Our Lives After That Night....

"Miss... I'm In Love With You."

One year has passed since that night. Eleven months had passed without you seeing him. After that night, we were enstranged from each other.

 

I had so much work to do with my new project coming up, I was always away from him. He tried getting closer to me, but he couldn't.

I can tell you that I wanted to be enstranged, but I missed talking with him.

One day, I tried to speak with him but unfortunately, all that came out of his mouth was bad news.

He's leavingHe leaving me! Wait... What did I say? He wasn't even in relationship with me, so why do I have to care?

I still remember, even up to this day. I have 2 things to remember, the first was the okay news and the second one was the bad.


Flashback
 

I didn't feel very well these past couple of days. I don't know if I ate something and it was poisoned or something. I decided to book an appointment with my doctor.

It was the evening and I was waiting outside of the doctor's office. I was little bit nervous. What if I'm... No. It can't be! I can't be pregnant! No!

I was immersed in my thoughts, until the secretary called my name.

"Miss Lee. You can go inside now."

"Kamsahabnida." I thanked her and walked inside.

I sat on the coach and I was ready for the ultrasound. I closed my eyes tightly. Thinking that the result could kill me. A couple of minutes later, the doctor broke the silence.

"Miss Lee, I have to tell you that..." 'That what?

"...You're pregnant."

"What?"

"Yes, you're one month pregnant! Congratulations!" 'It can't be! I can't be pregnant!'

Me and the doctor went to his office I sat on one of the chairs infront of his desk.

"Doctor, I can't be pregnant. I have an actual future and I'm still a business woman! I'm not ready to be mother!"

" Well, if that's the case, then I can inform you about another available option. Abortion." 'Will I have to do this? I'm not to sure about this.'

"I'll think about it, Doctor. Kamsahabnida !" I stood up from the chair and raised my hand for the handshake.

I was outside of the building. I touched my flat belly.

"Well, baby. Mommy's here! I'm not to sure if mommy wants to keep you... She should ask Daddy first, right?" I took my hands off of my tummy and I went into my car. I arrived at the company and I went straight to my office. But when I looked at the assistant's desk, it was empty. What? Where is he?! 

I went inside my office to see that he was there, sitting on one of the chairs. He heard the door open and he turned his head. He saw me in the doorway and flashed me his smile.

"You're here." He said softly.

"Yeah, I had a task before. but listen! I need to tell you something!"

"Well, babe. I have to tell you something too! I think i should tell you mine first. So is that okay?" Something's up here. First, the empty desk. Now, he has something he needs to tell me. I have a bad feeling about this.

"Babe, I have to go."

"What?" I yelled at him.

"Babe, calm down. No need to scream." He carressed my cheeks to calm me down.

"You said that you have to leave! To where?"

"I have to leave for America. Someone accepted my application form to be business manager of their company!"

"And when do you leave?"

"In two hours..."

"WHAT?!" I widen my eyes and looked into his eyes.

"Babe.." He softly pressed his lips onto mine.

"... It's not forever! I'll come back..."

After this moment, my mind out. I have to let him leave. I have to let him for his own good. For his own future and life, I don't want to bother him. I thought of what I would have to tell my baby.

"Well, you know that daddy's leaving us... What we can do? We have to let him leave for his own future. Now is the time to say goodbye to your daddy.

 

" Babe, are you alright? Do you have something on your mind?" He spoke softly against my lips.

"Huh? No... I don't." I don't want to face him anymore. I turned my body to the window and I thought about my decision. He came closer to me and hugged my waist and my belly. I felt the heat come off of his body. "My baby, do you hear your mommy right now? Do you feel someone hugging you? That's your daddy! Do you feel him? I hope so."

"Babe, what are you thinking about?"

" About you, silly!"

"And?" I took a deep breath in and responded.

"I have decided to let you leave! I don't want to ruin your life. I want to have a good future without me. i want you to make your own family with a girl who she will love you more than anything!" I tried not to let the tears fall.

" _________-ah, please. Don't say things like this!" I put my finger to his lips to stop him from talking.

"But it's true, Sehun. I want you to leave! You must continue your dream, so... leave!" I turned my body to the window. i could se Sehun's reflection come closer to me. He had looked to be about 8 feet away from me.

" _________-ah!" I didn't reply.

"What do you have to tell me?" He came closer to me. He grabbed my hand and turned me towards him. I felt his lips against mine. I wanted to resist, but I couldn't. All I did was kiss him back.

Our kiss was so passionate, but it had to be our last. This is where we have to say goodbye. We had tried to make it last for as long as possible. I let the tears finally fall. After 2 minutes, he stepped back and saw my crying face.

 "_________-ah, don't cry. If you do't want to tell me, it's fine. I understand. I have to let you know that I love you very much and i want to spend my whole life with you when I come home." He wiped away the tears and gave me a peck on my left cheek.

"I wanted you to know that I love you, and I always will. Do you think that you can wait until I come back?" Well, I guess I can. It's for our baby, and it's for this love.

"Okay Sehun. I can wait." A smile appeared on his face before he kissed my right hand.

"Goodbye, then..." He started walking towards the door. He looked back at me. I smiled and waved my hand.

"Bye..." i gave him my sad smile before he completely left my office. I lightly fell to the floor and sobbed. not just cause he's leaving... But because I couldn't tell him.

 

Flashback Ends

 

That was all in the past. I looked down into my arms and saw my wonderful ball of joy.

Hyomin is so cute! Like her father! I wonder how he is right now?

 

 

Sehun's POV~

I'm so tired. Lately, this job has been so tough on me. I just want to relax. I laid my head on my pillow and the first thing I could think of, is _________. I wonder... how's she doing right now? Aishhh.... ________, I love you so much!

When I closed my eyes, my phone rang. I picked it up, and it was my CEO.

"Yeoboseo?"

"Yeobseo, Sehun-ssi!"

"Neh, CEO-ssi! Why are you calling me?"

"I want to inform you that in two days, you will have travel to Korea for a business trip. Tomorrow, you can be excused from the office to go prepare for this trip."

"Wow, CEO-ssi. Kamsahabnida!"

"Ok then, I will see you soon then!"

"Annyeong, CEO-ssi!" I hung up phone with a smile on my face and only one thought in my head.


I'm going back to Korea? I can see her again? My love, have you waited for me?

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

This is the second chapter of the story. In these days i will upload the third and last chapter of the story.
I hope to like it !

How was it the chapter ? Ok i now i have grammatical mistakes. sorry beacuse english is not my mother language.
Well...see you soon guys !


Please subscribe and comment !