//chapter 1

a gangster who falls in love with a nerd

last year

you looked at those pretty popular girls from your school and you thought why couldn't you be as pretty as them.

while you were daydreaming about when you're going to be pretty, you heard a voice shouting rudely at you.

"hey nerd, why are you staring at us?" you noticed it was one of the pretty popular girls you saw just now.

"sorry but i wasn't staring at you guys. i was thinking about something." you denied.

"stop lying nerd. nerds like you should just quit this school. you are a disgrace to this school!" they exclaimed.

*sigh, i guess they are one of those girl who have pretty face but an ugly heart.* you thought.

you didn't want to get into any troubles as you know you ain't their rival.

so you just apologized and ran away.

from then onwards, they started finding troubles with you.

because they just hate nerds like you that exist in this school.

sometimes, they could be as mean as:

-throwing your books all around the cafeteria.

humiliates you infront of everyone.

-hid your bag.

-pulls your shirt / skirt till its torn.

and more.

no one dares to help you out because whoever helps you they will land in the same state as you.

 

this year

everyone is crazy about the new transferred students who they have gang called B.A.P.

those girls are crazy about them too.

those girls warned everyone that no one is supposed to get close with them especially daehyun. 

but they did not warn you because they know that b.a.p won't fall in love with a nerd like you.

ever since, b.a.p came to our school. those girls stop bullying you. 

they will only find troubles with people who is trying to get close with b.a.p.

so you are kind of grateful that b.a.p transferred to your school because you will have a more peaceful life without those girls bullying you.

 

while you were walking along the corridor you heard a familiar voice shouted "YA! nerdy girl, long time no see." 

you turned and noticed it was those girls again. 

"come here nerd. give us all your lunch money, otherwise..." one of them shouted.

you sighed and said "sorry but i need to use them to buy my books!"

"quick! give it to us otherwise we ain't sure what we are going to do with you." they snarled.

you know they are going to bully you again. 

but you didn't want to give in because you really need those money for books.

those girls saw your reaction and they said "don't want give huh?"

they started pulling your hair. strands of hair dropped onto the floor. 

you screamed as loud as possible.

 "STOP IT!" someone nears the staircase shouted.

you and those girls noticed that it was b.a.p's daehyun. 

the girls stopped pulling my hair but daehyun saw what they did just now.

"why are you pulling her hair?" daehyun questioned.

"we are just playing with her! it is true nerd? no i mean, is it true hana?" one of them tries to give you some signals. 

"errr....." you said.

"i saw what you all did to her just now. i demand a apology from you guys to her." daehyun demanded.

those girls wanted to give a good impression to their ideal guy ((daehyun)) so they just apologized to you.

and they ran away quickly.

daehyun then walks up to you and asked "are you okay? and hi, i'm jung daehyun and you're?"