The Return.

"Miss... I'm In Love With You."

Today I have a very important meeting with a business manager of a very famous company from America. I know that I should forget him when I hear this place, but I can't seem to do that. I don't know why. It seems like when the days pass by, my feelings grow for him more. Maybe because we share something special, a baby. But I doubt whether or not that our baby will be able to see her father, though.

My thought were interupted by the sound of my new assistant's gentle voice.

"Miss. The business manager of the Titan Company is here. Can I allow him to enter?"

"Yes, of course." I seem to be out of it today because I plunged into my thoughts pretty quickly until my train of thought was interupted again, but by a low, male voice.

"Babe.." I immediately thought that this random stranger should not be able to call me baby.

"Excuse me sir! It's very disrespectful to call m-" I turned my desk chair around and I saw the man I have thought about for months.

"Baby... Sehun? What are you doing here?" He smiled brightly and came closer to my desk.

"I told you that I would come back. So, here I am!" I looked at him with wide eyes and I blinked once more.

"Are you not happy that I have returned?"

"No... It's not that..." I was speechless.

"Umm... we have work, so can we start the plans that your CEO wants to give to me?"

"I guess I'll wait for your answer again... and look! Here they are!" When all the co-workers walked in.

 

 


After the business discussion, suddenly my phone rang. I looked at the screen to see that it is HyoMin's Nanny. I excused myself and stood up to go around 10 feet away from the other CEO's.

"Neh? Moon-shi! Is she alright?" 'She? Who's the She?' Sehun thought.

"Deh! I'll be on my way! I'm coming!" I went towards the table and quicky grabbed all my things.

"Sehun, I'm sorry. I have to go. something came up." I give his a soft peck on his cheek and tried to flee as fast as possible. Sehun stood up and grabbed my wrist.

"________. I'll give you a ride! Let me help you!" 'What can I do?' I needed to rush so,

"Ummm, fine! Okay... Let's go!


 

 

When I was sitting in the passenger seat, I didn't speak a single word to him. Silence was the only thing that filled the car. When we arrived to  the driveway to my place, Sehun stopped me.

"________. Who's she?"

"What are you talking about?"

"The She you were talking about on the phone." 'It's my baby. My lovely daughter. Your lovely daughter.'

"Ahh, it's just... my mom. Yea, she's sick."

"Oh. I hope she'll be well soon!" He allowed me to go outside of the car.

"Thanks for the ride, Sehun!" But instead of him driving off, he pretty much walked me up to my doorstep. Before I could get into my house, Sehun turned me around. He softly kisses my lips, something I have missed for so long.

"Now you can go into your house." I smiled and waved goodbye to Sehun. I unlocked my door and went inside. I stepped into the living room to see Moon-shi with my baby girl. I placed my stuff on the couch and approached the both of them.

"What's wrong..?"

"She has a massive fever... you might want to take her to the hospital." I nodded and took HyoMin in my arms. I grabbed my bag and took my baby in my arms as I set us the car seat for her to sit in. I prepared the seat and carefully placed her in there. I went into the drivers seat. I the igniton and tried to get to the hospital as fast as possible.




Ever since Moon-shi called, I knew that it was about HyoMin. She hasn't be doing so great these past couple days, in fact, she has gotten pretty ill. I knew that i would have to bring her to the hosptal if nothing was getting better. As the doctor examed my baby, my nervousness grew.

"Miss Lee. It isn't something deadly, but it's still pretty strong."

"So what will I have to do, Doctor?"

"You'll have to take care of her more. You must give her the medicine I shall perscribe to you and you need to spend more time with her. Sometimes it can be the enviroment around her, so you should keep an eye out, cause it's possible that it can be allergies."

"Okay, I shall definitely do it." I picked her up with my arms and i looked at her flawless face. You grabbed the medication she needed and you drove her home.

 

 


The next day at work, I decided to take her with me. I let Moon-ssi have a day off due to that fact that i should be the one spending my time with my daughter, so today's the perfect day to start. I sat in my desk chair while holding her carefully. I placed my hand on her forehead and felt that the temperture seemed to have dropped since last night. 

So it was nice knowing that my baby girl is getting better. I started talking to her about everything I talked to her about what I saw outside the window, what her father was like, what I do for a living and what her father was like. Yes, i talked to my daghter about Sehun, quite a lot.

It's just a nice way to talk everything out. I cotinued talking to her about her father profession.

"And your Appa, works super hard. He wouldn't be here without taking off time and doing what he has worked so hard for. I gues-"

"________?" I widen my eyes and stopped talking as soon as I heard that voice. 'Oh no...'

I felt frozen. I didn't know what to do. Should I tel him the truth, or should I try to get my way out of this? But i was just talking to her! What if Sehun heard everything? Aish... I guess it's now or never. I turned around and looked at Sehun. I stood up and walked to him.

"...and you'll never guess who just came... your Appa... You wanna say hello?" Sehun looked shocked as you mention that he is the father of the infant.

"Sehun. I'm sorry for not telling you, but she was the reason of yesterday, not because of my mom. HyoMin got sick and so I needded to take her to the doctor's."

"Wait... you mean I'm the father?" I nodded and looked at HyoMin.

"I'm sorry for not telling you earlier, but you were literally 2 hours away from leaving at the time and..."

"So you kept this a secret from me..?" I swore that I wanted to break down in tears, but I couldn't do that to my baby girl. Sehun grabbed my chin and he placed a warm kiss onto my lips.

"But I thought you were mad..?"

"I'm not mad because of this. It's just... Maybe it's hard to understand me now, but do undertsand that I want you. I want to be with you. I want to be with you and our baby. Us. As a family." He kissed my forehead and took HyoMin out of my arms.

"Sehun...." A couple tears left my eyes.
"Don't cry, _______. I'm here for you... for her... and I'll be here with you both... forever."

 

__________________________________________________________

This was the last chapter of this story, i hoped you liked my story !
Thanks to all my viewers and subscribes. Thank you very much :)
Thanks very much to my Co-Author KoreanLoverBB for the edit of this story, Kamshamhida Lei <3

Well i made a poll, which was for the last chapter...i had yes as the answer but i had a many c answers. Ok i want to express my opinion about this !
I added this c options beacuse i thought will be fun, but it was not. I felt hurted beacuse some of my viewers are pissed off me,
Do not blame beacuse i have so much inspiration which i want to express.....and give you good stories.
If anyone is pissed of me, please do not read my stories, i am a bother to him/her !

Kamshamhida again !


P.S the Sequel will be updated soon !