I Can't

Special Girl

Geummin POV

“Omma...what are you doing here?” i ask her while close the door

“Geummin-ah waseo...", she said welcomed while walk toward to me

“yeah.. I need to take rest mom, I’m so tired”,I said again leaning on the couch

“Geummin-ah have you…”

"Just take your time mom , if you've finish your needs just go home...", i answer her coldly and keep my way from her.

"Geummin-ah..why you being like this? I just wanna stay with you for tonight ”, she said again begging

"arasso…arasso... just do what you want", i said and walk away

"doomin-ah...", she tried to cacth me but I just leave her stunning in the center of dinning room and go to my room , I really tired this day after finish my part time job. I just wash my body and take rest but still she kept  disturb me in this several weeks.

 

I drying my hair with my wooly blue towel while walking to kitchen to take a glass of water. I stop my step spotted the 35th woman laying on the couch, she look so pale and old in her age. I think she had a hard time with her new family, after 2 years her wedding with the man that have 2 childs she start looked not satisfied with her life. and I could see the regrets in her face everytime she visit me. her husband had fired from his job and begin sickly, while she must take care both of his child they are Jessica and Tifany. Tifany of the same age with me and jessica different 2 years younger than me.  some time Ago, they're is a wealthy family before they father had cheated by his friend and his company fell.

"why you too impose yourself? look, your eyes bags are darken" i said when her eyes bags "Why you let this flawless skin to a wrinkles, Just stop it mom..." my words broken with a sobs, i tried to hold my sobs and sweep the tears that flow on my face while still sweep her face.

 

she slowly open her wrinkled eyelid and smiling, i quickly sweep my tears,  turn away and walk to the kitchen.

"oh... Geummin-ah i'm sorry i'm just too sleepy and fall sleep in your couch, have you eat? i'll   cooking for you" she said while rise up

"i'm not hungry, just go to sleep you can wear a guest room... i'll back to my room"

"really Geummin-ah?, but i scared i'll disturb you", she said again

"You'll disturb me if you kept talking, i'll go to sleep" i said  annoyed

"sleep well my daughter, should i? ..." she said again while walking direct to me, i just stopped turn my body and look at her.

"ah ... ok I'll just go to sleep, do not forget close the window and wash you foot, I'll ..."

"Omma ..." i cut her words

"arasso...i just go to sleep now, good night and sleep well my lovely daughter," she meekly said. I just nod and walk to my room, this is feel like

I feel like talk to the stranger whereas my biological mother standing in front of me preparing to open his arms to hug me and lull me to a dreamland. Honestly i want to hug her, lean my head in her thigh and hear again her lullaby song, but i can't... "i can't", i said while close my eyes with a warmth water flow over my face.