Chapter 2

Metamorphosis

 

A/N: So, you guys should know by now that I update at my own pace, hence the month-long hiatus. But, yeah, I was actually procrastinating as always. I write for fun and I don't want this to be something I'm obligated to do. Ya get me? 'Kay.

 

And this one's a time skip chap. It's gonna be like this most of the time 'cuz I'm only gonna be posting the diary entries that are actually relevent to this little project of mine, so it's not a day-to-day thing. Also, special thanks to my gullfriind, Emma/thecafewriter, for being a reliable friend and merciless beta. Sorry for making you put up with my crap, as usual, bb em. Check her out! She's an awesome writer.

 

Disclaimer: See first chapter. Thank you. (Goes to a corner and cries)


 

Metamorphosis

Chapter 2

 

Dear Diary,

 

                Spring Break, Spring Break! Whoo! Sweet Vacation, yay!

 

                I feel so happy cuz I can sleep in and play all day. And I can see green growing again! All the trees won’t look so dead anymore. The flowers are still sleeping, though. Mommy said that it’s a little too early for the pretty flowers in our garden to wake up from their sleep cuz it’s not that warm yet. And she said the snowing has to stop first before they say hello to the sun again. I have to wait until next month or something like that. No biggie, I can wait!

 

                It’s really, really cold, and my feet are frozen right now so I’m gonna hop off my bed and ask Daddy to make hot choco with marshmallows. See you later!

 

_

 

                Sorry I took so long. Daddy’s hot choco was really yummy, the best! And I got the biggest marshmallows, hah! Oh, and I had lots of fun today! We went to the park after lunch and it was really cold outside, but Mommy and Daddy told us to wear our sweaters and jackets (I looked like a rainbow princess!) and then it wasn’t that cold anymore. (I love my Mommy and Daddy so much)

 

                Sookjin, Eunja, and Sunyoung were there, and Mommy and Daddy were okay with me going to play with them. Jongsook couldn’t go far cuz he’s not old enough like me, so he had to stay near Mommy and Daddy and Ppang. And he had a little cold. Hah.

 

                And guess what? Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol from the other class were there, too! We played lots and lots of games. Oh, and Baekhyunnie was super funny my tummy hurt from laughing too hard. He tried to show us a cool hapkido move, but he slipped and landed on his ! He looked like a tomato. And then it snowed! We wanted to have a snowball fight but we didn’t get to play that cuz it wasn’t snowing hard enough. Bummer. And then it snowed harder, and got darker and colder and we all had to go home. Double bummer. But we pinky promised to play again tomorrow in the snow! So it’s bye-bye for now.

 

                I’m really, really, really happy I made new friends today. Baekhyunnie and Chanyeol were fun to play with, but Chanyeol and I didn’t really talk much. Tomorrow, I’m gonna ask him if he likes Pororo! Everybody likes Pororo, right? It’s gonna be so cool if he does. We can all play Pororo tomorrow!

 

                I can’t wait! It’s gonna be the best!

 

Love,

Kang Choonhee

 

 


 

A/N: Okay, you know the drill. I'm not gonna repeat what comments aren't motivational for me. I already stated it at the foreword and at the end of the first chapter.

 

Anyway, I want to know what you guys think of this so far.

 

Will x-post on my tumblr later.