Chapter 6: Apologies and Changing

He sat there with me

Tao runs after Soo Hyun
 

Soo Hyun goes inside without Tao catching her

Tao: Dang I missed her... 

Soo Hyun: Why did they start that fight.. Their so cheesy and immature. I hope they apologize or else I will be mad at them forever. 
 

Next Day.. 
 

Soo Hyun walks out of the apartment
 

Tao: I'm so sorry about yesterday. Will you forgive me? *Tao holds out flowers*

Soo Hyun:.... HAHAHAHA!! Your so Cheesy! *clears throat* I mean there lovely. 

Tao: Well flowers were the only idea i can think of to forgive you. *chuckles*

Soo Hyun: Well i accept your apology. And thanks for the flowers. I'll put them inside. i'll be right back.

Tao: Ok I'll be waiting here. 

Soo Hyun goes inside to put away flowers
 

Tao see's Sehun walk by
 

Tao: Aren't you going to apologize to Soo Hyun.

Sehun: Why should I apologize? I did nothing wrong.. You started it all. 

Tao: You should still apologize for fighting back. I mean she's still mad at you. 

Sehun: You mean shes mad at you.

Tao: Nope. I just apologized right now. But you should really apologize to her.. 

Sehun: Whatever. I'm leaving before she comes out. 

Sehun goes out
 

Soo Hyun comes out

Soo Hyun: Ok. Lets go eat out now!

Tao: Ok lets go! 

Tao and Soo Hyun went to a restaurant and are done eating

Tao: I'll pay for it. Don't worry. 

Soo Hyun: No let me pay for it. 

Tao: No I want to pay for it. 

Soo Hyun: Fine. I'll pay for it next time. 

Tao pays for the lunch

Tao: We should go to the park now. 

Soo Hyun: Lets go now! 

Tao and Soo Hyun are at the park sitting at the same bench
 

Tao and Soo Hyun are talking. 
 

Out of nowhere Sehun comes
 

Sehun: Soo Hyun, I'm sorry about yesterday. i didn't mean to fight back with Tao... 

Soo Hyun: You choose now to say sorry? You're so late. But I'll accept it anyways. Thanks for apologizing. *Soo Hyun says rudely*

Sehun: I think your still lying. Here this will probably change your mind. 

Sehun hands her food

Soo Hyun: OH MY GOSH! POCKYS! HOW DID YOU KNOW!?

Sehun: Of course I would remember your favorite snack. 

Tao is shaking his head
 

Sehun sticks his tongue out at Tao
 

Sehun: Look im sorry for the way i treated you since i got to Korea... I promise to stop teasing you and try to be nice. 

Soo Hyun: Fine. Whatever. *Soo Hyun is eating her pockys*

Sehun: Soo Hyun, My birthday is coming soon. I was wondering if you will hang out with me for the whole day on my birthday? 

Soo Hyun: What? Are you serious? Ummm I don't know I'll think about it? 

Sehun: Ok Give me your answer soon. Ok I'll be going now. Bye Tao and Soo Hyun. 

Soo Hyun & Tao: Bye.

Tao: I don't have a good feeling about you hanging out with him. Don't hang out with him please.

Soo Hyun: But I don't want to make him alone on his birthday. 

Tao: Fine. Go ahead and hang out with him. But make sure he doesn't do anything weird. 

Soo Hyun: I doubt that guy has any feelings for me. 

Sehuns P.O.V
 

Sehun: I still like her but she doesn't know yet. She will once I invited her to my house.

 

Hi Guys! Sorry its short D: I would make it longer with more scenes but I had to upload this before i would upload Sehun's birthday chapter. So since Sehun's birthday is coming up i decided to make a chapter about his birthday! Anyways i hope you look foward to it and ill hopefully try to upload it on his birthday!