Chapter 8 : SUPER JOINT CONCERT

Ljoe's Miss Right!

Seohyun p.o.v  

"Kai- bai -bo! ", We have just finish the rehearsal for Super Joint Concert in Thailand. And now we're playing korean hand games. Actually the korea's version of rock, paper, scissors. Well, to decide who is going to buy the drinks since our manager was not here. I don't know, maybe he was in the toilet.

All of us were exhausted.  We threw our hands out. Some formed to make scissors, rock and paper. We kept on playing for almost 10 minute, but in the end only Sica unnie left.

"Aish! but I'm tired~ ", she whined. She turned to 24 this year but still act like a kid. People always said that F(x) Krystal looks mature than her. Yeah, I totally agreed. 

"Same goes with us ", Tiffany said using her fluent english. She was at the corner of the stage, wiping her face with a towel. "B-but  - " 

"You lose the game, Sica. Palli buy me some drinks. I'm damn thirsty right now ", the dancing queen stated, while fanning herself. Well, It's really hot in Thailand. 

"Aish! Stresss! ", Jessica groaned. She stood up. 

"Unnie~ Let me buy the drink. You go take a rest ",I suggested. Sica Unnie looks really tired right now. I have already enough rest earlier when they bickering. 

"Seo - ", The dorky leader looked at me, I nodded and smiled. Sica unnie already thrown me a hugged from behind. "You're the greatest maknae ever! ", she praised with her high pitch voice. 

"Gomawo Seohyunnie~ ", Yoona and Yuri stated in unison. They really look like twin now.  
"Aniyo~ ", the aegyo that I did at strong heart. The Unnie's giggled softly. I stood up and step down the stage. "Palli, come back! ", the tallest Unnie shouted from the stage. "Nae! " 

I searched for the vending machine in the building behind the stage. When I found it, I quicly run towards it. Just then my shoelace was untied. So, I bent down and tied them up. "There", I stood up and beamed happily.

I looked up straight. My eyes widen. It was the first time we meet after the day at his dorm. 3 months he didn't contact me nor text. I tried to act like nothing happen and walked passed him. I put on the coin and pressed the button. I waited for a while, didn't dare to look behind, in case he was still there.   

"Aigoo~ I should asked one of my Unnies to help me brings the drink ", I mumbled softly. 
"Let me help you then ", Ljoe said in his low tone beside me, I gasped. I thought he already went away. 

LJoe P.o.v 

I'm truly damn mising her.  I miss her aegyo, her cooking, her motherly attitude. I miss all of her. 3 months we didn't met or contact each other. It was miserable to live without her, hearing her voice. But the jealosy just overcome me. Hearing from people mouth about Yongseo is real really makes me want to tell them the truth that's maknae of SNSD is only mine. Mine! 

But now looking at her, smiling likes nothing happen makes me hurt, She already forget about me huh? She must been having fun with Yonghwa behind me huh? ! Stupid! I hate them! I hate - I hate for loving you so much Seohyun .... I love you so much.

"Let me help you then ", I don't know, the word just simply slipping from my mouth. We're now just an inches, I really wanna hugged her from the back. But I hold myself from doing it. 

She remain silent as I didn't exist. But then, "Kyuhyun Oppa! ", She called the guy that already walked out from the room near the place where we stood. Now Kyuhyun?! tsk, What the hell are you doing now?! I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist.

"Oh? Hyunnie~ ", He walked near us. I act natural. "Oh hey~ are you - erm L from Teen Top right? ",

"L is from Infinite, I'm Ljoe ", I faked a smiled and chuckled. Duhh~
"Oh, Sorry. My mistake. Btw, You both known each other? ", Kyuhyun looking at me then Seohyun. "Yes/No ", I glanced at Seohyun. No?!

"Is it a yes or a no? ", He raised his eyebrow. 

"I - ", I want to answered but she interupted. 
"No, I mean. Of course we know each other since we always had a coincidence schedule, right? ", She looked at me then smiled. Oh WoW!, You smiled at me but you lied to him. 

"I don't know much about him. ", she continued then giggled awkwardly. I know she want to keep our relationship, but can she atleast admit that we known each other. 

"I see~ ", He nodded. "Well, He is too young to be your friend ", Kyuhyun jokingly said. 
"Hey, I'm young too ", She playfully yelled at him. 
"Yeah - ", He nodded. " .. but, back then ", he continued then laughed heartily. 

I hate to see their closeness. We didn't break up yet. She is still mine, dude! 

"Yah! huh, Nevermind. Oppa~ can you help me with these? ", She change her voice to a soft and sweet voice, pointing at the bottle drink. I bet Kyuhyun would melt hearing that. Ehrm! So do I. 

"Sure, Angel ", He take 5 bottle with him. "I can help you ", I strengthen myself to tried again to talked with her. "It's okay, I can brought this. Erm, Let's go Kyuhyun Oppa ", She walked away, followed by kyuhyun.

Buk!  I punched the wall furiously. Punch and Punch till my hand bleed. I groaned, not because of the bruise, but the pain in my heart. 

I quickly hide my hand in the pocket and left where myTeentop member was. 


Seohyun p.o.v 

I sat on the bed and lowered my head. Did he tried to coaxed me back? Am I acted too cold toward him? I ruffled my hair. Did he still love me? He didn't contact me for 3 month. I bite my fingertips. This won't be. I take out my sweater from the closet and grab my phone. I have to go out! 

Glady, President Lee Soo Man provide each of us a room. So that I can avoided their numerous question. I entered the elevator and it rode me down. 

There still people hang out till this late. I looked at the clock on my phone. 12.13 a.m. Just 15 minutes and I will returned to this hotel. I walked out the main enterance, it looks happening out here. I memorized my hotel name, in case I lost in this big town. 

I walked around the street, amused by their beautiful town. Then, I found a beautiful park full with lights from the lamp post. I sat on the near bench. I slided my phone to unlock and there was his picture as my wallpaper. I click on the message, and read our conversation numerous time. How I wish, I could turn back the time. 

I opened the contact list, there his name at the top 'Baby Ljoe' . Should I give him a call? But will he answered it? 

"Hi babe~ ", I heard a voice. I turned my head back and found out that there was two men standing just a meter behind me with a ert looks. 

I stood up and walked away passed him, but one of them managed to caught my wrist. I struggled to pull my hand. Unknowing I dropped my phone. "Let me go! ", then the guy said in Thai with his friends. I didn't understand a single word that came out from their mouth.

"Help me! Help me! I'm at the park! Help me! There's a people tried to kidnapped me! ", I scream for help, there's no one except us in this park. So, I assume people outside the park would heard me.

"Hahaha~ No- one - help - you ", the men said one by one the words in english. His other friends cares my cheeks. I'm scared, too scared. I pulled my head away from his hand and tears just came down . "Let me go! "

"No, korean girl ", they said then laugh evily but then buk! buk! I heard a punch. The two men were fighting with the guy that tried to save me. I can't see his face clearly since he wore a mask. Then, I saw the two men just ran away. I fell down and breathing hard. It's a trauma. My heart beating hard. The tears  didn't seem to stop. 

"Hyun~ are you okay? ", The guy take out his mask and cupped my face. "L-ljoe? ", I said softly. 
"Yes, it's me ", I hugged him tight. "I'm scared, help me ", I said between my tears. 

 

He release the hugged "Joohyun, listen. Calm down. okay? ", he cares my cheeks. "I won't leave you again ", He said then kissed my forehead. 

"I- I ", I stuttered. 
"I'm sorry for what I did to you, babe. I was ignoring you for the whole 3 month, I'm sorry", he wiped the tears that flow down. 

"I don't know why you been mad at me ", I said softly . 
"I'll tell you.. But not now " 
"Why? " I asked.
"It's just not the right time, babe?", He kissed my cheeks and hugged me.

"How did you know that I'm here? ", He showed me his phone. 
"You called me, I heard you screaming for help, saying that you're at the park. That's why I'm here, to save you ", I'm touched. He is sincere. I picked my phone and looked at the screen, I make a call at him. Thanks God, If not I don't know what might happen at me, 

"There's an only park that near to your hotel ", he said before I could even asked him.
" You seems to stalk where I stayed huh? ", I smiled at him. "I can't help, babe", he pouted at me.

"I want to apologize too ", I said, lowered my head. "No, you didn't do anything wrong ", he said. "For what I did to you earlier at the vending machine, it was inappropriate " 

"Forget about it, What I just want to know now if you still love me? "
"Of course,  I love you so much ", I looked into his eyes. 
"I shouldn't prejudice against you, back then " He sounds regret and guilty. 

"It's past already, we're back together, right? ", I said trying to cheer him up.
"I promise by myself, That I never let you go again. And you must promise me too that you will always be on my side through thick and thin ", I nodded. 

"I promise ", He kissed me again, from cheeks to lips. We stayed like that for a long time. 
"I love you, Seohyun "





 



--------------------------------------
I will edit this chapter tomorrow.  T_T