Want Cake

The Truth Or Dare Situation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 3

Want Cake

 

Changjo POV

 

Maybe I should just kill them all – C.A.P. and Minwoo and Chunji and L.Joe and Niel and Rockhyun. And Jonghwan and Changbum and Chanyong and Sanghoon and Hyukjin before they can enter our dorm and cause trouble. Like kiss Ricky. Or make out with Ricky.

 

Yes, I should just kill them all. After shoving some really big and painful things up their asses. You bastards. All you old lecherous bastards.

 

Moreover, Niel-hyung sobbing is really getting on my nerves – what the hell, man? You are twenty now and an adult! Shouldn’t you get that idiot rapper of yours under control? Especially since he just follows you around like a puppy and keeps teasing you like a ing three-year-old crushing on another ing three-year-old. What still makes it difficult for you?

 

I am pissed.

 

Pissed.

 

ing P-I-S-S-E-D.

 

Who the hell wants to continue playing after seeing THAT?

 

But Rockhyun has that ‘Oohh baby baby’ song again – what the hell is that song? They take hours to find the plushie – stupid Ricky, you are sitting right on top of it. But I don’t want to point it out to him. I want this whole idiot game to STOP RIGHT NOW. But the only thing that stops is the music playing and Ricky still can’t figure out how to get it out from under his and into his hands.

 

Rockhyun – I should really revise my list and begin my murder spree with him – makes Ricky get up and sit on his bean bag and throws Pororo at L.Joe, who doesn’t know who to throw it at because I am not the only one really who wants this STUPID game to stop after watching Ricky and that leader smash mouths together – WHICH WAS TRAUMATICALLY BAD.

 

Why are you throwing it at C.A.P., L.Joe? Do you want something catastrophic to happen again?

 

When C.A.P. doesn’t respond to the plushie in any way, Minwoo leans over and picks it up and rolls it over to L.Joe again, who shrugs and – DON’T LOOK AT ME, YOU AS MUCH AS ALL OTHER HYUNGS.

 

Chunji is hugging Niel, patting his back, doing his stupid umma thing again. Well, if you are SUCH a ING good Umma, you won’t let your son be , right?

 

You ING USELESS UMMA.

 

I HATE THE WORLD.

 

I AM GOING TO DESTROY THE WHOLE WORLD AND THE UNIVERSE.

 

Staring with Pororo.

 

 I will kill Pororo first.

 

The music stops as soon as I snatch Pororo from L.Joe – NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU NOW, PORORO.

 

“Changjo! Changjo, eat cake!!!”

 

Ricky? Ricky has slipped down from his bean bag again and is lying with his head in Minwoo’s lap – AND GOD, I JUST WANT TO ING KILL EVERYONE. Skip Pororo, just jump straight to the oldest idiot in the room.

 

“Changjo! Eat Cake!”

 

Ricky shouts out again, and he is grinning at me. Of course, he is grinning – he totally wants to destroy my diet, doesn’t he? ;A;

 

“Changjo~”

 

Don’t say my name in that voice, damn it.

 

“Changjo~ Changjo~ Changggjjjjjjooooooo!!!!!”

 

Who gives him right to call my name out like that while around with the hyungs, huh? WHO? WHO? WHO? I am going to kill THEM first. Damn you, Ricky.

 

“It’s not your turn – and Changjo hasn’t chosen between truth and dare, anyway,” Rockhyun scolds Ricky, hitting his leg.

 

“ARE YOU SAYING RICKY IS WRONG?”

 

“Changjo... ah... if you want... eat cake...”

 

Hmph. You don’t have to be so terrified of me. You are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter