My love confession

Let Just Cross The Line

 

Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa have been a good friends for a couple of years but both cannot express their own feelings about each other .

 ‘I don’t want to lose her’ – Yong Hwa always said to his friends .

‘ He’s just my bestfriend that can replace boyfriend’ – Shin Hye always repeated the same thing whenever her friends ask her about her relationship with Yong Hwa .

“Oppa how about this?”, Shin Hye post like an actress while trying the blouse .

Yong Hwa just laugh and nodded then raise his thumb . He pay for the cloth then take her to the salon .

“Do you like it?”, he ask her as they were eating in the restaurant .

“Of course . It has been long time since I bought new clothes . Live life like a princess”, she said while giggle .

Yong Hwa smile then his heart is talking to himself .. ‘You can be the princess if you willing to let me have a little space in your heart plus I will not dreaming about being a prince just even by being a servant is not that bad . As long as I’m by your side’.

“Shin Hye ah …”, he hesitated his word .

“Wae?”, she ask short while munching her food .

“Its been a long time we had become the very best friend right ? Why does it feels like it just yesterday we meet?”, he said and stare right to her eyes .

“Its been a three years . So long”, she said while smiling but her heart is thinking about another else .. ‘ A three years of my yearning’ . She then take a drink after finish eating .

“Kaja”, Yong Hwa stand after he also finish his drink .

Yong Hwa drive his car somewhere . Shin Hye had asked for almost million time about their destination and she knows it must be very special since he willing to bought her new clothes – treated her like a princess . Suddenly the car stop moving

“What’s wrong”, Shin Hye ask as she hold her sitbelt tightly .

“Aish”, Yong Hwa sigh then opened the car door and go outside .

Shin Hye is just wondering what is happening !

“Shin Hye ah .. get off .”, he said .

She get off without any words . Yong Hwa help her to sit on the car front bonnet . He just staring at the sky while Shin Hye just stare at him with full of thoughts ..

“What are you doing?”, she ask .

“Look it’s a falling star! Whenever you think of someone, stars will fall.”, he said while pointing at the falling star on the sky .

“It doesn’t make sense”, she said and laugh .

“Its true .. Believe me”, he said try to convince her .

“There’s not even had any star tonight”, she said and look up to the sky

“Of course the sky had become blank because …”, he hesitate .

“Because of what?”, she eager wanna know .

“Because I always think of you”, he said then look down and smile shyly .

Shin Hye just smile but her heart is like wanna burst .