Beginning of the End.

10 ways to breakup with Park Chanyeol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    How funny our life can be.   One minute, you were completely head over heels in love with someone and the next thing you know, you find yourself helplessly trying to figure out how to make an exit off your relationship.   And that is our story, mine and Park Chanyeol’s.   You can consider that our relationship is close to perfection. A lot of people admire us—envied us, even more. They say we complete each other. We fill in the gaps of one another, that's why, according to them, we we're the perfect combination.   Maybe we are the perfect two—if I still feel the same towards him.   Relationship as define by an article has a cycle.   In the beginning, you fall in love with your partner. You anticipate their calls, want their touch, and like their idiosyncrasies. Falling in love wasn't hard. In fact, it was a completely natural and spontaneous experience. You didn't have to DO anything. That's why it's called ‘falling’ in love.   People in love sometimes say, ‘I was swept off my feet.’ Picture the expression. It implies that you were just standing there; doing nothing, and then something happened to you.   Falling in love is a passive and spontaneous experience. But after a few months or years of being together, the euphoria of love fades. It's a natural cycle of EVERY relationship.   Love comes when you least expected, the same as when it fades.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter