Donghae x Privatecookie228

★ ♢ T E A C U P S || R E Q U E S T S H O P ♢ ★ [C L O S E D]

 

 
Donghae x Privatecookie228
 
"I like Emily!!!" Donghae said out of no where while the others suddenly stopped talking. He and Eunhyuk were close to Emily. Excluding Emily who wasn't with them but buying groceries alone the others started looking at Donghae curious.
 
"Mwo?" Said Eunhyuk. Not that he likes her in that way but as a brotherly thing. Doubts all over Eunhyuk when he heard Donghae exclaimed that he likes Emily. Eunhyuk eyed the others to say something about it. 
 
"Is there any food?" Stephanie and Rachel entered the kitchen. "Rachel-ah Stephanie-ah... This... Donghae claimed to be liking Emily..." Said Eunhyuk. "MWO!!!" Rachel hollered. "BUAHAHAHA..." Stephanie laugh. "It is not funny... This is vital... I can't allow you to date her." Said Rachel like an overprotective mother.
 
"We shall see if you really like her." Rachel eyed Donghae and slammed the door running to her bedroom getting something. Soon she opened the door smashingly. Went to the table and gave Eunhyuk and Stephanie a paper.
 
"Right a question related to Emily..." She ordered. Soon they started writing a questions... SSSS... Millions of them. "Now..." Rachel started. "We will see if you really like our Emily by answering this questions." Rachel said and Donghae nodded.
 
Questions
 
Q.1) What letter does Emily like between A-Z? Excluding D and E?
A: L
Q.2) What time in the day does she take her candies?
A: Mostly when she wakes up
Q.3) What does she like between Crocodile or Shark the most?
A: Crocodile
Q.4) What Milk does she prefer to drink?
A: Semi-skimmed milk
Q.5) WHO does she like more between Eunhyuk or Donghae?
 
A vital question... Who does she like more?
 
"Hi guys... What you doing?" Entered Emily. "No cheating..." Said Stephanie. They were so curious on who will he put down. Stephanie quietly leave the kitchen and went to Kibum and Kyuhyun's room.
 
"Kibum... Kyuhyun-ah..." She called entering the room. "Wae geure?" They asked and she gestured them to come and she whispered something about Donghae. They nodded and smirked.
 
"Where's Henry?" She asked. "Molla yo..." They replied and left to do on what they've to do.
 
The 2 still curious as Donghae practically didn't move an inch for nearly 5 minutes leaving Emily confused. "HENRY-OPPA!!!" Called Emily from downstairs. Weird she never calls anyone oppa besides him. 
 
Henry on the other side who's sleeping quietly was woken up by the call and jolted up immediately. Went downstairs to see the source of the call. "Neh?" He asked scratching his back nape.
 
"They won't let me see what they're doing..." Emily whined like a baby. "Really? You wake me up for that? You should have called Heechul-hyung..." Yawned Henry making Emily pouted. "I don't like you anymore Oppa..." Fake a nearly teary eyes. Henry looked at her then suddenly went to the others and grabbed the paper.
 
Henry examining what he has reading on his hands. Eyeing carefully. "Really? Really? Really? You guys are so immature..." He told the others and his hyungs. "What does it says?" Emily asked.
 
"Look and see..." He commented. I grabbed the paper and gasped on the questions... "Wae yo? Why you writing things about me?" Emily said. None of them spoke. "The answer for the last question..." She rolls over to Eunhyuk dancing fairy fairy and held his hands. "Oh... My Idol... Im so into you..." She said with a sparkling eyes making Donghae jealous but she didn't know does she?
 
Donghae jolted up and exited the kitchen. "What's the problem with him?" She asked clueless. "Devastated on what you said..." Eunhyuk said nodding. "Huh?" Clueless.
 
While the 3 planning on what they've talk about earlier. 'Plan for changing Emily's taste...' The three laughed. Smirking... "Okay guys... Timing is the vital part... One miss timing could end up hospital..." Said Stephanie and the 2 nodded.
 
Emily and the others were watching in the couch on the living room excluding Kibum, Kyuhyun, Stephanie and Donghae. "Okay start the plan... You do your part and I do my part..." They nodded obediently. 
Do you know why we are doing this? Cuz Emily is so idolizing Eunhyuk and he doesn't like her in that way... So... Here we are mischievous friends of hers.
 
Kyuhyun and Kibum do there job in the stairs where the main part will be happening between the two... Stephanie trying to persuade Emily to go upstairs and get something is still a problem. But that's not gonna fail them. They know when Stephanie is angry she is more viral than a Kibum and a Kyuhyun combined. After the 2 finishes the job in the stairs they go get Donghae.
 
"Donghae-yah..." Called the 2. "Emily... When I count to 3 and you're not getting up I am threatening you..." Stephanie joked with a serious face and Emily jolted up immediately.
 
"Donghae-ah... Emily wants to talk to you downstairs making Donghae inside the room jolted up and open the door heading to the stairs. Perfect timing. The 2 is at the each end of the stairs. "You called?" Donghae started. Making Emily confused. "Hnnn?" The two step in sync at each stair until Emily step at the certain part that should be for Donghae but oh well.
 
Emily lost her balance making her fall on the other side Donghae immediately react and grabbed her making them both fall in the stairs the others were watching intensely... 
 
She closed her eyes tightly scared of falling. Soon she heard a groan. "Argggh..." Groaned Donghae. Emily opened her eyes seeing that their lips were inches apart making her blush. "..." None of them speak. Until Donghae lightly peck her lips... Gosh surprising.
 
"E... Ehem..." Fake cough by the others. "Yah!!!" Emily stood up rather quick blushing. "Kwenchana... Oppa?" She asked Donghae who became surprised. Kyuhyun and Kibum walk down the stairs and whispered something to Emily. "Don't call anyone Oppa..." Before passing. 'Wae?' She thought.
 
Soon the others were a bit agitated she never calls the other Oppa except Henry and Heechul occasionally Eunhyuk. And now Donghae?
 
"YAH! Emily-aegi... Call us OPPA TOO..." Exclaimed Siwon. "Me too..." Leeteuk said. Practically everyone nagged about being called oppa. Since that night she never called anyone oppa besides the 2, Henry and Heechul.
 
The relationship between Emily and Donghad are yet to be revealed. "Aye... Ima tell you now..." Emily said.
 
Few months ago...
 
"YAH!!!" Donghae exclaimed getting the attention of the others and Emily. It was in the public when he stood up in the bench and shouted. "Emily-ah!!! CHUKAHEYO!!!" He shouted some others cheered. Emily on the other hand can't speak... Why? After that small peck that night she never stopped thinkin' bout him. Not a single time that Donghae's name isn't mention on her every thought. 
 
She blushed as he walk closer and kneeled down. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked to utter surprise she said yes...
 
So yes... Basically we are together now... My idolization for Eunhyukkie fade but still part of me idolizes him for dancing.
 
"Saranghae..." Emily smiled.
"Nado Saranghae..." Donghae replied.
 
Author's Note
Sorry if it's late... I wish you like it... And wishing that you will enjoy it.
Sorry if it isn't what your expecting Y.Y
But I hope overall that it'll make you happy kookoo ^.^
This is one tough chapter for me xD I had Geek and Ahjumma work with me in this one... Lolz 
Hope you will like it though...
 
MissingPainter