Chapter 3 - Something's Fishy

You're the Only One

Junhong POV;

I waited in front of Himchan’s apartment building. Where’s Jongup? Today I’m going to mess them again. Finally the person that I waited is here.

“Jongup hyung!” I clung at him, showing my cutest aegyo.

“Hi Junhongie! Anyway what are you doing here?”

“I just took a walk around here, how about you hyung?”

“I’m going to meet Himchan. Well I gotta go, can you get off of me, Junhongie?”

“But hyung...” I pouted. “He said he’s with Daehyun hyung and Youngjae hyung, so he’s not here?” I lied to him.

‘Why he doesn’t tell me’ Jongup murmured. I heard that. I saw Himchan from far. I smirked at him. I kept clinging at Jongup as he got closer to us.

“So hyung, let’s go somewhere, I’m bored.” I pouted, still clinging.

“Okay then. Ah, Junhongie, you’re so cute.” he ruffled my hair. I act shy and blushed. I held his hand, tightly, showing to Himchan that his Jongup is going to falls for me.

Act cute is enough to made Jongup falls for me slowly.

 

Himchan POV;

Jongup said he’s going to my apart but where is he? I got down and searched around the building. I saw him. With someone. It’s Junhong. Jongup and Junhong, what was happening now? Why they’re together? Why Junhong kept clinging into Jongup. And Jongup ruffled his hair too. I tried to approached them, making sure it’s not them. But it’s them. They’re going somewhere? Tears started falling, I can’t hold i anymore. Jongup, can I trust you? Junhong is nothing to you, right?

“Himchan?” that deep voice, the voice that I knew so well. But it’s not make sense if Yongguk is here. I turned back and it’s Yongguk.

“Y-Yongguk? W-What are you doing here?” he just hugged me, tightly. I couldn’t speak. I just sobbed in the hug.

“It’s okay, I’m here.” Yongguk wiped my tears. I thought he’s still in relationship with Junhong? “I’m not with Junhong anymore, we broke up.” Yongguk said as he can read my mind.

“W-Why?”

“Because....I still love you, Himchan. I wish I could turn back time, but we are over now. You with Jongup now.”

“I don’t know.”

“It’s okay. Now let’s go inside, it’s cold here.” Yongguk dragged me into the apartment building. What’s he doing here?

 

Jongup POV;

Today I spent the day with Junhongie. He’s so cute, really. It was a nice day. I hope I can spend the day again with Junhong. But I felt guilty to Himchan hyung. I only thought Junhong as my little brother, but why my feeling told me that I’m going to fall for him? I can’t fall for him. I only love Himchan hyung. Yeah Himchan hyung. Even I’m not sure with my heart now.

I wanna call him, but I really felt guilty. I knew he doesn’t know that I spent the day with Junhong, but I just... can’t lie to him. What should I do?

 

Yongguk POV;

I walked around at Himchan’s apartment building, hoping I could see him even it’s just a minute. I really miss him. But I saw a weird view. Junhong with Jongup? Why they’re together? Jongup you bastard, you promise me you will take care of Himchan and now you played with his heart and together with Junhong. And Junhong, how can he knows about Jongup? Something’s fishy here’s. I have to find out what is happening between them.

I saw Himchan from a far. And he saw Jongup and Junhong. I just approached him and hugged him immidiately, maybe it’s just a reflect. I shouldn’t hug him but I just can’t control myself and just hug him like that.

I miss you, Himchan. And I’m going to find out about Jongup and Junhong’s relationship.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n; jongup started to fall to junhong. himchan is confused, should he trust jongup or not? and yongguk is there when himchan need shoulder to cry.

next chapter gonna be so shocking, so expect that hehe~

anyway thankyou for everyone who read, commented, subscribed, thankyou and i love you <3

replies;

@blueberry_muffin: he lied again to jongup to mess up the meeting and here's the update ^^
@miyukihara: he's nice but bcs of himchan, he turned into the evil one, but let's see if jongup is going to fall for junhong or not~
@KAZEYAMaru: the ending is going to be shocking haha lol
@exoonly: yeah that' right, he's the real evil here lol, and yeah you're welcome <3
@XDBSKSUJUSHINEEX: hmm yeah i got it and it's okay. yesterday i'm just kinda spacing out and didn't rlly get what you mean and now i'm understand~
@CindfrogBlue: of course the evil junhong will try to mess up the date again lol