(1) first meet

Let it Rain

im sorry it's a short chapter or maybe the introduction chapter,but enjoy i will make a long chapter later, be pathient gurlsss... sorry for the broken grammar and typo in this chapter,its a boring chapter T-T..

KAI O.P.V

today was is monday, so today was the worst day ever in my life because there so many who was ordering her self to get layed by me, what a .. they just looking at me because im handsome, tall, famous and probably rich, they love me because my look,my status and my money, they didn't love me because who am i.. so i didnt't give a about them, im just passing them who still screaming my name.. ugh.. i think im gonna deaf day by day...until came the bunch of good looking man who was know me from im still in the diapers they are chanyeol, sehun, kris, tao, and chen..

" YAH!! what with a long face kim jongin??" said the happy virus chanyeol who was got slap in the head from kris. " shut up you egg!!" said kris and chanyeol pout while rubbing the spot that kris hit in his head. " fangirl huh?" said sehun im just nodded then tao patted my shoulder ' dont worry their just , dont mind them, ok?" said tao, he has the scary face but he is a gentle one, he had girlfriend named suho, the beautiful girl who was really calm,pay attention to him and gentle like umma, im envying him,really, he has everything that i dont, like parents,girlfriend who was really love him cause who is tao.. not different with chanyeol,kris,and sehun they had a girlfriend too who really beautiful baekhyun who was chanyeol GF was really cute and beautiful also, she's noisy like chanyeol, pranskter like him too but she's smart and really know chanyeol very well inside or outside, she was a spirit and oksigen for chanyeol, even if they always bickering each other, but they  are really love each other,

and then kris who has GF names yixing or we calling her umma because kris is always like our father or leader to us.. yixing was really cute, beautiful and calm, she was act wise and caring, always helping us no matter what,has a gentle beautiful smile with dimple sparkling eyes,really beautiful, kris loves her so much more than he loves him self, yixing was kris everything without yixing kris was mess,he like body without soul,dying inside and yixing too, they are really romantic they are rarely fight, but just for your information whenever kris with yixing, he was acting cute and doing nasty pout whenever his jealouse.

and sehun, huh i dont know to tell about him, he and her GF was too adorable, they belong to each other in the end of word is without sehun,luhan wouldn't be alive, sehun and luhan them both was cute and adorable, luhan was beautiful and cute sometimes with big doe eyes and looked like a deer got caught was too hard to resist for evryone..but chen, he was complicated he has girlfriend or maybe not? i dont understand thought. i just walking with them until i heard a girls calling chanyeol,tao,sehu, and kris, they are baekhyun,yixing,luhan and suho i turned my head and smile at them..

"annyeong" i said to them,but just yixing who was greet me back and the other smile at me.."hi jongin..how are you?" said yixing while patting my head like a mother do to their son, i smile and looked at kris who was sulking on the corner because yixing didn't greet him, what a child.. " im great, you better go to him before he kicking me in the " i said pointing to kris, she giggle and nodded and then came closer to kris and kissing his lips gently, kris grinning like idiot, im happy for them.. then i look at hunhan couple their drinking their bubble tae,since when they got a buble tea?? they love buble tea so much,chanyeol just hugging baekhyun waist and kissing her cheek again and again, tao kissing suho head while suho fixing tao tie..chen and me just looking in envy, and i just want to go to class and leave them there but when i turn around i bumped into girl with big doe eyes,y lips, black long hair and fair skin so beautiful i cant take my eyes of her until i found that girl was falling to her , so i bent down to her and apologize to her,and help her stand, she said that it's okey, and her voice was really soft and beautiful, then i pull my confident and bring my hand to her and introducing my self.

" once again im sorry to bumping you, by the way my name is kim jongin,and you can call me kai". she nodded and sile at me,that smile...ugh,,, and she's take my hand and shake them "my name is do kyungsoo, nice to meet you kai"

OMGGGGGGG it's boring chapter ever, i promise to make a better chapter later.. im sorry readers, im at making story *bowing to the all of you* please comment and subscribe, please dont too harsh at me on the comment im still new here, but i'll be accept all the comment, Kamsahamnida~ *bow*