A New Day at SM High

Be Mine?...

    *BRINGGGGG!*...*BRINGGG!*......*BR*---     

          *Moans* "I'm so tired! Wake up Min Mi! Wake up!" said Sung Rin "Wae? it's too early to wake up" said Min Mi  "Wake up we're going to be late on our first day! Lazy Head!" said Sung Rin.  Suddenly Min Mi's eyes were wide open. " Why didn't you tell me to wake up?" said Min Mi " I did it's just you were to lazy to listen" said Sung Rin

       Min Mi rushed into the bathroom and got ready while Sung Rin went to get breakfast ready. "Sung Rin! make me some pancakes!" Min Mi said while in the bathroom. "Okay!" Sung Rin yelled back.

       ( A half hour later)

*bus door opens* *people stares at Min Mi and Sung Rin* *Whispers* " why are they looking at us?"Min Mi says. "I don't know"Sung Rin said "Try to ignore it Min Mi" said Sung Rin "It's creepy!" Min Mi said "shush up!"Sung Rin said.

      "Finally we're here!" said Sung Rin "Woah, This School is soo big!"Said Min Mi

"Alright bye! see you in class!" said Sung Rin. While MIn Mi was walking to first hour she bumped into someone. She bowed 90 degree 3 times and said "sorry!" when Min Mi looked up it was a tall handsome man in front of her. Min Mi stared at him not being able to move. "sorry" Min Mi said again.

   "What's your name?" the man said. "Mmm Me?" said Min Mi looking around her. "yes you" he said."My name is Min Mi. What's yours?" said Min Mi. "Baekhyun" Said Baekhyun. "Let's go guys we're late" said beakhyun and left with the other guys.

   Min Mi thought to herself: *he sooo cute!

                                                                                                                                     ***

  While Sung Rin walked to her locker and was putting stuff into it she droped something at the exact time the Kingkas pass by and she was about to grab it when they steped on her notebook.

   "YAH!" said Sung Rin they kept on going and didnt hear her. Sung Rin ran after them but couln't catch up so she finaly threw the note book at them and stoped. "YAH! how could you just step on my notebook?" said Sung Rin

   When the Kinkas turned around Sung Rin froze she didn't realize that they were boys because she was too busy catching up to them. Suddenly a tall man walked up to her and said "sorry" then went back.

  Sung Rin's Thought: * what? sorry that's it? i hope im not gonna meet them anymore*

"Wait!" Said  Sung Rin "What's your name?".  "Suho!" said Suho facing his back at Sung Rin

                                                                                                                                      ***

During first hour: 

* Class Chatting* *teacher comes in with new student* *Hits desk*  "Class, This is the new student" said the teacher " now introduce yourself to the class after go sit on an emty desk Ok?"  "got it teach!"said Min Mi "Hello! My name is Park Min Mi" Said Min Mi and went to sit on her desk.

*slam!*  "sorry! I'm late!"said Sung Rin  "well here's our other new student welcome" said the teacher. "Hello! my name is Jung Sung Rin" said Sung Rin 

  "why is Min Mi in the same class as me?" thought Sung Rin.  "Sung Rin Sit next to Min Mi please" said the teacher. After awhile Min Mi notice Baekhyun and Sung RIn noticed  Suho and the other guys. They turned to each other and said together in a whisper  "Why is he here?" 

 

                                                                                                                                     ***

   Hello! I'm going to post chapter 2 tommorrow if I have time!

                                                  -ShyShy