.

Missing Birthday Boy

Jagi, I thought we agreed we'd dress her up as Tigger.” Yongguk rested his chin in the palm of his hand as he sat on the floor. A pair of doe eyes staring back at him with a tilted head. Mocking the action, Yongguk tilted his head also as a smile spread on his lips.

 

We didn't agreed on that, you said jagi let's dress her up as Tigger!” Ahri called out from their bedroom where she was putting away the clean laundry. “I said she should be a cupcake.”

 

Nobody dresses up as a cupcake, babe.” Yongguk mumbled to himself.

 

What did you say?” Ahri called out once again.

 

A pair of feet shuffled into the living room and took a seat next to Yongguk, Angel blew at her coffee before bringing the mug up to her lips and taking a drink before speaking, “Just go with the cupcake.”

 

Yongguk grunted in disapproval, “Why a cupcake? Why not a princess?”

 

How about a princess cupcake?” Ahri walked over and joined the other two in the living room, all three turning their attention to the small doe eyes in front of them.

 

How about no?” Yongguk simply said causing his wife to frown.

 

How about a Tigger cupcake?” Ahri suggested.

 

Eh, too much work.”

 

Or, or. I got a great idea you, guys.” Angel said as she set her mug down in between her legs.

 

What idea?” Yongguk cocked an eyebrow.

 

You guys don't dress her up and wait for the costumes when you guys have a real baby.” Angel shrugged. “She's a puppy. She's just going to want to bite at it.”

 

She's not just a puppy, she's our baby!” Yongguk reached over and picked up the small dog and cradled her.

 

Yeah, she's a baby, there for she needs a costume!” Ahri chirped, “Babe, how about if we dress her up as a bear?”

 

Winnie The Pooh?” Yongguk glanced over at his wife as their friend facepalmed and shook her head at them.