Chapter 7

Mission: Project Separation

                Krystal handed the tickets to the man in charge in a hurry. She even looked around to see if Sulli, Taemin, or even both of them were around. Krystal kept on dragging Minho into their seats in a hurry and Minho didn’t even fight back. As soon as they reached their seats, Krystal sunk herself into the seat and closed her eyes. She took a deep breath. Minho sat beside her and looked at her.

                “What’s wrong?” he asked. Krystal opened her eyes and turned her head to face Minho.

                “I don’t think this is a good idea. FYI, your sister is such a good observant, and I think she is curious of me already,” Krystal explained before she let out a groan. “I don’t know how to face her anymore if we’re caught.”

                Minho was speechless. He didn’t how to comfort her, how to assure her that it’s going to be alright, he didn’t even know what to say.

                “Oh and screw this blonde wig, this makes me stands out even more!” Krystal continued complaining.

                “Just calm down, okay?” Minho succeeded to say a few words. Krystal just shot him a glare. Minho gave her an awkward smile, since he never ever smiled at her before. “I’ll take responsibilities if we get caught.”

                Krystal’s eyes grew softer a bit. She just looked away and didn’t say anything at all.

**

                “You’re done?” Taemin asked as soon as he saw Sulli approached him. Sulli gave him a sweet nod in return and Taemin smiled. “Hey, guess what? I saw a guy that extremely alike with Minho Hyung, but he wore a sunglasses and a baseball cap, which was pretty weird. As far as I know Minho Hyung has a good fashion sense, so I was wondering if it was really him.”

                “He said he’s going to be home all day watching some baseball game on the TV, so maybe it’s not him,” Sulli said.

                “I don’t know if he’s interested in baseball game. He likes to play sports, but I don’t know that he likes watching them,” Taemin mumbled.

                “I don’t even know about that,” Sulli shook her head and Taemin chuckled.

                “But anyway, I was about to call him, with the risk of being embarrassed if I call the wrong person. But then I saw him being dragged by a blonde girl, and then he’s gone,” Taemin continued.

                “A blonde girl?” Sulli blinked.

                “I know right, these days’ fashions are a bit wacky,” Taemin commented goofily, and so Sulli chuckled softly. “Nevermind, let’s just go inside,” Taemin pulled Sulli by her hand and led her inside the studio.

**

                “Eep! They’re coming!” Krystal squealed and sunk herself deeper into the seat. Minho just watched her sinking. Krystal shot him another glare of the day. “Idiot, hide too!”

                “Why?”

                Krystal rolled her eyes and immediately pulled him lower, until he sunk into his own seat as well. “Who would wear sunglasses inside a cinema, genius?” Krystal asked sarcastically as she poked his sunglasses.

                “You got a point,” Minho nodded slowly. “But you know what?”

                “What?”

                “People would think we’re some sort of weird couple, making out inside a dark room you know,” Minho made a face.

                “Huh? Where did that idea come from?” Krystal threw a disgusted face.

                “You pulled me down to hide, people behind us would think we’re doing something privately. And it’s dark, so that something usually is intimate things. And it’s just you and me in a row. Do you think people don’t see us as a couple? So what does couple plus privacy plus dark, huh?” Minho explained. Krystal immediately hit his head. “YAH!”

                “That’s for thinking about disgusting stuffs,” Krystal said as she gave him another hit on his head. Minho winced and rubbed his head. “And that’s for talking nonsense.” And she hit again, followed by a yelp of pain from him, “And that’s for being so stupid.”

                “You hit like a maniac who wants to get a nut out of my head, you know,” Minho winced as he said so. Krystal decided to ignore him and set her sights on the third row in front of them. As soon as Krystal saw Taemin and Sulli were seated, she sat normally. “Can I sit straight now?” Minho asked.

                “No, stay that way so I don’t have to be seen to sit next to an idiot,” Krystal said with a bored expression.

                “Geez,” Minho sat straight and gave her a face. “I’m sorry for being such an idiot then.”

                “Not forgiven.”

                Meanwhile, Taemin and Sulli were talking about random stuffs until suddenly the movie was starting. They smiled softly at each other before setting their eyes on the screen. Just as the movie started, about five minutes later, Taemin had his eyes on Sulli’s hand that was rested on the armrest. Taemin smiled secretively and slid his hands under hers, then intertwined their hands together. Sulli turned her head to look at him, but Taemin already had his eyes on the screen again with a smile on his face. Sulli just smiled and leaned closer to Taemin, head almost touching his shoulder.

                “Yah! They’re holding hands!” Minho announced in a low tone to Krystal, who was busy watching the movie. Minho saw that her focus wasn’t on the couple, but the movie. “Yah, why are you watching the movie?”

                “Uh… Because we’re in the cinema?” Krystal answered without taking her eyes off the screen.

                “We’re here to watch them, not the movie,” Minho said and Krystal looked at him.

                “Fine,” she said. Krystal had her eyes on Taemin and Sulli for five seconds, and as soon as Minho turned to watch the couple again, Krystal’s eyes went back to the screen.

                “I am so not letting Jinri’s head touch Taemin’s shoulder,” Minho grumbled, and turned around, only to see that Krystal was not paying the same attention as he was. “Yah,” Minho slapped her arm.

                “Yah, what kind of guy hits a girl?” Krystal threw him a lok.

                “You’re not even a girl, just half,” Minho made a face.

                “I’m sorry, can you two be quiet?” a guy sitting behind them suddenly interrupted and it made them turned to face the man.

                “I’m sorry, sir, my boyfriend here is a bit loud,” Krystal made an apologetic face.

                “What do you mean by loud? You’re the loud one,” Minho said and Krystal just kept her poker face on.

                “Yah, young man, don’t be so mean to your girlfriend,” a lady in her 40s suddenly interrupted and the man just nodded, so was the other lady sitting beside her.

                “It’s okay, ahjumma. Even if he’s so mean to me, I still love him and accept him just the way he is,” Krystal made a sweet face and that made the ladies and the man smiled softly at her.

                “Aigoo, you have a good girlfriend, don’t waste her,” the other lady commented and Minho just groaned, as Krystal was grinning secretively because she earned herself a victory.

**

                The movie finally ended, with Krystal who glanced at the movie most of the time, Minho who kept throwing pop corns at the couple, Taemin who kept his attention on Sulli, and Sulli who kept wondering where all the pop corns came from. Krystal and Minho waited until the couple left first, as they were back to their hiding position.

                “Thank you for helping me watching them, my sweet sweet girlfriend,” Minho said sarcastically, with a sarcastic smile.

                “You’re welcome, my dear boyfriend. Let’s watch another movie next time,” Krystal played along and they dropped their sarcastic smiles as soon as they had enough.

                Krystal turned her head to see that Taemin and Sulli were gone already. She stood up and walked.

                “Yah! Wait for me!” Minho called, but Krystal didn’t look back at all.

                Krystal walked faster as she didn’t want Minho to follow her. But since Minho was faster, he was able to catch up with her. He held her by her arm, which made her stop.

                “We still need to follow them,” Minho said and Krystal can’t help but to let out a bored groan. “You promised me that you will help me.”

                Krystal just looked at him in the eyes with bored expression, hoping he will understand and let her go. But as if, he was Choi Minho after all.

                “Soojung ah?”

                Minho and Krystal suddenly turned to the man who owned the unfamiliar voice with shocked face. The man was standing about 2 or 3 meters from them.

                “Jung Soojung? Is that really you?” the guy narrowed her eyes, while Krystal just blinked. Minho looked at Krystal, then to the man, then back to Krystal, and to the man, then to Krystal.

                Suddenly Krystal’s face turned pale. “Shoot,” she mumbled, only Minho could her.

                “It is you!” the man walked closer to them with an amused face. “Woah, you’re blonde now!”

                Krystal could only grinned awkwardly as Minho grew even more confused.

**

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------

TADAAAHH! I'm back with an update c: i'm sorry for not updating recently, i have been busy with school, and tonight is the last day i could update tbh :/ it's final exam week starting the day after tomorrow, so i need to study study and study TT

so this update is also as a mark of my semi-hiatus, which means i won't updating regularely, but i will still update c: and i'll try my best to update as soon as the exam is over, which means.... on the 27th c: be patient, a'rite? ;D

enjoy this chapter, because i personally like this chapter somehow :P idek why Cx

wish me luck, and see you all soon ^^//~~