The day

Let Just Cross The Line

 

Park Shin Hye POV

Today the day that I had waiting for .. I am in the room looking at my reflection in the big mirror . Then suddenly door is opening . I look at the door . Yong Hwa is coming .

“You look beautiful in white”, he said then smile – even his eyes don’t even blink .

“I know”, I said jokingly then shyly smelling a bouquet of flowers that I hold.

Then suddenly the door is open again . Yong Hwa’s mother is coming .

“Ouh my daughter . You look so beautiful . Yong Hwa just make a good choice”, she said and hold my hands .

“Yong Hwa ah . Go outside the ceremony is going to start”, she said and my father come inside the room .

Yong Hwa wait on the middle of isle . my father give my hand to Yong Hwa after we reached where Yong Hwa is . Me and Yong Hwa walk hand in hand tighly towards the priest .

“Jung Yong Hwa shii are you ready to receive Park Shin Hye to become your wife?”, the priest said .

“I do”, he said .

The the priest ask the same question to me and Ialso answer the same as Yong Hwa .“I do” .

“I now announce you husband and wife . You may kiss the bride”, priest said then we kissed each other while other people stand from their sit and clapped their hands .