chance

Let it Rain

KAI P.O.V

im still busy holding her hand until i heard cough. "ehem... kai-ssi.. sorry your hand.." kyungsoo said when the other hand pointing at my hand who was still holding her hand. im blushing and release her hand. "o-oh? yeah..sorry". oh my god that was embarassing, when im still busying with blushing then i heard giggle from her and my friends. "hehehe you are so cute when you are blushing" kyungsoo said and pitching my cheek, she smile widely, oh my her smile was so beautiful really.

"owwieee uri kkamjongie was blushing, KYEOPTAAAAAA!!" there again, i heard baekhyun fangirling over me, then i look back at her then she is winking at me. but unfortunately the happy virus saw what she did to me, so he was pitching her nose and she was yelling. "you!! you want cheating on me with kkamjong,??? hell no!! he was tanned and spooky! no you better with me cause i have a fairy skin than kkamjong" HE SAID WHAT??!!! IM SPOOKY??? THIS BRAT!!

"said a boy with a creepy grin.." i said mocking him. and the other erupting with laughing at chanyeol. he pouting his mouth, yeah his cute but not with that creepy grin of him.

"stop pouting hyung~ you look disgusting" said sehun who was earn slapping in his head from baekhyun.

"be carefull with your mouth magnae! his your hyung..even if he was creepy but i still love him you know" said baekhyun shyly. chanyeol was shocked before but then he was jumping around and hugging baekhyun like maniac.. STUPID GIANT. i was busy looking baekyeol couple. "they look cute together, right?" i snapped my head at jyungsoo, gosh im forget thet she is still here.

"uhhmm yeah, thay are cute" i said awkwardly, then she nodded and said that she had to go and bowing with us,then leave. i still looking at her back when tao and kris hold my shoulder.

"you like her right?"ask tao, im just stare at him blankly. "dont deny it kai, i now you like her" he continue. im just keep silent dont know what to say, yeah she is beautiful, kind and warm girl. but i still didn't know about my feeling toward her, im just meeting her and im still scared to fall in love again.

"dont worry kai, i think she is not a kind of like your ex- soojung, please try to fall in love gain, maybe this is a time to you to move on and open a new relationship, we just kind of worry about you kai, look! you rarely smile and cold right now, please be happy, dont scare to make a new life" said kris who was get nodding from tao,and the other, suho came to me and hold my hand.

"if you like her, and you want to be with her, maybe i can help you, im just want you to be the kim jongin that i used to know, ottae?" suho smile at me,luhan,baekhyun nodding at me, sign that they are agree.

"i'll helping you too" said luhan cheerfully im just smile a bit to her, she is really cute and cheerfull. then i heard someone telling me something that makes me kind of shocking.

"she is my neighbor, so i think i can makes the both of you get together" yixing said. kris was really happy and kiss yixing on the lips.

"thanks honey.. you want to helping him" said kris.

"no problem that was friends are for by the way" she giggle. ok maybe this is a chance to me to move on. Do Kyungsoo, are you fate for me? ok we'll see...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

mianhae it just a short chapter, i was kind of busy right now so i cant making a long chapter and by the way im changing a couple here first it krisho and taolay but im changing to krislay and sutao, mianhae for the sudden change, please comment about this story so i can make it better next...GUMAWO!!! *BOW*