Chapter 2

A Cheesecake love

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Cheesecake Love Part 2

          You hear the bell above the door ring as someone opens it.

          "Jagiya!" you hear your boyfriend of six months call as he enters with Zelo.

          "Oppa!" You said smiling at him from behind the counter. "Day off?" and you look at Zelo, "Annyeong Zelo-shi"

          "Annyeong Nuna" he said smiling at you, "We're on a food run. We're doing a photoshoot today."

          "And you came here because…"  Hye-ri, you're baking assistant and also best friend asked poking her head from the kitchen glaring at Daehyun. She didn’t particularly  like you dating anIdol and she wasn’t particularly fond of Daehyun at all but she was somewhat okay when Zelo was around.

          Ever since people found out that you and Daehyun were dating, you bakery got busier, a lot of your customers being fans and the usual customers you had, stopped coming because of how busy it got at times.  A few still stuck around though, but one customer that stopped coming was one of your best and Hye-ri wasn’t happy about it.

          Daehyun glared back at her before looking at you with soft eyes, "Cheesecake?" he asked smiling looking at the display but noticed something.

          "There's no cheesecake?"  he asked sadly, now looking like a kicked puppy.

          You laugh at his facial expression and go to the back bringing out a box. "Here" you say handing it to him.

          He opens it and instantly, his face brightens looking like a child on christmas morning. "Cheesecake!" he leans over the counter and places a kiss on your cheek. "Kamsamida Jagiya" he says softly.

          He looks over at Zelo who's talking to Hye-rin and looking at a few pastries. "Come outside with me for a moment" he says to you taking your hand.

          "Neh" you say and call over to Hye-rin to watch over the shop and quickly join Daehyun outside.

          "Whats up?" you ask him as you two sit on the bench outside the shop.

          He takes your hand in his and leans his head on your shoulder.

          "It's so hard to breath when Hye-rin's glaring at me in there" he sighs. "She really doesn’t like me. Why does she work there again?"

          You pat his head laughing at his question, "Cause  she went to pastry school in Paris and she's considered a professional. I mean our business got better, and thanks to you, we got a lot of customers too. She's only looking out for me" You say as Daehyun wraps his arm around you tightly.

          "Doesn’t she trust me?" he asked nuzzling your neck.

          "With you acting like that, probably not" you tease. "So other than food why did you come visit?"

          "We have a music show tomorrow" he mumbled against your neck. "Come with us"

          "I cant" you tell him, "Remember, I work? I own a bakery?" you flicked his forehead.

          "Jagiyaaa" he whined, "It's important you come tomorrow though. Hyerin can run the shop. That's what Zelos talking to her about right now"

          "Why is it important for me to come tomorrow?" you ask looking at him pointedly.

          "Because…because…because I cant tell you. You'll find out tomorrow, but only if you agree to come" he said grabbing both your hands and holding them to his chest, "Come for me, your Best Absolute Perfect boyfriend"

          You pull your hands away from his, "That was cheesy" you said grinning and thought for a moment, "If Hyerin's okay with running the shop, okay. I'll go"

          "I am," Hyerin said from behind you. "Zelo told me the reason, and  I completely understand. You've been working hard anyways, you deserve the break. Tomorrow's usually a slow day, so I can handle it"

          You looked at her, exchanging a few looks here and there before sighing. "Okay then…I'll go.."

          Daehyun jumped up pulling you with him, cheering loudly. "WOOHOO! Thank you Jagi, we have to go now but we'll pick you up from  here before we head over to the venue okay?" he gave you a lingering kiss till Zelo and Hyerin started making gagging noises.

          You stuck your tongue out at them before watching Zelo and Daehyun run off. You shook your head, "Whats so important about tomorrow?" you ask yourself thinking.