Am I dreaming?

3 Wishes and 99 days with you

( LYN P.O.V )

I was laying on the bed,tired.Because I have to complete all the paper works that suppose to be my job and it was my responsibilty

to do that.Every years they will choose me to be the president of the club for anything that involve paper work and their make me mad

because those thing I have to do it ALONE..no one were helping me.For them it is my duty not them.

I slowly close my eye and take a long breath,this is the way how to release my tension.Try to forget what is happening  and I want to

rest

my mind from anything else.

"Ahh~nice!" I smiled as I get what I want..

"Unnie!!" Nana scream. "What in the world!!" I yell

"Unnie!!" she scream again as she came to me and hugged me so hard untill  I could't breath.

"What? You are disturbing me!!" I rolled my eye and quickly realease myself from her.

I could see she had tear in her eye,and want to started crying.

''Ya ya ya yah~Don't cry if you cry I will.." Before I could finish my sentences she started to cry loudly.

She scream as she could and it was too noisy I try to calm her down but she still want to cry and this time more noisy than

before.My mom came out and looking at me.She walked towards us and try to calm down this kid!

I want to act my innocent face but my mom know he just raise her eyebrow and hugged my younger sister.

"Mom..not my fault!" I said and look at my sister.

"Lyn,she just a kid." my mom replied but this time her tone were a little bit make me scared.

"Ok.I'm sorry!" I looked at nana,she were rubbing her eyes.She nodded slowly and grabbed my mom hand.

"I want to be alone..please~" I said as their walk away from my room.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

( Lyn P.O.V )

"Where am I ? " lyn asked,curious.This place just like heaven..so wonderfull and it was fascinating sight.i think this is the best

garden ever I  have seen.Beutiful with nature,full of roses and green grass.and what make me more like about it..I can see rainbow

on top of my head..wow

but..why is looked like it just me here and where is everyone..

"Hello..is anyone there?" I shouted and searching for people.No one respond, I feel weird.

"Am I dead?" I thought."No..No..lyn..you're not dead yet..this is just a dream!" I told myself and shook my head.

Then suddenly I heard something,,like a whisper..I was so scared and quickly find a place that can hide myself from that thing.

I saw a big tree and lay my body on it..fell scared still have but after lay on it~I feel cool.

"LUNICE LYN" A voice calling my name out and the voice heard so lovely and nice."Who was that ?" I replied nervously.

searching for the voice and nothing there."omma! help me!" I shouted as I run as fast as posibble but wherever I run I  still

in the same place,the big tree was there. " Please don't harm me..I'm innocent! " I crying out.

" Don't be so scared,I just want to tell you that you're special.You be choosen to get 3 wishes." The voice spoke.

" What wishes? " I asked. "3 wishes and those 3 wishes will came true if you really believe it." the voice added.

"But why me?" I asked but the voice didn't answer back and try to call it.

"Lyn~Lyn~" a familiar voice call my name,then I feel that my body were shaking horribly.

"Unnie!" I started to open my eyes little by little.I saw Nana were sitting beside me.

"What happen?'' I slowly wake up from my bed,try to memorize what happen just know.

"Ahh~it just a dream maybe!" I chuckled as I grabbed my towel and walk into the bathroom.Nana looked puzzle and she laugh.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

( None P.O.V )

Today as usual she wake and get ready to school.She walked slowly at the window and open the curtain so the sunlight

will appears in her room." ah~I'm so lazy to go to school! " She groaned as she lift her hand and put on top of her head.

Suddenly she heard someone knocked the door harshly and she no one else except that kid! She sighed as she walked

to the door. "Unnie....appa said if you didn't show youself in 5 minutes..he will leave you and you have to go to school

by bus!" She said while point at her watch.

"I know,I know!" She spoke with her most laziest tone and push her sister away then shut the door.

"Okay!" She nodded.

After take a bath and eat her breakfast she grabbed her bag and wears her shoes and the living room,her mom came

out and bring something for her.

"Here." her mother hand her bottle and her lunch meal.

"Ooo.." She hug her mom and her mom kiss her forehead." Don't be naughty at school " Her mother warning her.

"I'm not a kid mom!" She protes.

"Lyn.." Her father call her name.

"Ok bye!" She wave at her mom and open the car door.

"Unnie! You always late!" Nana spoke.

"Shut up!" She cut her word.

"Lyn..she is your sister." Her father said.

"Appa I don't want to make any mess!" She said while rolled her eyes at Nana.

" Okay.So what going on?" her father change the topic.

" What?me? " She looked at her father.Her father nodded.

"Ahh~be a president is not what have I thought!" She yell and wipe her face with her hand.

" lyn..you will be okay.." her father chuckled.

" But when?? " she already lose her temper.

" Err..one day! " her father replied.

" One day?! I thought that it would be today! " She almost scream but what she can do,rolled her eyes.

" Okay..we are here! " Her father park infront of her school try to calm her daughter." I can't pick you up today, so I will ask someone

too pick you! " Her father explain and pinch her nose.

She nodded then slowly open the door.

" Bye~" Nana waved her but being ignore by lyn.

" It's okay honey. " Her fathert told nana when he saw what just happen.Hoping that one day her daughter could change.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________