Onew the leader

3 Wishes and 99 days with you

 

 ( LUNICE P.O.V )

 

"Heara yah-Can I go home?" I asked coldly.

"O" she looked shocked.I nodded slowly,I want to go home.I need to do my report and this time no more mistake.

"ooo..ok.You want me to follow you? " She ask,i'm weird why she asking me like that.

"Ahh it's ok! I can go by myself perhaps I didn't go home..I go somewhere else.." she seem so weird.

"Bwoh? where did you wanna go."she smirked.

"I want to visit my dad."

"Omo..do you meant SM entertainment??" She exclaimed.She know lunice is lee so man daughter.

"Yupp!" She nodded happily and waved at her."Annyeong!"

"Wait,wait!" She grabbed lyn hand as she want to walk downstairs.

"bwoh?!" I yell because it hurting my hand.

"I'm sorry."

''What?"

"I wanna go too.!"

''Where?"

"SM"

"Heara yah..I afraid to bring people..my dad will scolded me.!"

"But this is first time you go there,,maybe you need someone to be with you!"She hugged my hand.

"Yah-but I.."

"Come on'.your father will never mad at her daughter.."she chuckled.

"but.."heara quickly cover from saying any words.she slowly nodded and follow what heara wants.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

( LYN P.O.V )

 

Once they reach SM building,Heara can't stop laughing but I will punch her slowly so she will realize where is she now.

"Wow fantastic baby,," She cover and her eye can't stop searching anywhere.

"I'm going to find my dad,,you stay here ok." I told her as I point at a couch.

"ok."She nodded.

****************************************************************************

I slowly push the door..but no one was there..

"Appa." I call.

"emm I think he's not here!! " I try to searching whether it true.

"Ok maybe i should wait here.." I said as I laid my body on a couch.

"woo.nice" I exclaimed.I never know that president room would be like this.So beautiful

"If i have room like this I think I can play while doing my work..but my room at school,,oh gosh!" I protes.

while i'm enjoy what i'm doing,then someone came and knocked the table so I realize.

"erm,,president?" a boy with blonde hair came and ask.

"Omaya!" I quickly wake up from the couch as I saw the guy came near to me.

"Can i know who are you?" he asked."And where is president?" he added.

"Ahh..president he's not here..meeting maybe.'' I explain.

"Ooo.."he nodded." And you?" he added.

"A..err I'm a visitor!" I reply nervousl,try to act normal.

"Visitor,,since when? president didn't told me before."He asked himself and stare deeply into my eyes.

"o" I raised my eyebrow.This guy so curious,,he want to know everthing untill he get the answer.

"yupp."I smiled creeply. shouting from my head said "go away!"

"Oh ok..anyways my name is onew."He pulled out his hand from his pocket.

"Lunice.." I shake his hand as he show his hand.

"Nice to meet you." he bow and smiled at me.

"Wow" I shock for awhile," His smile is amazing me.cute~" I thought.

"Bye.." he waved at me and walk out from the room.

"Bye.." my mouth automatically open and I already fall in love with his smile.

"Omo" I exclaimed and quickly cover my mouth with a piece of paper.

"So this is SM?'' I asked myself before I left the room.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

( LYN P.O.V )

 

I walk past all the room.This is first time I here so I watch carefully and try to a led base on situation.

I stopped for awhile after I heard something..voice! such a beautiful voice,like angel~

I follow where come the voice..and finally I found it haha!