Sooo Tiring!!

Be Mine?...

*breathing heavily*

'Oh my gosh! that was tiring! I don't think I could survive school anymore can't wait till spring break!' Min Mi said.

'Sures it's gonna be a fanstastic rest of the school year!' Sung Rin said sarcastically.

When they looked around the classroom, it was filled with their names and pictures.

'H...How..did our pictures get up there?!'Sung Rin asked surprisingly.

Min Mi Suddenly calls Hee Young. 'Yah! did you put our pictures in my class room!?' asked Min Mi

'What!? No, i didn't do that, oh by the way i heard you guys became queenka's today because of the kingka's, is that right?' Hee young asked, then hangs up.

'H.. Hello? Aisshh! she said she didnt do it.... Then who did?' Min Mi asked herself.

* 20 minutes later *

'Those kingka's could've printed them out since we have an SNS account..' Sung Rin said. 'I'm so tired of them really! *sighs* okay since the teachers not her and theres no one in here we could escape through the window since we're only on the first floor.'

'Okay, go open the window and I'll hold the door for support, after i could just run and jump out' Min Mi said.

Sung Rin opened to window and went out.Min Mi soo ran to the window and jumped out too. *yelling and cheering in the backround*

'aya, luckily there's no school tomorrow or else we'll be dead.' Sung Rin said.  

"Hey! Where are you guys going!" Suho yelled. 

'Yeah Where?' Baekhyun yelled. 'Home?'

Min MI and Sung Rin run to suho and Baekyun. 

'Yah! you better take care of this or else you'll see my fist on your face!' Sung Rin yelled at Suho.

'Hey! calm down! you know the rumor about me dating you and Min MI dating Baekhyun?' Suho said.

'Yeah why?' Sung Rin asked.

'Me and baekhyun thought that we should make you guys queenka's and then pretend to be dating each other so they willthing that the rumor is true and it'll die down? What do you think?' Suho explained.

'Dating!' Min Mi and Sung Rin yelled. 'No Way!'

Suho and Baekhyun kept on pursuading them to do what they had planned but they kept denying.

* 30 minutes later *

*sighs* 'okay okay fine' Sung Rin said after discussing with Min Mi.

'okay lets go into the school like couples on Monday ehh? We'll pick you up' Beakhyun said.

'oh, and dress nicely too so we'll match. Or should we go shopping tomorrow since theres no school' Suho suggested.

'Tomorrow? no thanks' Sung Rin said.

'Too bad, I've already decided, we're buyig new clothes for you and your friend tomorrow. Done.'Said Suho and walks away with Baekhyun.

Min Mi and Sung Rin decide to go home and skip school because of all the chaos going on.

*sighs* 'It's gonna be a long school year.' Min Mi said.

'Agree' Sung Rin replied.

 

*ahhhhhhhh! Im finally back after 1 year! I'm so sorry! I kinda got a bit lazy and then for some reason I forgot my user and psw to my account so then after awhile i decided to make a new account. Then I tried searching up my name for like a long time and then I typed in ShyShy and it popped out, I was so glad! I'll make an update soon I'm gonna go to camp tomorrow so I'm gonna be gone for at least five days maybe hehehe.I'm gonna be working back and forth on my accounts so yeah...

* Check out my New account! It's

Sunshine--

Love You!     -ShyShy