#02

Love is Pain

"Yes, Ms?"

The woman at the counter asked me politely. I was in the company, SM Town again to take my final test. My heart beated faster and faster as I asked the woman a question.

"Annyeongseyo.. Is Mr Lee Soo Man here? I am here to take my test."

I answered. I hoped the woman couldn't see me shivering.

"Wae, test? I'm sorry, but Sir is not in. He has an important meeting with KBS, and will only be back probably 3 hours later. You might as well get home."

"... Wae? But the letter that was sent to me said to wait in SM Town at 2p.m. and Sir is not here? Then do you have someone who can be his substitute or something?"

I asked, shocked. The letter really told me to wait in the company at 2.p.m, and it was already 2.15p.m. since I came.

"I'm sorry? Please go back now and I will not answer your question. My company strictly doesn't answer these stubborn questions. Please get home quickly and tell your parents that the test is cancelled."

"Anniyo, anniyo. Please, even if Sir is not here, can I wait somewhere here?"

"....."

"Okay, fine. There's a waiting room over there, on the left hand side of the company. Right next to the restroom. Can you see it? It's there. Go there and wait, and when Sir comes back, I will notify you,"

The woman finally gave in. She pointed at a corner, and I nodded.

"Kamsamnida! Your kind deeds will be rewarded!"

I walked towards the waiting room. It was going to be 3 hours in this company.


3 hours and 5 minutes later...

"You have passed the test, Ms,"

A voice boomed from behind me. I was too startled that I jumped up from the couch. It was Mr Lee Soo Man! But, what did he say? I didn't hear properly. Was it...!

"Omo! Annyeongseyo, President Lee Soo Man!"

"Did you hear?"

"...Wae? What did you say just now?"

He stared at me, dumbfounded.

"I said, 'You have passed the test'!"

I jumped. I looked at him, my eyes shining.

"Jinjja..? But! I did not even take any test!"

"Anniyo, you have took the test! To be honest, I did not go for any meetings. I was staying in my office all the time, and my worker bluffed you. I was testing you on your patience, and well, well, well. You passed it! Do you know what is most important to being an idol?"

"From the test.. Patience!"

I blurted out, unknown of my manners.

"..Yes, yes, yes. You are right. During your journey in SM, you will meet many unfortunate things because there are more than 1 idol in SM. But, patience will help you. Take every step slowly, and don't be greedy. Once you manage on your own, no one can help you and you have learnt another thing. Independence."

"Are you ready for your journey in SM?"

President Lee asked me.

"Yes!"

I answered loudly. He clapped as loud as my voice.

"Then, welcome!"

President Lee held out his hand, and I gladly shook it.


It was my first day as an idol. I was so excited! I waved goodbye to my sisters as I went on my way.

"La la la! La la la!"

I sang cheerfully, jumping happily.

"HEY! WATCH OUT!"

"Ah!"

A car was speeding towards me. I screamed and leaned backwards. Luckily.. it stopped just in time, 1 inch away from me. Smoke was all over the place as the driver pressed on the brake.

"HEY! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I-- It's you?!"

"Hey, why are you there?!"

I shouted. It was that guy, the one that almost hit me few days ago.

"Oh my god, I think.. We are going to.. Be in the same team!"

"WHAT?!"

I screamed. What the..?

"Aww, come on. You are pretty cute too, we can make a really good team, right?"

"Definitely, NO!"

That guy was so.. well, damn annoying! How would I be happy being with him, and plus, a TEAM?! What the heck is that?!

"Hey, we both.. Quite a good match huh? Wanna be my GF? You got a good advantage, my body's y,"

"Hey! I'm not those kind of girls, damn you!"

"Would you dare, huh? If you are so true, let's see if you're gonna be hating me or loving me,"

He pulled off his shirt. I gasped in shock. I admitted that he was full of muscles but so what! I didn't like him a bit and lucky me. He didn't see me 'Wow!' But my mouth was still open. I quickly closed my mouth. He stared at me.

"So, you lucky?"

"Nope, not at all. Damn you, put on your shirt. And , I am so late for the meeting!"

"Come on, being late is a good thing."

I gasped. He was an irresponsible man, and of course.

"If you wanna be late, then be late your own. I'm going,"

 I turned around and could still feel him staring at me. I didn't care. Just the first morning of my first idol day and there are already unfortunate things happening to me. The President was right. Life was really full of unfortunate things. Firstly, almost dead from a Mercury, next, I even have to be a team with that guy?! OMG. I can't belive it!

 


*Author's note

OMG.. I know this is really really short but I really can't write for long!!!!

I will try next time............................ Thanks!

Plsss subbb!!!!! =)