Seriously? Idols?

Famous Classmates

"Ah~ I really love SHINee's songs" Ro sighed, she had just bought the limited edition of SHINee's new album, Lucifer, she was currently lying on her bed and listening to the song 'AYO'

"Riko~ Aren't you going to make something to eat? I'm hungry~" She whined, Riko got up and with a pout she went to the kitchen to make Ro and herself something to eat. After about 20 minutes, Riko came back into the room and brought the food with her.

"Here Ro, eat it up, if you don't you're in for a punishment!" Riko said with a cute smile on her face.

After they ate, they made themselves ready to go and sleep, since school was tomorrow.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Ro-noona~ Can you help me with this?" A Freshman asked, since Riko and Ro were the queenka's at school, many people asked them about pretty much everything.

"Uhmm, s-sorry, I hav-ave to go, Riko is w-waiting for me" Ro stammered and walked away, blushing a crimsom red.

"RO!!! there you are, I couldn't find you anywhere, where were you?" Riko asked

"Sorry, someone asked me about some math problem" She smiled a bit shyly, as always.

"Oh well, let's go, class' gonna start soon" Riko said as she dragged Ro towards their classroom, as they walked in, all eyes were on them. Ro started blushing like crazy.

~Riko POV~

I walked in, and as usual everyone were looking at us, Ro started blushing again, of course it's nothing new, she's never been the attention needy person.

"Ro, there are two seats over there!!!" I yelled as I dragged her to the seats. We sat down and started talking, soon enough other people started joining in, like YiEun, a good friends of ours. We talked and talked, when the teacher cleared his throat to get our attention, of course we sat on our seats and were as quiet as mice.

"There are two new students here today" Mr.Kim announced, people started whispering stuff like 'who is it?' and 'Is it a girl or a boy?'

"Come on in" The new students got in, and everybody just stared at them, mouths hanging open, gaping at who it was.

"Annyonghaseyo, Lee Taemin imnida" A cute boy with long hair said.

"Annyonghaseyo, Choi Minho imnida" The other one said, we were still gaping at them.

"As you all know their from SHINee, and are idols, therefore, treat them well and welcome them as you classmates" Mr.Kim told us.

"Well, you two go over to Ro-sshi and Riko-sshi" We stood up right away, bowing to them, they quickly made their way up to us.

"Well, let's begin class, oh and Ro-sshi Riko-sshi" We looked at him "Please show them around the school after class" We quickly nodded.

The class went by painly slow, it almost killed me, I couldn't believe, first we're all happy getting to class, then these two idols that we secretly like come to OUR class, and then suddenly out of nowhere we need guide them around our school, and now... The class is KILLING me, I swear, math is the most boring and annoying subject at school, I don't know what the person that invented it was thinking!

Finally the bell rang and signaled that we could go out.

"Oh yeah, I haven't introduced myself yet, I'm Lee Riko, nice to meet you, and this is Kim Ro, she's shy and doesn't speak much" I energetically said.

"Nice to meet you" They bowed.

"Okay, let's go, where do you want to go first?" I asked them.

"Hmm... Garden? I like flowers" Taemin smiled at me, but definetely checked Ro out! I almost laughed when I saw her blush a bit.

"Then let's go" I said and dragged them away... Okay yes I admit, I have a weird liking to dragging people around, at least they don't mind it.

"Well here we are, do you like it?" I bounced around, when suddenly someone took my shoulder and held me still.

"It's dangerous to jump around like that, you could fall you know" It was Minho, I just stared at him, and then I laughed, forgot that he doesn't know me.

"Sorry, but I always do this, I'm used to falling so it doesn't hurt" I smlied at him, god sometimes I hated my eye smile, you can't see my eyes.

"Oh~" His mouth formed an 'O' shape, and he went over to Taemin, and whispered something to him, and Taemin nodded. I just noticed, but Taemin seemed a bit afraid of the people at this school. Ro suddenly looked at me and mouthed to me "I'm thirsty~" She only does that with me, I feel special, yet I'm the one that just spoils her... Yes I'm stupid I know.

"Well what about we go to the cafeteria?" I asked, Taemin and Minho looked at me and nodded, when we walked back, I noticed that Taemin seriously wouldn't leave Minho's side, as if he was afraid someone'd do something to him if he did.

The day went on like that, we were like glued to each other, we had all the same classes and all.

"Can I get your number Riko-sshi? and Ro-sshi?" Minho asked me kindly, through the day, I've learned that half of him on the TV is false, he is NOT quiet, he talks ALL THE TIME, and Taemin opened up to us, I was really happy he did that, yet he's still on Minh's side.

"Of course... Ro?" I asked and looked around, I saw her across the road, calming a little boy down, I ran to her and asked what was wrong.

"The boy just fell, so I went over to him" Well, that's like a drama scene... I guess.

"Where's your umma?" I asked kindly.

"Umma's in the supermarket" He said while sobbing, after we found his umma, we went back to Minho and Taemin, who were patiently waiting for us.

"Here's mine" I said and gave Minho and Taemin my number, Ro was dumbfounded so I elbowed her and she quickly scribbled it down and gave it to them.

"Thanks, we'll text you sometime later" Minho said and dragged Taemin to a black van across the street, well that's nice, at least there's someone else that likes dragging people...

"Ro, let's go home! We need to finish our math and english homework" I said while clinging onto Ro's arm and of course dragged her away.

 

--------------------------------------------------

A/N Well I'm glad I got the first chapter done XD and as you might see, I like dragging people... XD But the little detail that Taemin's scared, is.. well yeah you probably already know T~T Because of the bullying.. I hate bullies, so full of themselves