"the feeling"

Special Girl

I was walking to the school happily,  since i've met yoogeun my mood be better than before. I always dreaming about having a little brother like him, cute, and adorable. But yoogeun omma said he had a big brother but he if was leave his dongsaeng alone.. what a bad brother he is. Yoogeun omma is so kind, she's like eunji mother she also so kind to me every i visited eunji home. They both have a good personality...what a happy childs that had a good mother like that.

I just a distance from the school but suddenly my phone ringing and i just pick it up without looking at the caller. "yeobseo....", i greeted while continue walking
"yeobseo...geummin-ah this is omma, how are you ?", she answer then, it's heard like she's was crying "i'm fine, what's wrong with your voice?", i said again worried.
"omma gwenchanayo..", she just want to continue her sentence but...

"omma... what are you doing", i could heard jessica voice calling her

"nothing...have you preparing, lets have a breakfast", she answered and continue talk with her

I just feel pain hitted my chest so bad, i was dumped here to heard she just not admitted me to her new family, it was hurt my pride...

Without i realize the tears was flowing over my cheeks and i quickly sweep it away "omma, i'll  end the phone", i said and ended the call while continue walking to my class, but suddenly the arm holding my shoulder.

"geummin-ah...", he said smiled to me.
"ah... myungsoo-ah you shocked me ",i said look away while sweep my tears away for a while but when i just want to speak another words and faced him myungsoo just pull me and give me a hug. "m..myungsoo..", i said shocked
"let it go...", he said bravely while caressing my back, make me broke into a loud cries.

"shhh...let it go...let the pain away...", he said again softly while still caressing me.

...

It's about a minute i had waste the time to cried out, so i just stopped and release my body from his arms.

"it's enough now... ?", he asked give me a brave smile while sweep my tears away. I just nodded while the sob suddenly out from my mouth.

"kkk, you look like a crying baby just now", he said teasing me, make me give him a punch on his chest

"yah!..", i said annoyed
"just kidding... let's go", he said while holding my hand

"m..myungsoo-ah i'll go to the washroon first, just go first... i'm fine", i said while releasing his grip.
"ah.. it's ok, take care geummin-ah", he said while leave me behind.

"i'm sorry myungsoo-ah...", i mumbling while walk away when he just walking away without look back.

 

HOYA POV
 

"omma... where's my breakfast", i said while found the empty plate in front of me.
"nothing a breakfast for you today !", she answered passing me while carrying yoogeun with her.
"ommaaaa.......", i said again complaining.
"yeobo...didn't it's too late? hurry up you should to go early", she said again to my dad ignored me
"aish...arasso..arasso...i'll just go", i said while walk away.

 

That was a punishment for my faults, i also feel so sorry for leave yoogeun alone. But i just looking for him all over the night although the annoyed girl keep follow and disturbing me along the way.

What a annoyed brother he is, when he just welcomed me with sleeping in my room and wetting the bed with his piss. I even haven't sleep to looking for him and i can't take a rest when i coming home it's feel like a subjection.

I think i'll just past the class today but i'll greet my bounded friend kim myungsoo, "i miss him already kkk", i mumble while through the school alleyways. I could saw some student talking with their friend and another greeting their couple in the beautiful morning.

"yah! didn't it's too early?", i said to one of couples that making out in the dark side while walking away.

"pfttt...t.",i just to say something, but i just see the girl grip her cell phone tight while crying in the one corner of the alley "i think i know her..", i said while make assured.  She just sobbing and sweeping her tears roughly then continue walking

"yah!!..park geum...", i just want to approach her but someone calling me from behind

"it's you myungsoo-ah", i greeted him while keep thinking of the girl. It's feel so weird and something keep bothering me, may something wrong with her but what should i do? "aish...she's gonna be fine lee howon", i mumble while myungsoo staring at me confused.

"what's wrong?", he asked curiously "hahaa...nothing it's just a...", i just want to tell him about the girl but...

"it's geummin-ah! park geummin didn't she?", myungsoo said all of sudden

"hmmm..where?", i said pretending didn't know anything, i just feel so dumb rigth now.
"geum! but wait... she's crying didn't she? ", he said again worried

"ah... really...? ", i said again, i'm being a liar right now. 

"howon-ah just go to the class first...", he said while leave me behind

"yah!!" i shout at him

"i'm the one that's want to tell you about it earlier !", i mumble while following him.

I could see him approach her while she's sweep her tears away and make a fake smil..

"liar...", i mumble again while still walking toward them.


But what the hell is that... i just stopped from my steps and stunned in my spot just now. I was saw myungsoo was hugging her in the center of the alley, even no one there's but i know him, Kim Myungsoo he has a high self-esteem, why he keeps doing that ?

Beside the girl that he was knew about a few of mounth, i just staring at them but i feeling something hit me.

"what the hell i doing here just now..!", i mumbled while walk away, tried to reove the feeling.

i don't know what's wrong with me, i just feel pain hit my heart maybe i just feel envy to her that's make myungsoo ignore me. But it's not what i feeling now, i just keep my eyes on her and i just feel so bad when i can't do anything while he cares her while i just staring from a far. I just want to console and caress her in my arms.

What's is this ? I never feel anything like this before, but it's make me dizzy even my heart beating faster even from the first i meet her. She just make me feel weird and like a fool while she's talk and laugh with myungsoo and in the other line i just staring from afar, i just feeling like a chump.

 

...

"yah brat !! get down ! how dare you escaped !", the security was shout at the student that climbing the wall

"what happened?",i said calmly to him

"the student tried to escaping", the security said while try to catch the student

"let me catch the student", i said order a help

"it's unecessary, just go to the class!", he said ignored me

"hmm.. ajussi how dare you look down to me !", i said acted mad at him

"aish... just show it to me then !", he said finaly let me climbing. I just climbed the wall smoothly and even help the student.

"ajussi ! thak's for the help !!", i said to the security while jump out from the school together with the student.

"thak's", she said while walk away and leave me behind


 


Hello ^^

it's still a few of chapter left i'll work harder to make a good story

thakn's for reading my story chingu-deul

keep reading and leave a comment :)

Peace _R-Yong_