chapter 1

why you?!?!? of all people

 

YOUR NAME WILL BE: YOON GA EUN

"Ga Eun.... OMG!! that movie was too sad *sniff* why did we have to watch it?!?! *sniff*"

"Will you shut it already Mi ran!, you were the one who chose that movie in the first place and i warned you!! and by the way you're embarrassing me"

"HEY! that was mean!!!"     "thats my line"

Mi ran is my best friend since elementary.... we've travelled to some places together, we can speak in spanish and English so most of the time if we need privacy in a public place.. we speak in english or spanish..  i've always wish to live a normal life but it never happened after all I'm surrounded by un normal people... (including myself...).

“hey ga eun! lets go buy something to take like ice cream...”

“i want a candy or lollipop!!!”  “yeah whatever, lets go” “here you go”

“AARRGGHHHHH!!!, hey are you gonna apologize or not?!?”

“what the hell!!! do you know how much i bought this cloth?!? and you’re expecting me to apologize?!?”

“if you weren't on your phone, you wouldn't have bumped into a person like a shrimp”

“you !! just wait!!, I'm going to kill you!!!”

“RUN MI RAN”  

“hey wait up, you now I'm bad at running!!!!”  

“who cares just run!!”

“YOU ES, YOU’LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO ME!!!”

________________________________________________________________________

what the hell’s wrong with that guy anyway!!?!? way to spoil a person’s mood!

“sweetie i think she’s here.....”

“darling, i don't know how to tell her..”

“FIGHTING!! SWEETIE”

what the hell’s wrong with those stupid couples now again?!?

“i’m home...”

“honey... there’s something we need to talk about with you..”

“if it’s about traveling away, you can go cos, my life will be better without you guys anyway”

“you see... we dont know if anything may happen to us.. we might even die *sniff*”

“MUM!!, just go to the point”

“we want you to get married, to a very handsome guy...”

urrghh... that face i cant do anything.... i have to say...

“okay... urrghhh” i hate the fact that i give in to that face a lot

“we’re going to meet him tonight at the family restaurant.. get ready”

“okay” what the hell!!! I'm only 18 and I'm going to get married, why do i have to face all this nightmare in a day!!! i have to call Mi ran to tell her!

“you think she’ll be okay??????”

“thanks to the face you had, i think she’ll be okay! (Y)”

------------------------------------------- jun ki’s POV

why does today of all day has to be the worst day of my life?!? my parents had an arrange marriage for me and my best cloth was dirtied!!!... I'm going to kill that , the next time i see her!!!

“hey, keep it down bro..”

“I'm running out of time...  have to go meet them in the restaurant.... BYE”

“no probs... byee.. and i thought he would drive me home toooo, poor thing.. got hit by his crush and now having an arranged marriage”

“did you say something”

“nahh” that guy always talks to himself......

___________________________________________________________________

“YOU!!!!” isn’t that... the who stained my best shirt today!!!

*OMG!! why the hell does he have to be the one?!?*

“so you guys know each other, i guess this will be easy”

“i guess...”

“i’m Yoon Ga Eun... nice to meet you”

“im Lee jun ki.. me pleasure”

that was the most boring thing on earth!!! anyway.. this will be interesting, cos she’s pretty, i mean she’s way different for this afternoon.

----------------------------------your POV.

OMG!! why the hell does he have to be the one?!? we go to the same school, with that guy... as you see... he never takes note in class and always has the highest scores in the last trimesters.. and also my first crush....

by the way.. he was the one who almost got me killed today with his arrogantness... but he still looks handsome today.. so I'm going to forgive him for everything....

________________________________________ next day...

“GA EUNIE!!.. your dad and i are going to Australia for vacation so please take of the house... byee sweetie.. we love you.. we’ll be back 2 days before the wedding, your mother in law said she’ll take care of everything and the key is on the other shelf BYYYEE WE LOVE YOU BE GOOD”

ohh.. right, i have to meet Mi ran and jun ki and his friend today... gotta be fast..

--------------------------------------------------- at cafe with

“so this is you fiancé Lee jun ki huh?... his friend is hot!”

“I'm L.Joe .. thanks... you’re pretty”

“haha I'm Kim Mi Ran now, thats embarrassing..”

“ -_- YAA  are you two flirting or something?!?!?!, why the hell do i have to be surrounded by animals all the time ???..any way... what do we have to do today..?”

“you should be glad I'm with you!! i’m handsome, rich, intelligent, and all the girls love me!!”

“whatever.. what do we have to do today”

“knowing each other and tomorrow shopping”

“you seem like a good boy sometimes huh?” OMG did he just blush?!? sooo cuuutteee

*this is going to be interesting.... what do you Mi ran?” “sure wanna help out?” “already have a plan”

“did you two say something L.joe and Mi ran?”

“nope, nothing just exchanging number between each other”