Jealous?

Famous Classmates

After a couple of days, Minho, Taemin, Ro and Riko were already pretty close, texting each other a lot and always being together at school, Taemin who had been very nervous and shy at first was now talking happily, when no one else was around.

"Minho-ah, Taemin-ah do you want to go to the mall after school?" Riko asked while they were walking to their next class, which was PE.

"hmm... We don't have work after this, so I guess that we could, right Minho-hyung?" Taemin said as he happily bounced his way to the gym.

"I guess, but there might be some recording for 'Hello' later on today"

When they reached the gym, the teacher was already there, so they hurried down to the changing lockers, when they had changed the others were playing dodgeball.

"You four, join the rest!" The teacher yelled, soon enough they were all playing. Ro and Taemin in one team and Minho and Riko in another one.

Some girls were whispering something at the corner of the court, they started playing gain after a minute or two, on of the girls got the ball, and threw as hard as she could towards Riko, it hit her right on the head, Riko fell over and didn't get up.

"R-Riko?" Ro carefully asked while she was walking over to her.

"Hey, Riko get up" She said again, starting to panic when Riko didn't respond, even when Ro shaked Riko's body, soon enough Minho, Taemin and the teacher were there.

"Let's get her to the hospital, she might have a concussion" The teacher said, but before he said anything else, Minho had put her on his back and was now walking towards the door.

"Ro, are you okay?" Taemin asked, Ro hadn't moved an inch, but she broke down as soon as Taemin briefly touched her shoulder.

"Ro, hey, come on, let's get you to the hospital as well" Taemin said as he lifted up Ro in bridal style.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's okay, she only had a light concussion, nothing else, but she should rest the noext couple of days, just to make sure it doesn't get to serious" the doctor said with a smile.

"Thank you, can we see her?" Ro said impatiently.

"Of course, here you go" the doctor stepped aside.

"Thank you again" Ro smiled and stepped inside, Minho and Taemin just behind her. Riko was sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed.

"Thank god she's ok" Minho sighed in relief.

As something hit Taemin, he asked curiously "Yeah, but who threw the ball? and why?"

"I don't know, maybe someone who was jealous, or something like that" It got silent.

"I hope she wakes up soon" Ro said, smiling at the other two.

"Hey, what do you say about going somewhere with SHINee? Just to get a break from school, we're going to America soon" Taemin smiled at Ro when she gaped at him.

"America? Are you serious? OMG, I don't know, we don't have the money for this, it's so expensive, we can't just get a loan from the bank, and Riko needs re-" She babbled on until Taemin cut her off.

"We'll pay, and both of you need rest, so both of you are going to come with us" He smiled his angelic smile.

"NO! We can't just let others pay for us" Ro yelled, but quickly shielded with her hand.

"It's okay, we don't pay, it's a private plane, so it should be okay, right Minho-hyung?" Taemin looked at Minho, who nodded.

"You just have to pack your clothes and then your part's done" he said with a laugh.

"U-Uhmm, ok... I guess..." Ro grew silent, she had no words left, no words to thank them with.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N there you go XDDD By the way, sorry it's so short... And  YAY, I got subscribers XD I'm happy XD extremely jumpy right now, and they're going to america CX did I catch you off-guard?