Agreed upon lies.

The Weeping White Lie

 

What is your worst lie?

Hyukjae was excited to continue his school years with his brother, even if he still had two years to go and his brother was already on his last year of high school. Jae was currently jumping around even with his brother’s arm protectively planted on the younger’s hip, still glaring, Hyuk thought. Hyukjae didn’t like fighting, didn’t like seeing people he loves being hurt, so when at his last high school, Hyuk changed school often because of bullying and ex-boyfriends who became too possessive. Oh, also because his brother mingled in his things without care and screwed with Hyuk’s life, like all the time. Anyways, he was currently walking and talking, giggling mostly to himself. As he was looking at his brother explaining to him that he needn’t have to take his role as a brother too seriously, he saw the change in their expression. Wookie, Siwonnie and Shindongie were all glaring with Haehae who seemed ready to got bat crazy. Hyuk was about to turn towards where they were facing, when he was turned around and pushed behind his brother. Siwon, Ryeowook and Shindong surrounded him, as if it was second nature. 
 
“So you’ve found yourself a new girl, eh, Dongdong?” Said a voice Hyuk never heard. Donghae may be shorter than Hyuk by a couple centimeters, but that didn’t mean he could see over his blond hairstyle and Siwon’s shoulder which was in front of his face anyways. He tried to move, getting restless, but Shindong gripped his hips and caressed it, as any friend would do, because they had seen one another often, since Hyuk stayed at Donghae’s apartment. 
 
“Screw you, you motherer, get out of my way, I don’t have time to play you’re little ty games of I’m more of a bully than you.” After a while of glaring, he asked –or ordered, as you wish- very nicely for the other to more out of his way, like two minutes ago, you son of a . The silence after that was deafening, people knew not to insult Kyuhyun’s mother under any circumstances, like ever... 
 
“Haehae” Said a sweet voice coming from behind Donghae and Siwon. A voice that got Kyuhyun extremely curious, because even if the voice was a bit feminine, there was a husk to it that was without a doubt male. “Don’t insult the guy’s mother. That’s not nice. You wouldn’t want Ma’ to be insulted, neh?” Continued the voice with the same husk. 
 
“Yeah, listen to your little boy-toy, Haehae. You wouldn’t want Ma’ to be insulted, neh?” The copycat said, with a smirk as he saw Haehae boiling from rage, until a delicate hand reached Donghae’s neck and caressed it softly. Donghae didn’t calm down instantly, and seeing the rage shaking the others body, Hyukjae slapped Shindong’s hand out of his way, and pushed Siwon’s body that didn’t budge even if Hyuk was pushing with all his might. Until he poked Siwon’s ribs with his fingers, making the other tense and squirm a bit before moving and then…. Then Kyuhyun and his friends, because they were there, saw a younger beauty that had been hidden from their eyes. A cute guy with golden hair which was a bit fluffy and braids held one half of his head of hair tame and a small smile. Only they couldn’t see the guy’s eyes, because he instantly turned towards Donghae and pecked him on the cheek and talked to him silently, glaring at times and pouting at other times. He even slapped the guy’s chest with a sharp hand with a smile, even if Kyuhyun could only see his profile, he smile silently to himself… Ah, so that’s what’s going on, Donghae had a lover…. A lover, a little lover and Kyuhyun was going to steel him away, even if he wasn’t gay. Kyu was far from gay, thank you very much. He was far from being heteroual too, anyways. He was just… ual, is all. 
 
“Aish, fine you win you little piece of .” Said Donghae with a snort and the blond figure Kyuhyun and his friends had never seen before turned towards them and Kyuhyun was mesmerized for a second or two before he regained composure. He had never seen expressive eyes like those. Plus the guy wasn’t trembling in fear, nor was he staring at Kyuhyun like a piece of meat. He only looked at him curiously and smile before bowing which earned him a slap behind his head. 
 
“Yah, who slapped me!” The other blond said, turning towards his brother. “Did you slap me, Haehae? You wouldn’t have dared, right? Wouldn’t want to see my evil side come out, neh?” Asked the sweet voice, with an edge that chilled Haehae’s skin. 
 
“You don’t bow to stupid pieces of like that pain in the s. You’re better than that, than him. Don’t bow like you’re going to be friends. He’s my enemy, he becomes your enemy. The end”  
 
“Yah! Don’t tell me what to do. I will not put your enemies into my own enemy list. I don’t have enemies, I have friends and more friends. I don’t do enemies. Plus, you don’t have the right to…. To… Order me around. I won’t accept such… Such things from you!” Hyuk said pointing at Donghae’s chest and poking him at each stutter.  
 
“Aish, you guys are so in love it’s sickening. I don’t get people like you guys. Such a pain… In the .” 
 
“Literally, eh!” Said the voice of Yesung with a smirk, looking at the leader of the other group, raising his left eyebrow lewdly. Which made Jae frown before bursting into laughter. Almost falling down as his body was shaking with uncontrollable giggles. Only getting saved by Siwon who was chuckling softly to himself, looking at the giggling mess of laughter the other boy was turned into.  
 
“You think-“ More laughter. “You think-“ Some more. “Me and Hae-“ And that was the end of the sentence because he let the laughter control his body and as he was falling, he was caught by Siwon’s arms which pressed Hyuk’s back to his chest, shaking his head. Only did he notice Kyuhyun frown at his movement and then he understood something. Kyuhyun really thought Hyukjae was Donghae’s lover. Which was comprehensible, because Donghae didn’t like being called Haehae even by his friends. He didn’t usually calm down in front of Kyuhyun, but he did when Jae talked with him. And as Siwon was mulling this over, he was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard a shocking lie, a dangerous lie. Because Siwon was more controlled than Donghae when in front of Kyuhyun, he knew this would lead to . He just knew it. 
 
“You envious, Kyuhyun? Wishing this piece of meat would be yours? Well, ain’t gonna happen, he’s all mine. Hear that? All mine.” And Donghae turned towards his ‘lover’ and pulled him in a hug, before kissing him on the philtrum, only people thought he actually kissed his lips. People that weren’t frozen in front of the sight before them, did now. Who knew Donghae even had a lover, and a boy-lover at that. 
 
“Eh?” Murmured the soft voice of Hyukjae, who knew he was just pulled into a game of thug of war and sadly, he was the rope. His giggles had subdued and now, he was shaking a bit, a little bit of fear for his future self, a little bit of excitation because his life was so boring anyways. 
 
“Idiot.” Thought Siwon, who knew this was going in the wrong direction. One he didn’t like Hyukjae being the prize in this game, because seriously everyone but Donghae knew that Kyuhyun wanted everything Donghae had and that would include Hyukjae, would especially include Hyukjae. Donghae, Siwon knew, didn’t think before his actions and now was proof of that. He had just included Hyukjae while trying to protect him from Kyuhyun's clutch. Well, he failed, for sure! Kyuhyun was going to want a piece of that meat just because he was Donghae’s.  
 
“Not for long.” Whispered Kyuhyun before making a follow-me movement to his friends and walking away, without forgetting to smirk and wink at Donghae’s lover. Ah, this was going to be fun. And because Donghae was in such an euphoric state, he didn’t notice that Kyuhyun touched Jae’s hand which was placed loosely on Donghae’s back. Siwon, Shindong, Ryeowook, Yesung and Sungmin sure as hell noticed. And Jae sure noticed too, curling his hand on his brothers back and rubbing the back of his hand on his brother’s back, trying to get the feel of the slimy hand on his off. Maybe this wouldn’t be as fun as he thought. 
 
When everyone was gone, because people noticed the bell had rung a couple minutes ago, Jae uncurled from his brother’s chest and slapped him right on the cheek, glaring his best glare, which was a bit scary. 
 
“What was that, brother?” He said, insisting on the word brother. 
 
“Did you just slap me?” 
 
“Did I slap hard enough for you brain to become stupider?” The voice of the youngest said, a smirk on his face, extending the last syllable of the word stupider.  
 
“You did! You ing slapped me, what the is your ing problem, you ing idiot.” Glared the oldest of the two talking and suddenly the other three didn’t want to be in either of their places, because those two could be equally scary, in different ways. 
 
“Did you have to kiss me? Did you have to announce me as your lover? Did you have to act like an idiot? No. So why would I resist doing something I didn’t have to do. It’s payback, Haehae, Payback. I get it. You’re trying to protect me, very cute, but that’s not the way. First, all you little fan girls are going to cry their little souls out because they will now think you’re gay. You won’t be able to have you required y time with whomever and now you’ll blame me. If you do have your y time, I’ll look like the person who is cheated on. Some people will try to seduce me in my weak state. Plus, you know how I hate when I break peoples hearts.” He said before pouting. “Those poor fan girls. Oh, dear and your exes, they’ll try to petrify me! Or hex me! Can I change schools again?” Said the pouting young man. Donghae chuckled and pulled his younger brother to him, giving him a side hug, walking away from his friends in that position, slap already forgotten. 
 
“Who said anything about sorcery anyway? Hex? What are you, twelve?” 
 
“Eleven actually. I’m going to this new school, it’s called Hogwarts and my brother, Ron, just insulted Malfoy and I feel like I’m going down with my own brother. He better protect me with his life. We all know what happens between Malfoy and Ron anyways…” The youngest chuckled out as he said those words. “I kind of feel like a mix between Ginny and Hermione. Kind of cool, I did always say Hermione was my ideal girl, if I had an actual ideal girl.”  
 
“Didn’t you already say Malfoy was y? Are you comparing them because you find Kyuhyun y? He better not be y in your eyes. You can find Siwon y, Shindong y and even Ryeowook, but not Kyuhyun. Actually no, find no one y! Nobody.” Donghae’s friends completely forgotten, they slowly walked towards the principal’s office for Hyukjae’s papers. Siwon, having heard all the conversation chuckled and pulled the two other guys to their classroom.