Chapter 1

A Cheesecake love

 

          You first met him when he and two of s walked into the Bakery with one of your good friends from the industry.

          You knew who they were but he was the first person you noticed out of the other two. One looking really rough and the other really tall with a cute face, but he caught your eye the most. He had natural heavy eye bags and eyes that could tell you his emotion without him having to move his mouth.

          You served the four of them cake that afternoon and he personally thanked you himself with a small as you set the piece of cake down in front of him and watched his face from behind the counter as he took the first bite into the blueberry cheesecake he chose. He hung around after your friend and his two friends left and he asked to purchase three more slices.

          You gave him four, and it was on the house. He thanked you though he insisted to pay but you wouldn’t have any of it and rejected his money.

          The next day, he came back but it wasn’t to buy cake. Since it was a slow afternoon he offered to keep you company, he did that for the next week.

          You two would talk about things from how the bakery started to how he started singing. Sometimes he would sing you random songs while no one was in the store and you’d be working on your latest order smiling.

          You two ended up exchanging numbers and promised to keep in contact since he was gearing up for another promotion. He texted you everyday and on days he was busy, he made sure to text you at least once. This went on for a month and you started going to his music shows to support him. You wouldn’t admit it, but you were falling for him slowly.

          You sure you cant make tonight?- Dae

          You texted him back.

          Sry! Big catering order due tomorrow L hwaiting!- ____

          Tonight was their goodbye stage for their latest song and it was also his birthday. s had asked you to make a cake for him and surprise him at the music show. You look down at your work of art, a blueberry flavored cheese cake with writing that said, “Happy Birthday Busan Wonbin!”

          You looked at the time and realized that they were going on stage in an hour and half which gave you enough time to transport the cake to the venue.

          After packing the cake, you managed to get to the venue in the knick of time and their manager met you in their dressing room. After greeting him, he helped you set the room up and got everything ready. You watched the T.V as they just ended the song and you could hear Zelo screaming down the hallway saying that they were done.

          Zelo was the first through the door and greeted you with a wide smile.

          "Ah-Nu-" he started but was cut off by you giving him the universal sign to shush.

          You quickly looked over his shoulder at Yong Guk who motioned with his hands that he was behind him.

          You nodded and got into place.

          As soon as you saw him walk in you yelled,  "saeng-il-eul chughahabnida!"

          The look on his face was priceless. He had a shocked look which slowly grew to a grin.

          He quickly walked up to you and picked you up spinning you around  which was really unexpected and caused you to blush three shades of red.

          "_____-ah, I thought you weren't coming" he said into your hair eyes closed inhaling your scent as he put you down. You were still wrapped in his arms.

          "It's your birthday Oppa, I wouldn’t miss it for the world" you said not looking at him scared he would notice your red face.

          "Kamsa" he said hugging you tighter if possible.

          You slowly let your arms wrap around his waist as you two embraced.

          Your moment was  ruined when Zelo asked, "Nuna, is that cake?"

          You pulled away from Daehyun and nodded at Zelo. "It's Oppas Birthday cake" you walked over to it lighting the candle.

          "Make a wish Oppa" you say smiling.

          He blew out the candle and you let the boys cut the cake while you stood and watched them fool around.

          You felt someone come beside you and saw that it was Yong Guk.

          "He really likes you, you know" he said softly.

          "Jinja?" You ask looking up at him only receiving a nod.

          "He was kinda upset that you couldn’t come to this music show tonight and opted to not party. But as soon as he saw you, his demeanor totally changed." He looked at you sideways, "You're good for him, you have my support. Just don’t hurt him"

          You were shocked at the words Yong Guk said to you. Did he just give you his blessing without really saying it?

          You nod your head in thanks and he drags you to celebrate with the rest of the guys. You ended up with cake in your face by Jong up but only laughed as Daehyun threw cake at his face.

          Later that night, when the boys went back to their dorm, Daehyun offered to walk you back to your apartment. You two were walking through the park which was the short cut and you two fell into a comfortable silence.

          "Thanks for coming tonight ___-ah, it was a nice surprise" he said smiling, "And thank you for the cheese cake, it was really good."

          "No problem Oppa…anytime" you reply and think back to what Yong Guk said earlier. "What did you wish for?"

          Suddenly he stops and you turn to ask him but instead feels something warm fall upon your lips and realize he's kissing you. As you gasp, he takes the opportunity to move his tongue inside your mouth and you slowly feel yourself melt into the kiss.

He pulls away, " Mian" he says to you.

          You shake your head and embrace him, "Saranghae, Oppa"  your head leaning on his chest.

          He stands there frozen for a moment, did you really say that to him? He smiles and hugs you back tightly. "Nado" he whispers in your ear.

          You two walk back to your apartment hand in hand and instead of going back to his apartment, he stays the night and you two talk about everything, sharing little kisses here and there and you now know that one piece of your heart is set and his is too.