First Encounter

When The Heart Breaker Falls In Love

 

Chapter One~

Your POV

           I drank the whole can of Sunny 10 in one gulp. I was very thirsty. Well, who wouldn’t? I’ve been studying at the library for 2 hours. I think? Our midterm was nearing and good students wanted to pass. I wanted to graduate high school with good marks, so it wouldn’t be hard to find and enter a top university. I threw the can at the recycle bin and was startled when I heard a sudden loud shriek from our school's crazy fan girls. Oh my gosh, here they go again. This was like a daily routine for everyone in our school. Once you hear them squeal that means they have arrived. Oh, you’re wondering who I was talking about? My school’s “handsome” kingkas… They named their group EXO-K. Pretty weird name, huh? But according to my friend, who happens to be one of EXO’s crazy fan girls, it means… they were unique? And they came from EXO Planet. Psh, seriously… So lame~ so, were they calling themselves an alien? T_T

          As I walked back to our library, I remembered that I needed to get some school papers in my locker. I sighed, because I was going to be in a stampede once I got in my locker. Why? Because EXO’s lockers were near mine. I think the distance from my locker to theirs was… three lockers away? I have no choice but to face a war. I needed to get that papers and work on it. Tomorrow was the dead line for that report. Oh, if you were wondering if I have any classes today, I don’t. Our school gave us a one day break. Not really a break but they reserved this day so the students could study for our upcoming midterm. So yeah, we have the opportunity to study for the whole day.

        “E-excuse me… Ouch! Ah! Wait… Ouch! You stepped on my foot.” I pouted and then rubbed the part where a schoolmate of mine had stepped on. See? I told you! Aigoo, crazy girls. I struggled to open my locker for I was being squeezed by these girls. Once I successfully took the papers out, I sighed in relief and quickly closed my locker door. I pushed my way through the throng and I could barely hear anything. Aiyooo, I think my eardrums were severely damaged.

          I was lucky enough to pass through, but then someone pushed me. Aw, great! Just great T_T. The papers that I was securely holding was now scattered all over the floor.

          “YAH! Aish, look what you’ve done! My papers!” I yelled with frustration. However, that girl, who happens to be my enemy, didn’t listen to my nags. I sighed and about to stand up, but a voice called.

           “Miss, are you alright?” I turned my head to my side and saw a guy kneeling down my height. I was awestruck when I saw the person… a guy. Not only a simple guy, but he was a member of EXO-K. I believed this was Chanyeol. I know I’ve been studying at our school for 3 years, but I really don’t give much attention to them. Sure, I know their names and what year they were in, but I’m not that familiar with their faces. The only guys from EXO that I was familiar with was, JoonMyun sunbae and Kai. Joon Myun sunbae preferred to call him, Suho. I knew him because he was always staying at the library and I’ve worked with him for a couple of times. He was nice and friendly, but in front of others, he somewhat show some of his dark aura. Maybe because he wanted to scare some of his fan girls so, he could study peacefully. He was a study geek like me… ^^ and for Kai, I knew him because he was known as a bad boy. Seriously… He was caught fighting with the other school’s rebel students. Take note, he was fighting alone… and he was able to take down 5 students in one punch. Kind of creepy, right?

          “Hey, you girls shouldn’t push someone just so you could see us. That’s inappropriate, okay?” Chanyeol said to the girls and he received a bunch of nods and some squeals. He shifted his gaze to me and held out his hand.

           “Here, let me help you.” He spoke. I didn’t take his hand so, what he did next make the fan girls gasped. He took my hand instead and he helped me stand up. I was so lost in his touch and sudden approach that I was only staring at him while he helped me. Once I was again standing on my feet, he smiled and then he picked up all my papers. His fan girls gasped once again as we watch him get my reports.

           “Hey, you! Get your own papers! Chanyeol oppa isn’t your slave.” Some girl shouted and then followed by murmurs of ‘yes’. I wanted to help him and tell him that he doesn’t need to pick them up, but I couldn’t. I just couldn’t. I was paralyzed at my place. Ugh! What’s happening to me?

           Chanyeol handed my works and then he smiled. He then turned to his fan girls and told them.

          “It’s fine. She’s not making me pick them, I did it by my own will. No need to be mad, okay?” He grinned and drifted his attention to me. I sort of stiffened.

         “Where are you heading to?” He asked, looking intently to my eyes. I opened my mouth to answer him and I found it hard to do.

         “L-library.” I stuttered and then I lowered my head. I couldn’t stand looking at him in the eye. It gave me weird feelings in my gut. It was disturbing.

          “Nice. Let us walk you there.” He said and I widened my eyes, quickly looking up. I shook my head and as expected I started to hear some grumble and felt laser glares from his fan girls.

         “N-no need. I can manage. No need to disturb your—” I tried to disagree, but he interrupted me.

         “No, we’re heading there anyways. We’ll be accompanying Suho hyung so, don’t you worry too much… uh… May I know your name?”

         “O-oh… Ah, nae… Chonun Yoon Ye Hin imnida.” I bowed.

          “Ye Hin… I see. Pretty name for a pretty girl. It suits you.” He complimented, and I felt my blood rushing to my face. I-I’m blushing?! Well, that was odd.

         “Kamsahamnida.” I managed to say clearly, without stuttering. He gave me a smile and a small nod. He then move to the side and gestured me to go on.

         “We should get going.” He said. I shyly nodded and then proceeded on walking. He walked beside me and I could hear his fan girls' guttural complain. Oh, man… I could smell trouble. I shouldn’t have accepted his offer, or make any further friendly acts with him or any of EXO members. I could tell that everybody was going to hate me after this. Tsk. Eottokhae?

         We reached our destination and Suho oppa told their fan girls that they should go, because he needs to study and they’ll be kicked out by the librarian, Ms. Song, if they caused any trouble or make any sound. Their fan girls whined but they did what Suho oppa told them, they left. Chanyeol was still beside me… I wonder why? There were only a few students in the library and surprisingly, they were mostly boys… there’s 5 boys and 2 girls, and then me and EXO. Suho oppa went to his usual place, followed by EXO members. However, Chanyeol was still with me. I turned to him and met his eyes. He was already looking at me.

         “U-uh, thank you for walking with me. Y-you can go with them now.” I did a quick 45 degree bow. He smiled at me and eyed one of the available tables near the shelf.

         “Ye Hin-ssi, since I already accompany you here, I should bring you to your perspective table, right? So where do you want to sit? Don’t worry, I won’t bother you. I just want to make sure you’ll be able to find a nice and comfortable sit. I feel like it’s my responsible to take you here and make sure you are okay. And besides, we’re the reason why you were pushed down a while ago. I apologize on our fan girls’ behaviour.” He bowed and that made me shock. Chanyeol, our school’s kingka was apologizing to me? Uwaaa~

         “That’s fine, sunbaenim… Uhm, we could just go and I’ll study there…” I pointed at the table that he was eyeing before. He nodded and then escorted me to that study table. I sat down and placed my paper works on the table. I looked up and met Chanyeol’s sprakling eyes.

         “It’s nice meeting you, Ye Hin-ssi. Sorry, I haven’t introduced myself. Annyeong haseyo yeuppo yeoja, chonun, Park Chanyeol imnida. See you around. Bye bye~” He winked and then walked off to where EXO members were sitting. He called me pretty? Once again, I felt my cheeks heating up. Aiyoo, must not believe what he said. I heard that Chanyeol was a heart breaker… that he has dated every girl in our school. Not all but a lot. Aigoo, good looking guys… They’re using their looks to fool a girl. I must not be one of those girls that have been fooled. I shouldn’t be naïve.

Chanyeol’s POV

          How come I haven’t seen that girl before? Man, she’s pretty~ I should make my moves and be her friend. By her actions before… she’s buying everything I did, but I could feel that something was different about her. She seemed… interesting. I grinned and then settled next to bacon.

          “Yo, Chanyeol, have another girl to play with, huh?” Bacon nudged me. I lightly smack his arm and then rested my head at the back of my hand.

          “Chanyeol, don’t even think of using her. Ye Hin-ssi is a nice girl and she doesn’t deserve to be played.” Suho hyung said without tearing his eyes off his Social Studies textbook. Aigoo, this hyung of mine. Such a nerd.

          “I’m just being nice. I want to be her friend, is that wrong?” I mumbled and pouted. They rolled their eyes, while I received a scoffed from our maknae.

          “Hyung, you have said that a million times.” Sehun commented, and Bacon and D.O eomma nodded.

          “Whatever dudes.” I shrugged and then shifted my gaze to where Ye Hin was sitting. She was now studying her notes… a whole bunch of notes. She's also a geek, huh? I never thought I’ll have interest with someone like her. But hey, she’s beautiful and… well… her body was not bad. She has curves and normal size of br— wait… never mind.

         “Hyung, why are you blushing?” Sehun asked. Aish… why does he need to notice me?

        “Maybe he’s thinking about his new girl… bad stuffs… you know.” Kai nonchalantly spoke. I felt my cheeks got hotter and so was my ears. D.O eomma hit me with his book and I got a slight punch from bacon.

        “What stuff?” Hunnie asked… clueless.

        “Don’t mind them, Sehun. You all, stop that and go study.” Suho hyung glared at us, sending us warning. Aish…

        “Yeol, don’t even think about it.” Bacon whispered. What? Aish… He was getting jelly again. T_T I pushed him away from me and then, focused my gaze at her. You’ll be mine soon. *smirk*

                                                                                                                                                                                           

Thank you for reading~ I hope you enjoyed it.

Please ignore my mistakes... I apologize!!! I didn't re-read it.

Feel free to express your thoughts! ^^

Ppyong! <3