//chapter 5

a gangster who falls in love with a nerd

"hana! please stop for a moment, i have got something to pass to you! just for a while, i promise." daehyun shouted across the corridor.

you stopped walking and turned around. you didn't even want to look at daehyun.

then daehyun hand across you a pretty looking box and he went off.

your mind went blank when you saw that box.

"is he going to do a prank on me? since i ignored him all these while. will he put cockroach or flour in it to scare me." you thought.

you hesitated for a while and finally decided to open it up. 

your eye widened when you saw that cute little bear and you noticed there's a letter beside it.

once again, you opened it up and read the content.

Dear Hana,

i am sincerely sorry about what happened last week. I admit that i am in wrong for hugging you out of sudden when we are not even in a relationship or what. I am also in wrong for not apologizing immediately right after that hug and i shouldn't be so proud and take your hug for granted. Please accept my deep and sincere apologies. I am here to express my regrets and to assure you that i will do my best to avoid a repeat of what happened. If you are able to accept my apologies, please come to Jangwon Restaurant at 7pm next saturday. Once again, i am sorry for all the mistakes that i did. I hope i am able to see you in Jangwon Restaurant next saturday.

Yours Sincerely,
Jung Daehyun

your smile widened when you saw that daehyun is finally being sincere. 

"yes, that's the right thing to do, daehyun!" you thought.

you rushed home after school and start dressing up for next week's dinner although theres still like one week to go. 

you don't know why are you so excited about it.

you opened your wardrobe and thought "should i wear shorts or dress or skirts?"  

"red or blue?" "black seems nice though."  

"hana, why are you making a mess on your bed and wardrobe?" you turned around and noticed its your sister. 

"unnie! come and help me out. i am having a dinner with my guy friend next week and i'm not sure what to wear!" you said it to your sister.

"friend? next week? you still have one week left! why are you so excited? are you sure is he just a friend to you?" she teased you. 

"unnie stop teasing me. come help me out!" you blushed.

"should i put on make up on that day? "what about my spec?" you asked for your sister's opinion.

"yes of couse you should. i think you should wear contact lens." she said.

"contact lens? but i don't know how to wear... and where to buy it?" you asked disappointedly. 

"you forgot that i am also wearing lenses? i will bring you to spec shop tomorrow!" she said.