Your Thoughts?

Rensunnies: The Official Army Of Snark

This is a list of works that Drake has either completed or is in the process of writing. We'd love to hear your thoughts and relay them back to him. I'm sure he'd love to hear what you have to say!

For every story commented on, you will recieve 3 MERIT POINTS.


 


A forbidden love is tainted by jealousy and greed. Together they stand, but divided they fall as another's desire overrides his sanity. Hatred fuels greed, and greed fuels jealousy; but what fuels insanity?



The cannibalistic tendencies of Jonghyun, a mental patient of the fourth floor of Busan Hospital and Clinic collide with his newfound love found in his cell mate, Minki, after they are kidnapped by the top most wanted serial killer in Korea. Will Jonghyun find himself to be strong enough to keep Minki safe while facing himself and the danger imposed on them?



There's something about Minki that stands out against the backdrop that is Jonghyun's annual family vacation to the island of Jeju. They are captivated by each other. They spend the perfect summer together, inseparable by anyone. At summer's end, after three long months of getting to know everything about one another, Jonghyun comes to find that Minki's past is much different than he's made it out to be.



Kim Soju was the most loved brand name in all of South Korea. Distilled and aged to near perfection, the liquor contrasted the life of the family’s heir, Jonghyun. Choi Soju was the most loved brand name in the North, and there was nothing that the Choi family had wanted more than to outsell their competitors; but just as the liquor of the South contrasted it’s heir, the ambition of the Chois contrasted all that Minki stood for. The families feuded for years, and nothing else could have brought the two heirs together more easily. The tougher their families fought, the stronger their bond grew. Jonghyun and Minki were in love, despite the war raging between everyone around them. As bittersweet as soju, this story of the struggle between loyalty and love tells what was, instead of what should have been.