Chapter 5 - Opening My Heart Again

You're the Only One

Himchan POV;

Junhong said he borrowed Jongup for a while but they disappeared. Damn that little brat.

“Himchan?” I turned around. It’s Yongguk.

“Yeah?”

“What happen?”

“Junhong and Jongup disappear. I don’t even know where they are.”

“Let’s search them.” Me and Yongguk searching Jongup and Junhong for a whole night but we can’t find them. Even Junhong and Jongup didn’t pick up their phone. Damn that little brat what have you done to my Jongup?

“Himchan, I think we have to search them tomorrow, it’s midnight now. Let’s just go home?”

“O-Okay then. I hope they will be fine.”

“They will be.”

 

Third Person POV;

Himchan woke up because of his ringing phone. There’s one message, from Junhong. He opened the message. He gasped at the message. It’s a photo of Junhong and Jongup slept together. . Himchan quickly called Yongguk.

‘Gukkie please pick up the phone.’

“Hello.”

“Yongguk! I can’t believe it!”

“Believe what?”

“They.. Junhong and Jongup. They.. they.. slept together . They..” Himchan can’t continue. He’s crying already.

“Damn it. Don’t go anywhere. Wait there. I’m going to your apartment now.” Yongguk hung up the phone.

 

Yongguk POV;

Damn it. What have they done actually really? Damn it. I ran quickly to Himchan’s apartment. I typed the password and opened the door, found Himchan sat on the sofa, crying.

“Himchan.” I hugged him, letting him crying on me.

“Yongguk, what should I do?” Himchan said while sobbing.

“Shh... I’m here.” I wiped his tears. I took his phone and saw the message from Junhong. It’s a photo of Junhong and Jongup sleeping together. I assumed they had . Damn it. Suddenly Himchan’s phone’s ringing again. He opened the message.

“Gukkie, it’s from Jongup. He said—“ he cried again. I took his phone and read the message. ‘Hyung, I realized that I’m not worth to be your boyfriend. I’m bad. I’m sorry for hurting your heart, hyung. I liked you, really liked you, but I realized there’s someone that replaced you from my heart. It’s Junhong. I’m sorry hyung but I really like him now. You have to forget me, and if we meet again one day, just pretend that we don’t know each other. I’m sorry hyung. Goodbye.

“Gukkie, why Junhong stole everything that I have, why? First is you, and now Jongup?” he cried.

“Junhong didn’t steal me, it’s my fault because I had a crush for him. And about he stole Jongup, he did it. I’m sorry. It’s all my fault. I’m really sorry.”

“Forget it, Guk. It’s okay. Everyone makes a mistake. It’s okay. And I should forget Jongup, right?” he wiped his tears, trying to show his it’s-okay smile to me.

“I’m sorry. If I didn’t have a crush to Junhong, maybe we are still together until now. Maybe you still trust me. But because of my mistake—“ I felt something soft on my lips. Himchan pecked my lips.

“H-Himchan...”

“I already said it’s okay, right? It’s okay. And I think they like each other. I can see it from Junhong and Jongup’s eyes.” He smiled at me. The smile that I always like. I saw it again.

“Himchan, are you okay?” I put my hand on his forehead. He’s totally okay.

“I’m okay. But I’m going to be alone again, since Daehyun and Youngjae busy with each other.”

“Hey, I’m here. You forget about me?”

“Guk, seriously I wanna hate you but I can’t, because you’re just too special.”

 

Himchan POV;

I decided to forget Jongup and forgive Junhong, and starts my new day. Maybe it’s the best for me.

Yeah, Gukkie always be special for me. He's my ex but also my bestfriend too. And I can see sincerity from his heart, so why wouldn’t I try to trust him again? And who know if we can back together as a lover like in the past.

“Am I special for you?” asked Yongguk. I just nodded.

“Gukkie, I wanna trust you again. But promise me you won’t break my trust to you.”

“Really? Thank you Himchan. I won’t do that anymore!” He hugged me.

I’m right, I should forget Jongup. He’s happy with Junhong. And I should open my heart again to Yongguk, he’s sincere to me, so why not?

“Himchan! You still keep this?” he held the pink-mask bunny. Wow. Where he’s got it?

“Yeah. I still keep it, it’s so cute! And how about you?”

“To be honest, I still keep everything, I mean our memories, hoping we can back together as a lover again. But yeah forget it. It won’t happen. And yeah I still keep the red-masked bunny.”

“Who says we can’t back as a lover?”

“Eh?”

“We can, but of course it needs a time.”

“C-Channie, you’re not kidding now?”

“I’m not.” I pecked his lips again. Yongguk, you don’t know how much I miss you and I want us together again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n; double update! so himchan wants to be together with yongguk again. kinda fluffy chappie. and the next chappie is going to be super fluffy lol. and we are getting nearer to the ending of this story ;_;

thankyou for everyone who read, commented, and subscribed, i love you <3

replies;

@miyukihara: calm down.. and why you grateful about the scene? ._.
@exoonly: guk is going to save channiee~~
@dafujoshi: don't hate jonglo ;_; and sorry if i made the character in this fic is rlly bad ;_; but it's just a fiction so.. anyway this story gonna end in happy ending~