Chapter Three

I Will Show You

Ye Jin's POV

I smiled as Dara Unnie ran to me like a child running to a new toy, while CL trailed behind.

"Why so excited, unnie?" I laughed.

"Because people will finally see how awesome you are!!" she said excitedly, hugging me while trying to bounce at the same time.

"Ya, don't remind me," I pouted as I walked beside her to school. "Oh and we're meeting a new student today, right?"

Another person who thinks I'm a loser, I mused to myself, adjusting my glasses.

"Ne! I heard that she's really nice!!" Dara replied. I nodded, "We'll see"

"Class, we have a new student today! You may introduce yourself, Taeyeon-ssi"

The beautiful girl smiled brightly at seonsangnim before she turned to the class. "Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Taeyeon imnida! It's nice to meet everyone~ I hope we can become good friends!" she said cheerfully. Almost immediately, murmurs broke out everywhere. How pretty she was. How nice she was. Blah blah blah. "Okay, thank you Taeyeon. You may take your seat," Taeyon bowed and took the nearest vacat seat; behind me. 
Taeyeon was smart. I frowned, maybe this girl was too perfect. There was something fishy about her...

Nah. She seems way too nice. I shrugged as the bell rang to indicate that lunch had begun. "Um, Ye Jin, right?" her voice suddenly asked. I turned around with an expressionless face. "Neh"
"It's nice to meet you!" she cried out cheerfully, smiling. She turned to Dara and Chaerin, who were there to pick me up. Dara was a senior, Chaerin was a sophmore, and I was a junior. "And you guys are?..."
"Dara imnida, a 4th year English student~ Chaerin imnida, a 2nd year Fashion Designing student~" they replied, smiling back. "Nice to meet you too!! Listen, ah...." she rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly, "You see, I don't erm...Know where the cafeteria is. I thought maybe I could ask for your help?..."

Dara unnie's smiled widened. "Sure, we'll help you!!" I wanted to scoff. Seriously? This girl must be desperate for friends. The cafeteria was in plain sight. Well, not really, but if you followed the stream of students you'd find it.
Okay, I'm being too mean....

"Ye Jin-ah!!" I didn't need to turn around to see who it was. I'd know that chillingly-deep voice anywhere; "Annyeong oppa," I told him wearily.

No response. I turned around. I saw Seunghyun staring at Taeyon. And she was staring back.

The way they looked at each other.....Well, my heart just cracked. That's when I realized how hard I'd fallen for this man in front of me. Chaerin must have seen my face and cleared noisily. Taeyon and Oppa looked at her with annoyed expressions.

"You know, we'd better get the food before it runs out," I laughed a little. I glanced at Taeyeon. Something dark was in her eyes. I couldn't quite place it....Anger? I glanced at her again. But I was too slow, I didn't catch it. She was smiling again.

"You're right, Ye Jin-ssi!" she stated. "Kajja!" Afterwards, Seunghyun Oppa invited us again to his table, his eyes glued to Taeyon. But the problem was; Minji (our friend that was a freshman majoring in Dance and always ate with us when our schedules allowed) had saved us a table. We forgot to tell her that Seunghyun would invite us again. CL probably wouldn't have wanted to join Big Bang again either.

"Actually, Oppa, maybe ah...Look, the others are waiting for us. They saved us a seat. I'm sorry, but I want to be with them instead" Seunghyun Oppa looked a little surprised that I had turned him down. "Well, Taeyon-ah? Do you want to come with me?"

Taeyon-ah? What the hell? I found myself thinking angrily. "Sure!! I'd love to get to know you better!" she replied a little too happily. Seunghyun Oppa grinned and lead her to his table. Everyone greeted her, some a little too eagerly. I could feel Taeyang's eyes piercing my back. But I refused to look at him.

Chaerin stared at Taeyeon and Seunghyun Oppa before her eyes zeroed in on me. "If I were you, I'd break up with him"

Shocked, I whirled around to face my friend. But the others weren't fazed at all. In fact, they nodded vigorously at her suggestion. "You're not serious, are you?" I muttered.

Chaerin shook her head. "No, Ye Jin-ah. I'm serious. Did you see how easily he dumped you for that girl??" I frowned. "Guys, this is my boyfriend for pete's sake. I'm in love with him! How can I break up with him?! Why should I, anyway? I just agreed to be his girlfriend last month!" I cried in disbelief. "Besides, I was the one who turned down his offer when I saw you. And it would have looked impolite to turn down an offer, in Taeyeon's case"
"Oh, so it's my fault now?"
"I'm not saying it's anyone's fault, Chae!" I snapped. "I just don't like you doubtng him so easily! He courted me for a month! He must have feelings for me!"
"You are smarter than this, Lee Ye Jin," she replied, frowning. I stood up. "Please stop lying in front of my face. He's been nice to you, hasn't he? Wasn't that enough? He hasn't done anything wrong, Chaerin," I spat. "You haven't even eaten yet, Ye Jin! Please stay!!" Dara begged me.

"I lost my appetite," I said angrily. For the rest of the day, I didn't talk to Chaerin. I didn't even concentrate on my classes, which is very rare. I admit though....I'm guilty for getting so worked up. But who could blame me? "Hey, aren't you coming?" Minji (who also walked with us sometimes) asked, and I finally snapped back to reality.  Seonsangnim was waiting, and all the students were gone. Minji was there to pick me up, and Dara unnie was at the door.

"If Chaerin is coming, I'd prefer to walk alone," I said testily. Minji sighed. "I'm not taking sides, Ye Jin-ah, but I want to go home early"
"Fine, I don't really care. I have some after-school activities to do anyway," I shrugged.

Minji stared at me worriedly. Then, she slowly exited the classroom. I sighed and gathered my things slowly. "Ye Jin, I don't have time for this. I'll be going to my office if you need me, all right? Just lock the door before you go." 
I blinked. I didn't realize that seonsangnim was still there. "N-ne.....Mianhae, seonsangnim," I said sheepishly. "It's all right. Everything will be fine in the end," he tried to reassure me. I frowned and bowed. 
As soon as he was out of earshot, I grabbed my bag and went out the door.

When I was already out on the street, I remembered my Math textbook. I stopped walking and rummaged through my bag.

Nothing.

"Damn it, I left it in the classroom. We have homework. Aish!" I cursed. Way to go, Ye Jin. I retraced my steps quickly. As I shoved my book into my bag, I heard voices. 

"Oppa, this door is open," it was Taeyeon, I think.

Were they...........Kissing?!  
Suddenly, I realized they footsteps were getting nearer. I realized that the classroom they were talking about was this classroom. I dove under the teacher's desk, pushing in myself as much as possible.

Luckily it was a perfect fit.

I heard shameless smacking sounds. They were kissing. And they must be so near. Who the hell had the nerve to kiss the new girl so quickly? "Oppa, I swear I heard something..."

"Mmm, shut up..." a voice said ily. Choi Seunghyun? No, it-it can't be, my eyes filled up with tears.

I couldn't believe it. I couldn't.

"Ugh, the mood is ruined!" Seunghyun groaned. "Ah, mianhae," Taeyeon said sweetly. I cringed. "Mind telling me why you wanted to cheat on your girlfriend?"
"Oh please. I plan to break up with her soon. She's not my girlfriend." The tears began to stream down my cheeks.

"Then why did you even bother courting her, Oppa?" Oppa...I cried harder and I struggled to keep quiet.

"Mmm....Do you really want to know?"
"Of course I do!"

"Aish, fine, fine........My parents have always complained that I never had a girl. If I didn't marry, then who will be my heir and . So they tried setting me up with girls who met their standards. I hated every single one of them. They all wanted something from me, my looks, money; I have everything, you see"

"Mmm, it shows," Taeyeon giggled. I wanted to rip apart.

"Well, I couldn't take it when I realized they tried to set an arranged marriage. I convinced them to give me 2 months. I hated every girl here but Ye Jin. She was the only girl who wanted nothing for me. And she was so damn nice. Well, in short, she was perfect to become my 'girlfriend'. God did it work," he chuckled. "The marriage was cancelled. Everything was perfect again, even if I had to my mother's daily talk of getting me out of this relationship. Now that I've met you, maybe I'll break up with her sooner...."

"Oh, Oppa..." Wasn't I too freaking, freaking lucky that the teacher's desk was near the door? I crawled out.

They were kissing. Cheating on me. Talked about me like I was nothing. He used me. Chae was right, my ears rang.

I quickly ran away. "Oppa, there's someone who was here!"

"Mworago?I ran faster and hid in the girls' bathroom.

"Did you see who it was?" he demanded, storming to the door. "No, I only saw a blur of pink...."

"Well, in any case, I'd better break up with Ye Jin sooner before things get out of hand"

"You better, Oppa." You don't ing say my name again, I thought, tears spilling faster.

"Come on, I'll drive you home baby"

"Thanks" I heard their footsteps walk away.

I broke into tears and sobbed loudly, my chest hurting more than ever. I quickly took out my phone, still sobbing. "D-Dara unnie?"

"Ye Jin?!"

"Can you pick me up? I'm still at school," I said shakily.

Author's Note: I am sincerely sorry for not updating for more than necessary. I was caught up with life and I just didn't feel like writing. I'm so lazy :( Anyway, I hope you enjoyed that chapter. Maybe 2 chapters left though.... BTW, I'm a new EXOtic O.O I don't know why I'm saying this but OMFGGGGG EXO is the best *^* After Big Bag and Super Junior of course XDDD Anyway, updating again soon!! This time I'll do it because my stupid laptop refused to work and now I'm using the computer -_-

So that's all for now! Until the next chapter! Fighting! Thanks for staying with me and liking this fanfic!! I love you all so much!!