Peach - Do Kyungsoo

EXO song fics

 

 

”You have to use the right amount of speed” He quietly murmured and you could feel his hot breath against you neck.  Your hands started to tremble a little bit and your heart started to race. ’Aish, what is he doing’.

 

Kyungsoo clearly knew what he was doing and it didn't help when he tried to move in even closer to you. He smelled like sweet peaches, green tea and a slight tint of cologne. Just the right amount of everything, his intoxiating scent made it almost impossible for you to concentrate and you wanted nothing else but to skip these annoying actions before you lost control, covering the room in sugary sticky spots.

 

”Yah!!”

 

You quickly woke up from your distracting thoughts, Kyungsoo weren’t any better and the both of you seemed to have forgotten the cupcake bowl. You looked down and saw how your hands were gone in the mixture, with a tight grip on eachother and you suddenly remembered the reason behind forgetting the pastries. Blushing, you rapidly pulled out your hand, what you didn’t know was that D.o was a little bit slower and his pressure made you use an overecsessive amount of power which reed in cupcake dough splattered all over the kitchen. Like a pinata being hit, only that you were both the maker of the pinata and the destroyer. You gasped as you saw what mess you had made but as soon as you saw your boyfriend. You could not help but to laugh. You had accidently thrown some dough on his right eye making him stand there afrain to open both of his eyes even though the left one was all clean.

 

”Oh my god, are you crazy?! I am blind!” he shouted while keeping his eyes tightly shut.

Your stomach felt like it was going to develop a six-pack when Kyungsoo reached his arms out to try to grab a hold of you but you were constantly avoiding him. You knew he had this paranoia that he would get blind by just getting dust in his eyes but he looked so adorable. An adorable dork, Your adorable dork.

After laughing a little bit more, you decided to help him and grabbed a kitchen towel to wipe of the sticky dough. Kyungsoo blinked for a few times to get the blurriness away and gave you a look. Oh you knew that look, you were in trouble. He walked up to you with firm footsteps and slammed both of his hands on the sink behind you, trapping you between the silver sink and him. Kyungsoo began to lean in, closer and closer, the look in his eyes were dark and almost predatory. You closed your eyes and braced yourself for what was going to come.

 

Cold.

 

The sudden cold on you cheek made you squeek and you opened your eyes. Kyungsoo had taken a big chunk of dough and smeared it all over your face, making the path from your forehead to left cheek all sticky and thick with the sugary texture. You were just about to punch him, but he was quicker. You felt like the turtle and rabbit when he ran away laughning, however, you still darted after him, jumpng over the couch like a ninja and followed him into the dim bedroom.

 

”Do Kyungsoo. When I find you, you are going to be so dead!” you called out. The room looked empty and tranquilent, the lonely, messy, blue bed in the middle making it even more lonely, but you knew he was there. You turned around to walk out before crashing into D.O’s hard chest.

 

”Disgusting. Your cheek is on my white shirt”

You were just about to yell at him when you saw the big cream-coloured stain on his shirt and started laughing again but stopped abruptly when he forcibly grabbed your neck and pulled you in for a kiss. This kiss was different from the innocent one in the kitchen, this one was filled with passion and desire. The result of being three months away from eachother was hard to ignore. You tried to protest at first but figured out that it was no point in doing that gave in.

My heart keeps going to you,


I’m really going crazy

 

His soft lips molded with yours so perfectly, his warm tongue against yours were like warm chocoltae on a cozy winter day. Your hands s under his shirt, Kyungsoo froze for a short moment but relaxed when he felt your small hands move higher up, feeling the warmth emitted from his body before whispering in his ear.

 

”I don’t want to get sticky, take it off.”

Kyungsoo smiled so wide his mouth felt like breaking before obeying your orders and threw it on the bedroom drawer. The light fabric landed on the fluffy peaches, covering them with a white veil to protect them from blushing.

Remaining as innocent rosy peaches.

 

 A/N:

lol not an update but my friend pointed out how long the chapter were and that it was kinda annoying to read that much at once so for her, I split it up.

I noticed it too though :/ don't forget to comment you're so shy nowadays :) :O