Chapter 3

Step Siblings

Yongguk didn't say a single word. He still stood there..with his eyes wide open. "Say something" his mother begged. She reached her hand to touch her son's shoulder, but Yongguk stepped back.

 

" Tell me you're joking" Yongguk finally replied. " I'm not. And that's not all. We are moving into my fiancee house next week." Yongguk's mother said. After she said that whole comment, she took a deep breath in and out. Relieved to say everything, but not quite, she's still worried about her son.

 

" Yongguk?" His mother called. Yongguk didn't respond. He turned his back on his mom, and walked away. " Why Are You Acting Like This!" His mother sadly screamed. Yongguk looked back, facing his mom.

 

" I thought you loved dad" He said out of the blue. Those words, pierced his mother in the heart. She wanted to slap him for that, but yet she didn't. " I do i-" She said, before she was cut off by her son.

 

" No you don't..stop lying!" Yongguk rudely said, trying to walk away but stopped when he heard his mother voice. " WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO! Your dad is dead, he's gone. It's not like I'm cheating" Yongguk mother screamed and cried across the room. Yongguk heart stopped beating for a second. He felt like he couldn't breathe anymore.

 

He couldn't believe that his own mother would say something like that about his dad. Yongguk's dad was really precious to him, and now he's gone. To hear his mother say that, was like a stab on his back, but he didn't show that it effected him. Yongguk's eyes began to tear up, but he didn't shed a tear. He turned his back on his mom once again continuing to walk away. He was about to climb up  the stairs, but stopped to mention something.

 

" Do whatever you want.." Yongguk said staring his mom in her eyes. The look he gave his mom scared her, and made her worry. But... it didn't stop her from doing what she wants to do.. to get married.Yongguk slowly walked upstairs to his room. Of, course he was hungry, but wasn't in the mood to eat anymore. He gazed at a picture of his dad. " I wish you were still here....dad." 

 

~**~

 

~YAAAWWWWN~ You yawned loudly, while you streched. * Did I sleep for long?* You asked yourself, but yet you didn't care because you thought no one was home, it saved you from feeling lonely. ~Grr..~ Your stomach made a sound so noisy. The ear piercing growl that your stomach made, helped you to know that you were starving. You left your room, down the stairs you walked. Shockingly you saw your dad, sitting on his favorite comfy couch.

 

He never allowed anyone to sit on his couch, not even you. No one ever sat on it before but him. The chair was sort of special to him." Daddyyyyy..." You blurted. You happily ran to your dad. " Oh Mi Rae you're awa-" Your dad was cut off when you flawlessly  gave him a great hug. 

 

Your dad laughed, " Mi Rae dear, you missed me" " Yah.. I'm suprise you're here so early" You said with a smile on your face. You thought that your dad left early from work to spend time with you..not knowing... he left work early just because he was excited to give you news.

 

" Mi Rae.. I actually need to tell you something."  Your father shyly said, with a gentle smile across his face while he scratched the back of his head. You thought it was wierd for him to act like this, you knew somthing was up. * Is he getting married? Did he find another woman in his life?*  You asked yourself in your mind. " Haha no.. he wouldn't" You randomly laughed and said, while you were playfully hitting your dad on his arm. Not knowing that you are actually hurting him.

 

" Yahhh... What's with her. That hurts."  Your father whined in his head, while he rubbed the arm that you smacked too hard. " So what is it that you wanted to tell me?" You said with an angelic smile on your face. Your smile was so sweet that your dad was afraid to say anything, to stop you from smiling like that.

 

" Dad?" " Maybe you should make our dinner first then..we'll talk. Ok?" Your dad randomly suggested, but you were ok with that because you were starving. " Okay daddy" You said giving him the same smile that he loves about you. Your smile made him feel more, and more guilty. But, he thought him getting married is the best thing for himself and for you, especially. He couldn't carry himself and you at the same time. So he needed someone to help him carry the heavy burden.

 

30 minutues flew by. You finally finished making your dinner for tonight, ramyeon, rice and curry on the side. Your dad always loved the way you cooked. You always cooked like your long gone mother. You didn't want another person to cook for your dad but you or your mom.

 

"Food is ready!" You happily yelled. Your dad rapidly ran to the table, and sat down. He had chopsticks in one hand and a mini spoon in the other. He flashed before your eyes. " Yah.. Where did you come from" You joked.  " What.. I'm hungry." Your dad pouted, but laughed.

 

You dished out the food. Before you guys began to eat you prayed. " Lord, Thank you for the food you have provided for us. Help us to have efficient amount of money to provide us with food on our table everyday." " Amen" Your dad  rushly said, and  digged into the food. " This. Is. Good." Your dad said while he still had food in his mouth. 

 

" Yah.. dad close your mouth." You laughed, and your dad laughed as well. You guys were almost done eating your food, so your dad decided to tell you now or never.

 

" Mi Rae...my lovely daughter. My favorite girl in the world." Your dad kept praising you. Of course, you knew that your dad either wanted something or he did something bad. But.. you didn't care because you love him. " Come on dad what is it?" You said while you laughed through your words.

 

You started to drink your water, then your dad said something out of the blues. " I'm getting married."


Note:

Hey thx for reading. Lol i re-read this chapter many times to make sure its perfect or close to being it.

Bai ^^