The Morning After

The Truth Or Dare Situation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Chapter 1

The Morning After

 

 

“The cola C.A.P.-hyung bought was past the expiry date.”

 

While Chunji, Niel and Ricky are gullible enough to buy L.Joe’s explanation of why they are fuzzy about the details of the previous night and not-so-thrilled about the things that they DO remember, Changjo only narrows his eyes and looks warily at C.A.P.-hyung, who couldn’t care less – as always. He is drawing today, after a long time, and is blissfully ignoring the rest of the members grumbling as they clean the dorm which looks like the inside of their mixer grinder after Chunji is done with one of his cooking ‘experiments’.

 

“C.A.P.-hyung should clean, too,” complains Niel, finally. “Hyung is the one who bought the rotten cola! You should be the one cleaning up this mess as punishment.” Niel’s memory of the past night is painfully vague. He doesn’t have the best memory most of the time, however, an aching back, a sore and the fact that he woke up next to C.A.P. on the living room sofa make him feel that things are much worse than what he does remember. Moreover, Changjo has been blushing and avoiding meeting his eyes and Ricky had winked at him when he came down for breakfast that morning, so yes, things are Bad with a capital ‘B’.

 

As if that wasn’t enough to make him anxious, C.A.P.-hyung let him use his strawberry body wash today since he had run out of his own. In fact, C.A.P.-hyung had looked up from his game and told him he should do that – even though rule number one of Teen Top’s dorm was that no one touched C.A.P.-hyung’s toiletries. Ever.

 

‘This man has one helluva guilty soul,’ thinks Niel darkly as C.A.P. puts aside his sketchbook and picks up a mop to clean the cola spilled over the living room floor. ‘Oh yes, he definitely has a soul guilty enough to take him to hell in a VIP private jet.’

 


---

 

 

“Expired cola?”

 

Changjo has finally managed to corner L.Joe when the latter sneaks into the kitchen to grab a quick snack. They will soon run out of food and L.Joe wants to have as much of it inside him as he can.

 

“Yeah.”

 

Changjo folds his hands across his chest and raises a brow. “Really? Try again, hyung.”

 

L.joe stares up at the fierce maknae now glaring daggers at him.

 

“I thought puts people in a good mood, especially if it has been as awesome as yours last night. So why are you being so grumpy, again?”

 

L.Joe has decided to meet offence with offe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter