//chapter 3

a gangster who falls in love with a nerd

 

 

you were eating at cafeteria alone because your only best friend abandoned you and went with another clique. 

 

"hi, is it okay if we sit here?" daehyun said.

you looked up and you noticed its daehyun & bap's. you nooded your head.

they started having a small chat with you.

"why are you sitting alone? where's your friend?" jongup questioned curiously.

"erm......." you were embarrassed to answer.

"i am a nerd and no one likes me, no one wants to be my friend.  and my only friend abandoned me." you said sadly.

"ah! it's okay. next time just hang out with us? eat with us? we can be your friends!" daehyun said. 

*the rest of bap members gave daehyun a question mark face*

to make it less awkward, youngjae said "yeah, i agree!"

the rest of them followed & nooded their head too and persuade you to agree.

'"okay, thanks guys i'm really touched!" you said.

"after school, give a call to any of us and we will wait you at the bookshop. and we will have lunch together somewhere alright?" yongguk said while giving you their's number.

"okay! bye, see you" you exclaimed.

 

B.A.P's POV

"YA! hyung, you like her huh?" zelo shouted.

"erm... is it that obvious? but i don't like her, i'm just kind of interested in her." daehyun said.

"why do you say you are kind of interested in her?" yongguk questioned.

"i feel that she is a lovely girl who needs guy's protection. and i really want to protect her." daehyun said.

"aink aink hyung in love!" playful zelo said while clapping.

"omg, daehyun is in love love love <3" himchan said while doing the '<3" hand sign.

"YA! himchan and zelo you both are so lame!" daehyun exclaimed.

"but i think she looks better without her nerdy geek spec." zelo said.

"i don't go for looks and she looks cute with that nerdy geek spec!" daehyun snarled. 

"if you like her then go for it." jongup said.

"hm i guess so..." daehyun softened down.

 

Lunch time

"where should we eat?" daehyun asked.

"sushi!" you said.

"no! i want fast food!" zelo exclaimed.

you looked disappointed and said "its okay lets eat fast food."

daehyun saw your expression and said "fast food is unhealthy therefore we shall eat sushi!"

"YA, hyung you remember it!" zelo snarled.

 

you guys reached sakae sushi and daehyun sat beside you.

himchan saw and he gave daehyun a wink.

daehyun rolled eyes on him.

zelo took the menu and ordered the usual salmon sushi set for all of you.

*waitress came and puts down the foods on the table*

"! i can't eat salmon. i am allergic to salmon!" you whispered softly to yourself.

daehyun heard. "YA zelo, you didn't ask what she wants to eat and you ordered salmon for her. and she's allergic to it!" he said.

"sorry hana!" zelo apologized.

you shook your head.

"let me order a new meal for you!" daehyun said.

"its okay, i can just eat the rice of the sushi." you said,

"its okay let me order for you." daehyun said.

you insisted on not ordering and daehyun finally agreed.

daehyun peals off the salmon from the sushi rice for you.

 

"ahhh, i'm so full." yongguk said.

"lets go home?" jongup asked.

"okay." zelo said.

they all went off real fast because they were tired. and left you and daehyun at the front of the sakae sushi.

"okay bye daehyun i will go now! see you tomorrow!" you said.

out of sudden, daehyun hugs you from the back and whispers "don't go."