"what should i do?"

Special Girl

HOYA POV

 

"Yah! What you think are you doing ?", i said to someone next to me

"Do you like her?",

"Who ?"

"Geummin-ah geummin, aish even you follow her untill now, yah! Don't expect to much you'll get hurt then",

"Haha are you kidding? I don't like anyone, don't blocking my way"

 

That's girl keeps got my attention and blocking my way, but she's sentence just make me nervous, what she's mean don't expect to much ? Aish I'm going crazy what happened to me just now I feel lossing my pride. It's about I walking to the dinning room there's the two are teasing  make me feel guilt "are they the kids huh!", I mumble while grinding "haha, I got you lee howon are you jelous huh? Arasso arasso don't fight with your self-esteem too much you'll get hurt in the end", eun ji said while caught me stunned while the two are teasing in front of me

"What ever you want", I said then annoyed but it's finally make her close and mocking me. I just stepped to approach them but suddenly I could see the smile appear on her lips it's seems so peacefull and brave, while I could make it be like that. He just do it he make her smiled, while I just make more pain to her he just doing better. I feel something hit my chest so much "what was that?", I mumble in pain while eunji staring at me confused "are you ok? Aigooo what the meaning look you really like her huh ?", she said while patting my back. It's feel better while the pain flow over my body while I still couldn't doing anything to her and make her peacefull smile like that. Suddenly my arms had moved and holding around eunji "yah! What wrong with you?", she said again confused with my sudden act

"Any...just hold on", I said still hugging her while the tears slowly drop from my eyes.

"Ah... You are here ?", myungsoo said suddenly make me sweep the tears roughly and faced them "aigooo, are you two in a relationship now ?", he asked make geummin turn her look at me "you see? They just hugging kkk just now", he said again make her give me a question look "it's not..a..", I just want to refuse but eunji stopped me "haha what did you say ? he just help me scratching my back my hand is too short to raise it isn't it oppa-ah? Ahaha", she said again punch my arms "ah.. Yeah she's too short ha..ha", I said again make her goive me a "what you think are you say?!" looks. It's become awkward atmoshfer between me and geummin while the two (myungsoo and eunji) are joking around. I just regreting my suddenly act, why I just hugging her why I just make a nonsense act again. "Paboyah!", I suddenly said make them turn into a silent while taking look at me "who are the stupid?", myungsoo aked confused to me "ah ? Any... This is game why I can't make it, aish isn't it's easy?! Paboyah pabo..",I said awkwardly.

"Oh...guys since next week we had a holiday how about go to amusement park together?", myungsoo said again

"I really want to go !! How about you geummin-ah ? He haven't go there since 1 years ago didn't we ?"Eunji said agreed "it's a good idea", geummin said then agreed

"I'll ask gikwang to accompy us should he?",eunji said again while ask our permited "ah it's good, how about you hoya?", myungsoo said look at me "I don't know but I'll tell you soon", I said dobtly, I just scared to feeling a weird feeling again but I just want to go. 

 

...

 

GEUMMIN POV

 

I just glad to found someone that's care about me, it's feel like I just found a new spirit to live with some friend around me. But it's not longer a good feeling when I just looking to the entrance while someone stunning while make a horible look I just keep a distance from myungsoo. I don't know why but my body just move by it's self, why did he gave that's kind of expression ? But then eunji just approach him and looks like she just say something and he turn his direction and just hugging her. It's right while I know she just like him for a few years before I was knew him. But it's like something hit my chest it's feel hurt.

"Ah... You are here ?", myungsoo said make he faced us but I just pretend to not aware"aigooo, are you two in a relationship now ?", he asked again, what it's true I just take a look at hoya when he just give me a blank looks "you see? They just hugging kkk just now", he said again make me give hoya a question look, and he just want to say something but eunji stopped him "haha what did you say ? he just help me scratching my back my hand is too short to raise it isn't it oppa-ah? Ahaha", she lied while punch his arms "ah.. Yeah she's too short ha..ha", he said again awkwardly they they're take a look other while I just give them a smile. They look good together since she like him and it's looks not a crush .Moreover I love both of them, I love them as a close friend.

...

 

I just lying my body and looking out the window "aigooo...the sky so soon being dark, why time is so fast..aish it's cold", i mumbled while the wind flow and brushing my body so i hurry close the window. "ring!!!ring!!!" i got my phone ringing on the table "omma?", i said taking the phone, i just hold it for a while since i don't want to regreted after heard her voice "what should i do?", i mumble while still holding the phone and walking back and forth"fuuuh...i shouldn't avoiding her like this", i said again to my self and finaly then picking up the phone.

"Yeoboseo..."

 

Flashback…

AUTHOR POV

 

“omma what are you doing ? didn’t you prepare a lunch?”, she asked while sitting on the couch crossing her leg

“not yet, I’ll make it after I finished take care of your father”, the woman said while caring her husband that’s lying on the bed

“just do it quickly I’m so starving”, she said again while wake up and go to her room

The woman just breath out and caressing her husband while the tears flowing on his cheeks “yeobo…see? The our childs just growth so fast..geummin to she’s growth well..”, she cutted while sobbing “she’s do all alone..what a bad mom I’m.. I was visiting her a while ago she’s so beautiful”, she said again sweeping the tears, her husband suddenly moving his mouth like want to say something “hmm? Did you want to meet her?”, she asked to him softly make him nodded weakly. Her husband had a heart attack since a month ago and dying so she take her life with takecare of him everyday “omma…why you didn’t the meals yet?!”, she south again her “nde…I’ll make it now..mianhae I’ll make you wait”, the woman said while leave her husband, she just feel guilt for what does her daughter treathed her but it’s nothing to do since she’s only her step-daughter “what the hell make you so long?”, she shout at her again “I just take care of your father, just patient”, the woman said while serving a lunch “aish..he will die soon, why you so busy waste your time”, she mumbled while sitting on the couch and brushing her nails, but she still could her sentence, she couldn’t hold it again since it’s about she’s real father. She quickly approach her and give her a smash on her right cheek “mwoya !! what you think are you doing?!”, she said mad at her but the woman just give her another one on her left cheek “it’s hurt !! why are you hitting me ?”, she said again in pain “Why?!, huh! didn’t it’s too rude, don’t ever say that’s kind of word’s again..arasso?!!”,the woman said mad at her “a..arasso..arasso”, she said and walk away. But without she’s known her husband had heard they conversation and he was crying in his stunned body, he just feel sad while he couldn’t do anything for his family again with his dying body.

 


Hello ^^

i'm back again kkk

i hope you'll like it chingu-deul just leave a comment and give me know what your opinion

and thank's to keep reading the story, i'll working harder and harder for make a good story for you all

enjoy reading :))

Peace _R-Yong_