chapter 2

why you?!?!? of all people

 

 

your POV

in school with Kim Mi Ran

 

“what will you be doing today?!?”

“i’m going shopping with Lee jun ki for the wedding things..”

“are you going to confess to him? cos i think you should before he falls in love with someone”

“i’m really embarrassed when i try to tell him and he said he doesn’t have a girl friend as for now...”

“ he said it too “as for now” you never know what will happen next, do you?”

“well, i guess you’re right, but... i’ll confess to him while we’re buy the dresses or whenever.... I'm so confused”

“isn that Jun ki, where is he going and who is that girl?”

“i think we should let them be”

“hey, lets wait and see... come on...”

“okay”  why is she getting closer to him i mean she’s too close!!!!

“hey, Did they just kiss?!? didn't you say he told you he doesn't have a girl friend????”

“like hell i care... bye”   YOU JUN KI, I GUESS I WAS STUPID TO FALL DEEPLY FOR HIM BUT I COULDN'T HELP IT EITHER..... urgghhh i need go and sleep!?!

“ga eun???? hey!! wait for me!!!! hey!!!!” why is he calling me now????

 

---------------------JUN KI’S POV

 

i have to go shopping with Ga Eun today.. I'm sorta very and happy and looking forward to it but who the hell is this girl again.... she said she had something to tell me but i don't get why we have to go outside.... doesn't matter as long as i meet my cute fiancee anyway! ^_^

“i’m sorry, i have do this, pls forgive me.....”

“what do you mean.... isn’t just like in movies when the bad guy is hypnotized to go kill the good and then..... i mean the good guy wins and then saves the princess right”

“what the hell are you talking about??!?!”

“huh?!? right, what do you need from me?”

“I'm sorry”

what the hell is this???!??!

“ what the hell are you doing to me!!!!! why will you just kiss a person?!!? argh so annoying!!”

i hate this sort of girls, thats why i try to look tough from the outside even if i might not be tough in the inside!!

“ga eun???? hey!! wait for me!!!! hey!!!!” why is she running and she seems to be mad too!!

i have to go with her!!

“hey ga eun what’s wrong with you?!?”

“just had some problem... anyway shouldn't you be with your girlfriend?”

“girlfriend??? i don’t have a girlfriend”

“so to you, anybody is okay, to kiss huh?”

“nooo.. she was just....”

“so it’s just.... what if i kiss you?”  what is going on here, why is Ga Eun kissing, why is my heart beating so fast and hurts?!?”

“look, so you like going around kissing boys, even if you have no feelings for them huh?”

“ does that make any difference with a person who lets girls to kiss him and calls it “just a kiss”?”

-----------your POV

 

why does he blush so much?!? he might look arrogant from the outside but a kiss makes him blush like a 7 year-old girl

 

“look, so you like going around kissing boys, even if you have no feelings for them huh?”

“ does that make any difference with a person who lets girls to kiss him and calls it “just a kiss”?” why did i kiss him? what is gone into me?!? why am i like this?!?

“so if i kiss you back, it make a difference to you huh?” w- wha- what is this?!? why is my heart beating so fast and hurts?!? i hate myself..

 

this is so ing awkward, now we have to go buy the wedding dress and we’re not even talking to each other!!! i should apologize...

 “umm... I'm sorry about everything...”

 “no... i should apologize too.. I'm sorry..” awww he’s so cute...

“but why did you kiss me and i was about to tell you that i didn’t kiss that girl she was the one who kissed me, and i didn’t even know why...?!?”

“it’s just that i.... umm.. wa.. was.. umm”

“what??”

“w..well i had a crush on you... and i... didn’t mean to...”

 “hmm.. is that so..”   

i guess this is the end, he might just reject my confession... and then there’ll be no wedding or anything..... arghh.. I hate myself!!!

  “well... i  guess”   

why the hell is he blushing so much!!!!?  “what do you mean?”

“well, i also had a crush on you and....”

“so, does that mean its mutual??”

“yes, i guess...”

“hey can we kiss again”

“not now... I'm still driving”

“right... im so happy!!!”

“me too, i never knew you, loved me”

“why do you always blush so much”

“umm... i don't know.. its natural!! put that aside... aren’t we suppose to go look for an apartment....”

“oh.. right i totally forgot!!”

“do you wanna go this weekend?”

“sure thing!!”