#01

Love is Pain

I am outside the interview room now, waiting for my turn. People glance at me, and I timidly turn my head to around to avoid their stares. They must have thought : What is this little punk doing here? How can she be an idol when she's so shy around strangers? But I am not afraid. I don't care what people think about me. I just do my best and try to excel in everything, except for one topic which I can't mention now because my heart is pounding faster and faster.

It was my turn. I went in the room and the cool breeze made me have goosebumps.

"Ms Kim? You can start now,"

"Yes, Sir."

The day passed quickly. Finally, the interview ended. I bowed politely, 90 degrees, and went out of the room, closing the door lightly. The people looked at me and smirked. I think they were thinking : I wonder.. I wonder if she will get a Grade F for this interview? Ha!

No matter what they thought, I still had to remain cool and polite. I bowed 90 degrees at them, and walked out of the company, SM Town. Just when I was about to get a taxi, a car sped quickly towards me.

"Omo!"

The door opened, and a person came out.

"Ya! Watch out for yourself! If there's any accident, you are to blame!"

I took a deep breath and tried to still be polite.

"Mianhae, I didn't see and was just surprised. I am sorry to have almost caused an accident,"

"Mhmm. Fine. Go now,"

"Neh.."

I walked towards the path for people, and glanced back. He was still there, staring at me with an evil expression on his face.

'Calm down, calm down, Taeyeon. You can do this! Hwaiting!'


Few days later...

"Unni! Did you know that today Krystal unni sent you a message but you didn't receive? I called unni just now and she said that you didn't respond. What is happening?"

My dongsaeng, Seohyun was the youngest in my family. I loved her the most as she was very cute and responsible for her actions.

"Oh, did she,"

I looked at my phone and tapped it around.

"Omo, she did! Kamsamida, Seohyun ah,"

"Anni! Welcome, unni!"

I was bored. Lying on my bed with my, once again, another dongsaeng, Tiffany, I looked up at the ceiling.

"Mmm.."

I looked back and saw Tiffany lying on my stomach. 

"Wae?"

I asked gently.

"Anni. Unni, to remind you, I found a letter in the letterbox this morning when you were still sleeping,"

Tiffany got up from the bed and opened my bedside cupboard. She took out a letter, with the logo 'SM Town'. I freezed.

"There, unni."

"Kamsamnida, Fany ah. Do you want something to eat?"

"Anni, I am more worried about this letter. Nobody ever sent you a letter, so why is there an envelope sealed so neatly and tightly?"

Tiffany asked.

'Oh yes! She couldn't read as she hadn't start school yet.'

"Oh, it's just a simple letter, nothing important. Don't worry about it, Fany. I will open it later,"

"Neh,"

Tiffany left the room and I was alone, sitting up on the bed. I looked at the letter beside me, and decided that if I did not open the letter, I would forever be unknown of the result. I had to open it somehow.

I plucked up my courage and took it in my hands. I closed my eyes and prayed that it was a letter that noticed me of the final test, and not one which said 'Sorry, you are not included for the final test.'

"Omo!"

I screamed. My family came up running, and opened the door quickly.

"Wae, wae, unni?"

They chorused. I looked at them, smiling happily as a lark.

"Dongsaengs, I have an announcement! I am officially going for the final test as an idol!"


*Author's note :

I'm so really sorry if this was too short. I had no time to write any further even though I wished to. Still haven't bathed after 4 hours. Busy preparing this 1st story which I am truly looking forward to.

Please support me by subscribing and commenting my mistakes!

I wonder if I have time tomorrow? Probably not.. Busy with school activities..

I'm so sorry! But I promise, whenever I have free time, I will definitely log in and give real interesting and exciting stories to all of you, asianfanfics! Look forward and sub! <3