Chapter 1

I don't have a title yet...

"Hea? Please open the door." Emi says outside of my apartment door.

"Hea. We brought chocolate." Mi-cha suggests.

"Please Hea. We want to help you get out of it." Emi pleads. They was some whispering and they opened the door.

"How did you get in?" I ask still staring blankly at the turned off tv.

"The key under the mat." Mi-cha answers.

"Why are you here?"

"Because we came to see you." Emi answers

"Hea, we're really sorry about what happened with your family." Mi-cha starts "But its been 5 weeks..."

"So?" I interrupt

"So you have to move on. Continue with your life."

"Forget that my parents and brother are dead? Forget that I have no one here with me and that now im an orphan?" I answer.

"Hea." they both say.

"You guys didn't see how those bastards eyes look when they shot down my family. You guys don't know how they didn't listen to my mom's pleads. You can't tell me to forget and move on because I will never forget until they pay for what they've done!" I yell. Then they both come and hug me and I sit there. Emi telling me that everything is going to be alright and Mi-cha just caressing me and checking my face for tears. I haven't cried after that day because I made a promise to my mom and I made a promise with myself that I will find those bastards and make them pay. Then the bell rings.

"I'll get it." Emi says going to the door.

"Hello." I turn and see our school principal with the two same guys who asked me questions on the day of the accident.

"Annyeonghasseyo." Mi-cha, me, and Emi answer as they come in the living room.

"Hea we came to talk to you." Detective Daesung says.

"We're afraid your going to have to change your school." Detective Seungri informs.

"Where?" Emi asks.

"To an all boys school." Emi and Mi-cha look at each other and I look up.

"Why an all boys school?" I ask.

"We tried to find you an all girls school but we wanted it to be near our headquarters." Detective Daesung answers.

"Hea. I wouldn't want you to go to a boys school but I know you wouldn't want to be to far from your friends and I would like to see you." Principal Boa says putting her hand on me.

"Why do I have to go there and not stay at my school?"

"Because of the threat that he made to you. He would try his best to find you." Detective Seungri answers.

"So we're moving you and getting you bodyguards." Detective Daesung  says.

"Bodyguards?" Mi-cha asks.

"Yes. Like we said the threat that was made-"

"I know. So when will I move and get them?" I ask getting over with it. Mi-cha and Emi stare at me with disbelief.

"Your bodyguards are a gruop of 5 boys who are also known as SHINee. They will come tomorrow at 3 pm sharp and will be by your side till' enough time has passed." Detective Seungri answers

"We have told them about your case but they do not know that you are a male or female. We left on your choice. You like them to know you're a female?" Detective Daesung informs

"No." I answer firmly and getting more stares by my friends and principal. "Let them know I'm a boy. Because if they know im a girl, they might get too protective."

"Ok. If that's what you wish." Detective Daesung answers. "I will come drop them off tomorrow with your stuff from your school. And on Thursday you will have to go to your new school for registration then you may start school whenever its open. We must leave now." and gets up.

"Hea. Inform me when you will come out of school so that you could stay with me." Principal Boa tells me giving me her number. I nod in reponse and she heads out after the detective.

"If you have any questions or problems with the boys, give me a call." Detective Seungri says giving me his card.

"Thank you detective."

"Call me Seungri." he says and I nod in response.

"Why do you want them to know your a boy? And what will your name be? What about when you change in the dorm? Don't you think they will see your s?" Mi-cha asks as everyone leave.

"Yea Hea. And do you really want to go to that school with boys all around you? What if someone finds out and you get ?" Emi asks as she comes in the living room.

"I don't want them to get too protective over me because im a girl. When I change I'll make sure no one is there and I won't show my s. Plus no one will find out and if someone does I can defend myself. And I have no other choice than go to that school because I also want to stay close to you guys." they're faces lighten up with the last part and both sigh.

"Ok. But you have to tell us what happens there ok?" Mi-cha says. I nod and we hug.

"But what will your name be?" Emi asks.

"Jeaki." I answer.

"And what about your hair?" Emi asks.

"I'll go to a barber and cut it."

"No you won't." Mi-cha answers "You have someone who goes to a salon school right here." she takes me to the bathroom makes me sit on the toilet lid takes out a scissor and starts cutting my hair boy-ish.

"Done." she says after what felt like forever but was really 30 minutes. I get up and look at myself in the mirror. At first I didn't recognize myself but I looked just like my brother.

"Whoa~" Emi says.

"Yepp she looks like a boy. A beautiful boy." Mi-cha answers. I just keep staring at myself. I could convince everyone that im a boy but if you look closely you could see my girl features.

"Will this convince them?" i ask

"Of course. But you're gonna have to change your clothing unless you want to dress like that." Emi answers. I look and see that im wearing a tank top and a baggy sweater over it.

"I'll wear my brothers clothes." i answer. I go to my brothers room after a long time. Tears well up but I blink them away.His room was still the same the way he left it, bed made, textbooks open on his desk and ipod still charging.

"Are you sure you could go in?" Mi-cha asks noticing that im standing at the door trying to stop my tears. I breathe in and nod. I walk in his room, grab his clothes and walk out to my room. I put on his tank top, which fit a bit loose on me, put on a shirt over it, then put on his jeans. I look at myself in the mirror and see myself wearing my brothers baggy clothes, although it fit perfect on him, (btw he wasn't fat, just muscular) and head out. Mi-cha and Emi stare at me with they're mouths open as I walk out.

"Meet Jeaki." I say in a deep voice.