Chapter 9 : TOGETHER

Ljoe's Miss Right!

Seohyun p.o.v 

"I think you should go now ", I uttered softly to him as we walked out from the park. I don't want people to know about us. It's not the right time to declare our relationship yet.

"Chill babe. There's no one here, right now ", We were holding hand and walked side to side. I glanced at him. Ljoe looked calm and happy. He never missed to curve a smiled at me. 

I smiled, "You happy? ", he nodded. 
"But I'll be more happy if we could tell the people in the world about our relationship ", he stated, feeling the breeze night. 

"I-I'm not ready yet", I lowered my face. Until when you gonna live like this Seohyun? Secretly dating, lying to the people. Oh, Shut Up Mr. Heart! Don't you think what the fans will react? They probably won't accept our relationship. I mean - I'm not like my Unnies. They were pretty, got high level of confidence and sometimes they just bare with what people talked bad about them. While me, I'm not pretty, I got the lowest level of confidence and I do care what people talked bad about me! I always cried when they criticizing me. I don't have any courage to handle it. Seriously .  

"I know.. and I'm gonna wait for it ", He stopped walking when we arrived at the main entrance of the hotel. "B-but what if it will take so long? Will you wait for it? ", I looked into his eyes. He didn't looked sad or upset but remain smiling at me. Don't he get what I'm saying just now?

"Seo Joo Hyun ~ ", he called my name softly but yet sweet. 
"I'm sure, it will be soon ", he continued then kissed my forehead. What did he mean? soon? 

He took a step back, bid me goodbye and signaling his hand that he will call me. I just stood there froze, watching his figure disappeared from my sight. I blanked for awile.

Ljoe p.o.v 

"Byunghun, are we there yet? ", Today is our anniversary. It was just a few day since the day we getting back together. I thought about doing something that will make her touched at the sametime suprising her. She was now being blindfolded by me. Why? Well, it's a suprise right?!

"Just a bit few more steps - ", As we heading to the door where the reporters from all the country gathering outside, waiting for us. "Byunghun, can I just walked with my eyes open? It was uncomfortable. ", She whined at me. "Aww, you make me wanna kiss you right now, babe ",  

"Aishh, Jjinja! ert namja~ ", she playfully hit me but then stopped. 
"Why is it so noisy here? ", I smiled then twisted the knob.

click! click! click! 

She tugged my sleeves. "I don't think we should be here ", She said in her low tone voice. 
"No babe, We were the main cast here ", I happily stated. 
"But I can heard they snap - ", I remove her blindfolded. She was flabbergasted. There was a hundred thousand fans infront of us. Some of them were crying heartily, some of them fainted and some of them cheering for us. She mouthed 'What are you trying to do? ' to me. She look dumbfounded. 

I smiled then took the microphone that was prepared for us. I hold her hand tightly. 

"I would like to say something, Seohyun and I have been secretely dating for almost 2 years. Thanks god. No one had ever caught us till now. Yeah, We were lucky. But honestly, were were having a bad time. Scandal and other sort of things. When we discussed either to declare our relationship, we will end up bickering - ", I cockily laughed. 

"Honestly, I love to argue with her. Well, because I love to coaxed her, getting her in my arm, kissing her tenderly. I just can't imagine my life without her. I had enough been through this before. It was totally miserable for me. Every night before I fall asleep I will think of her and uknowingly I have kiss my pillow - " getting some aww from the fans, reporters and cameramans. 

"I know, it was yucks! Hahaha . So, I thought, how about proposing her today in our 2nd anniversary ", I glanced at her beside, She was crying. I knew it! 

I held both of her hand. "Babe, When I first saw you, I called you Noona, after we have our first date, I called you Keroro. Then, I called you Hyun. And now, I'm hoping to call you my wife. Will you marry me? ", I take out a tiny red box from my pocket and opened it. Seohyun was startled and covering . 

 

I do! I do! I do!  They were shout in unison. It seems that they support our relationship.

"I-I do ", she smiled at me, I wiped her tears. I put the rings on her fingers and kissed it.
"If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say, I love you. I love you so much, babe ", I whispered into her ear.

 

-


We were heading to the exit of the building when she suddenly spoke, "Now I get it what did you mean by soon ~ ", I smiled and giving her a kiss on her cheeks. " Today is the happiest day of my life "

_________________________________
Bored chappie~ I'll end this story soon! :)