Rockhyun stops that music blaring out from his phone – why does he keep doing that? We have two chairs and one-two-three-five... no two-five... no... well, too many people. You can’t play Musical Chairs with just two chairs. And Ricky’s bean bag doesn’t count. We could ALL sit down on it and there would still be space left for some. It is practically a bean BED.

 

“Okay, Chunji?”

 

“What? Hyung, please stop playing that music. It is so hot. And we don’t have enough chairs. So we can’t play Musical Chairs.”

 

 There, I was being polite and thinking I’d let him notice it himself but he really doesn’t seem to get it, huh? And he threw something at my face. Someone has to tell Rocky-hyung what is going on, even if it makes him feel like he is mentally retarded, but hyung, why don’t you notice simple things like these?

 

“FOR THE LAST ING TIME, LEE CHANHEE!!! WE ARE PLAYING TRUTH AND DARE!!!”

 

“Hyung! Did you just swear!” Gasping out like that is, again, disrespectful but he just said the f-word out loud. Hyung, that’s bad! And in front of my children – all my four babies!!! ⊙▂⊙

 

“Here.”

 

Ah, Byunghun-ah, you are my best daughter. You care so much for umma. The drink is ice-cold – just the thing to beat the heat.

 

Ummm... this is so sweet and cold... ummm.... this is HEAVEN!!!

 

Rockhyun-hyung is now yelling something at Byunghun – did you do something to annoy him, my baby? Don’t go around stealing people’s food... how many times does umma have to tell you that?

 

“Chanhee...”

 

Byunghun is really pretty. I sigh. I gave birth to a really beautiful daughter. Umma can die happy.

 

“Chanhee, choose – truth or dare?”

 

“What does my daughter want?” I question Byunghun back, caressing his hair. His hair is so lovely,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter