Chibi's Day In: Sleeping Chaos

Chibi's Day In

Hi everyone, i'm finally back, sorry for the long delay, though to make it up to you guys, i made this into a long and crazy update, so enjoy and one more chapter left ^-^

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Previously on Chibi’s Day In….

“yes you did uncle HeeChul, but we’re not yet sleepy, so tag time~”answered little Yunnie and continued chasing after little Joongie. Seeing their happy hyung's playing tag, both little Suie and little Chunnie joined little Yunnie and little Joongie, with towel’s still covering their body.

“oh god!...when will this be over?” asked HeeChul as he stares at the ceiling, waiting for someone to answer him. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

They were now all lying on the futons, little  yunniie and little joongie was on the left of heechul drinking their bottle of milk, while on baby minmin’s right was little chunnie and little suie drinking their milks as well, on the center of course was heechul who was holding the bottle for baby minmin who was busy it with his sleepy eyes.

 

Look so cute right, lets just hope the chibi’s will sleep so heechul will have his rest, just as he wish for it.

 

After a while, the four chibi’s were pretending to be sleeping, just like as the four chibi’s planned before they lye down on the futon. Waiting for heechul and baby minmin to sleep. From time to time both little joongie and little suie will open one of their eyes to see if heechul was sleeping, and if they sense a movement they’ll automatically close their eyes.

 

“you guys think I didn’t know what you’re doing?... sleep” said heechul as he stared at the now sleeping baby minmin.

 

Little joongie on the other hand, turned to his right side resting his head on little yunnie’s left arm.

 

“yunnie… joongie doesn’t want to sleep, uncle hey-hey is so evil *pouts*” whispered little joongie, he pouted even more when he didn’t get any response from little yunnie. And being curious, he raised his head to look at little yunnie’s face.

 

It turns out little yunnie was already sleeping with his small mouth slightly open, with an empty bottle of milk on his neck.

 

“yunnie’s sleeping already?... so mean” said little joongie as he his other side, but his eyes went wide as he was face to face with heechul.

 

“sleep joongie… look at yunnie, he’s a good boy, he’s already sleeping” said heechul.

 

*pouts* “but joongie’s not sleepy” said little joongie in a low voice.

 

“Close your eyes, and later before you know it, ur already sleeping….” added heechul in a commanding tone.

 

“but..”

 

“no more but’s and listen to uncle hee-hee okay?”

 

With that, little joongie forcedly closed his eyes, fighting the urge to open it again.

 

“so hard… joongie wants to play” said little joongie to himself.

 

Little suie and little chunnie on the other hand, seeing as heechul had his back on them, they carefully crawled out from the futon, like some soldiers. As they were about to be out from the futon, little suie’s left leg got tangled with baby minmin’s blanket.

 

Little suie became nervous seeing this, and with that, he slowly wiggled his small leg from left to right.

 

“suie what al you doing?” whispered little chunnie. In which little suie pointed at his leg.

 

“chunnie will remove the blankey, just don’t move” said little chunnie in which little suie nodded his head. And with that, little chunnie carefully crawled back to the futon, and as he held the blanket, baby minmin turned to his right side and hold’s little chunnie’s hand.

 

This shocks little chunnie, that he carefully removed baby minmin’s hold. As soon as he placed the small hand on the futon, he hurriedly proceeds to his task, but then again, baby minmin’s hand placed his hand on top of little chunnie’s hand and held it.

 

“baby minmin tuln the other way” whispered little chunnie. More like pleaded little chunnie. But since baby minmin was sleeping, the baby just continued his snooze cutely.

 

“what are you two doing?” hearing heechul’s stern voice, got both little suie and little chunnie’s eyes wide.

 

“sleeping” said little chunnie as he buried his face on the futon, rolling his small body back to his napping place, pretending to sleep.

 

“sleeping? Really?” asked heechul with raised brow.

 

“suie’s sleeping too” said little suie as he lye down on the floor and closed his eyes, pretending to sleep as well.

 

“it’s good to know” said heechul playing along with little suie and little chunnie, with a smirk, he added.

 

“monsters hates those babies who lies to elders, they eat those babies aside from not sleeping at noon… I think I’m hearing some noises now, seems the monster is heading this way” said heechul as he eyes both little suie and little chunnie.

 

Little suie on the other hand, roused from the ground and run beside heechul, and scaredly hugging the elder while looking around, since the gap between little joongie and heechul was small, his diaper area ends up on little joongie’s face.

 

Little joongie on the other hand, woke up from lack of oxygen and maybe from the smell as well. So he turned to his other side, with an unexpected event, little yunnie’s bottle of milk dropped from little yunnie’s neck and onto little joongie’s forhead, leaving a small red mark, waking the sleepy little joongie, rubbing his small forehead with teary eyes. With a pout, little joongie roused from the futon.

 

“UWAAAAAAAA!!!!”

 

Seeing this made heechul’s blood boils, but he knows it’s his job so he counted up to ten until he’s calm. With that, he stared at little suie.

 

“that’s why you have to sleep, look what you did, you awoken little joongie” said heechul, in which little suie hugged heechul’s right arm tightly.

 

“suie’s scawd… suie will sleep beside uncew heeshoe” said little suie as he lye down beside heechul.

 

heechul untangled little suie’s small arm and roused from the futon, he then kneeled in front of little joongie and caressed the latter’s small face.

 

“shhhhh…. Stop crying, I’ll make suie to sleep on his spot okay?”

 

“no… suie will sleep with uncew heeshoe” said little suie as he clings to heechuls arm.

 

=.= “the monster will not eat you, if you listen to me okay?.. now be a good boy and go lye down beside chunnie” said heechul as he calms himself.

 

“no…” hearing this convo about their nappy spots, little joongie stopped from crying and stared at heechul, the latter on the other hand, stared at little joongie with confusion. The little boy’s small chubby cheeks and button nose was red from crying, with moist of tears.

 

“what about joongie? *sniffs* *sniffs*... there’s no more space *pouts*” whined little joongie.

 

“sorry joongie, but suie is scared… can you be a good boy and switch places with suie?” asked heechul as he pointed at the space beside baby minmin.

 

“but joongie wants to sleep beside, yunnie *pouts*”said little joongie as he crossed his small arms.

 

“lower your voice joongie, and there’s no more space, only beside baby minmin..so be a good boy and listen to uncle hee-hee”.

 

“no… joongie will only sleep beside yunnie” said little joongie stubbornly as he turned his head away. Leaving heechul to sigh as he now have two big problems, a stubborn little joongie and little suie.

 

As heechul was about to talk to little suie.

 

“AHHHHHHHHH!!!!”

 

heechul, little suie, little joongie and little chunnie, turned to the direction of the noise.

 

It was none other than little yunnie jumping from the futon while screaming and pointing his small finger at the futon.

 

“w-what’s wrong yunnie?” asked heechul curiously as he stared at little yunnie worriedly. Little yunnie on the other hand, jumped from his spot and run at the back of heechul.

 

“there’s a COCKROACH!!” after little yunnie screamed, both little suie and little joongie stood up from the futon and screamed as well while running in circles. Heechul on the other hand, stood up from the futon and runs further back, while the chibi’s run behind him, while peeking behind him.

 

Little chunnie on the other hand, curiously went to little yunnie’s nappy spot and tooked the said cockroach, holding it from its antennae.

 

“chunnie’s pet *giggles*” little chunnie then stood up from his crouching position and walked to where heechul and the rest were.

 

“pet’s nice” continued little chunnie.

 

“no its not chunnie, throw it away” said heechul panickedly as he runs further away from little chunnie. While little yunnie, joongie and suie, run behind heechul.

 

“no… chunnie won’t throw it” said little chunnie as he stared at the cockroach.

 

Heechul on the other hand, was determined to kill the cockroach, even if little chunnie loves the icky thing. Especially since it’s dirty, so he also needs to save little chunnie from the germs that was with the cockroach. And with that, heechul tooked the coloring book from the small table and rolled it. Slowly walking to where little chunnie was, with the three chibi’s behind him, all scared. He swinged the coloring book, hitting the cockroach, making it flew all around the room.

 

Little chunnie’s eyes went wide, he was about to cry but he saw the cockroach was safe and running to their direction and with that, Heechul scooped little chunnie from the ground and runs to the direction of the kitchen followed by the three chibi’s.

 

Once they were on the kitchen, heechul placed little chunnie on the floor.

 

“okay, yunnie, joongie, suie” the three chibi’s looked at heechul’s eyes with determination, as if they were some soldier’s fighting for their country.

 

“guard little chunnie, don’t let him escape, I have to return to the living room and kill the icky thing… plus we have to save baby minmin” the three chibi’s nodded their heads as they formed a circle around little chunnie who was struggling to be free.

 

“NOOOOO!!!.... don’t kill chunnie’s pet!!!”

 

“I’m sorry chunnie, but this is for the safety of korea” with that, he stormed to the direction of the living room, leaving a crying chunnie and three chibi’s praying for the death of the cockroach.

 

(why did my story end up this way? XDXD)

 

After the success of killing the cockroach, heechul sweep the dead cockroach out of his house. And with that, he sat on the ground.

 

“KIDS!! YOU ALL CAN COME HERE NOW…. EVERYTHING’S SAFE” the three chibi’s happily runs to where heechul was, while little chunnie was walking like a little zombie, mourning for the death of his pet.

 

“oh come on chunnie… you still have your real pet, so cheer up.. the one I killed has a germs in its body, it’ll cause you some sickness, and I had to prevent that… so cheer up nae?” said heechul in which little chunnie just sat on the futon and stared at baby minmin’s sleeping face.

 

“baby minmin’s still sleeping” said little chunnie in which heechul nodded his head.

 

“your right, and I almost forgot about this little fella… seems, when he’s sleeping… he’ll just sleep… such a good baby” said heechul with smile.

 

“okay, since everything’s clear bed time everyone”

 

“no… we already slept” said little yunnie with a pout.

 

“that was a short sleep… you all need a longer one.. look at baby minmin, this baby is a good example” reasoned heechul.

 

“but he’s a baby” reasoned little joongie.

 

“but your all babies =.=” added heechul.

 

“you killed chunnie’s pet” continued little chunnie.

 

“=.=… it’s not your pet… just go to sleep”

 

“NO!!!” shouted the four chibi’s, louder than their usual scream, which startled baby minmin and before heechul could run to where baby minmin was.

 

“UWAAAAAAAAA!!!!” cried baby minmin as he raised his hands, asking to be carried.

 

“=.=… aurgh, can this day be anymore crazier?” asked heechul as he runs to baby minmin, and scooped the latter from the futon, lulling it to sleep but baby minmin just continued to wail. While the four chibi’s, started to run around the place being all crazy.

 

“TT^TT… somebody help me” cried heechul to himself.

 

Heechul stood up from the futon, ignoring the crazy chibi’s who were now playing around the living room. He walks to where baby minmin’s formula was, cooing baby minmin. Calming the crying baby as he make the baby’s milk. Baby minmin on the other hand, continued to wail while moving his hands, shoving heechul’s hand making some baby formula to drop from here and there.

 

“baby minmin is a good boy.. he’ll listen to uncle hee-hee” said heechul as he smiles at baby minmin, nuzzling the baby’s nose.

 

*SLAPS!*

 

“=.=… please baby minmin… uncle hee-hee will give you lots of toys nae?” begged heechul, but baby minmin continued to cry.

 

“look, look a dog is talking..pali baby minmin… look, look the dog is talking” said heechul as he points his finger at the wall, baby minmin on the other hand, stopped from crying and stared to where heechul was pointing.

 

*blinks* *blinks* *blinks*

 

“you see that baby minmin.. it’s so amazing right?... omo the dog was now hiding, find it baby minmin we have to give him milk… find him baby minmin”

 

*blinks* *blinks* *blinks*

 

“favo” said baby minmin as he points his small chubby finger at heechul and turned his gaze at the wall once again.

 

“=.= did he just called me a pabo?” after asking himself, he started making baby minmin’s milk as fast as he can before baby minmin cries again.

 

And I'm on tonight
You know my hips don't lie
And I'm starting to feel it's right
All the attraction, the tension
Don't you see baby, this is perfection

 

“=.= seriously?... this babie's really love to dance, i really need to unplug my compnent; and now the babie’s turned into Shakira?... aurgh, before I fully turned crazy, I’ll put baby minmin to sleep before I put the crazy babie’s to sleep” said heechul as he shakes baby minmin’s bottle of milk. After that, he walks to the direction of the futon, ignoring the four chibi’s shaking their small chubby tummy’s.

 

But as soon as he sat on the futon, baby minmin started wailing and even throwed the bottle on the direction where the chibi’s were dancing.

 

“baby minmin don’t you want your milk?... you have to sleep baby” said heechul as he swings his arms back in forth, trying to calm baby minmin and lulling the baby to sleep, but changmin started hitting heechul.

 

“please baby minmin… don’t you want to sleep?... I’ll give you lots of toys, even feed you the cake on my refrigerator okay?” baby minmin then pointed his small chubby finger at the direction of the dancing chibi’s.

 

“what about those crazy babies?” asked heechul in which changmin just cried while pointing his small chubby finger at the four dancing chibi’s. With no idea what to do, heechul placed baby minmin on the floor and watched as what the baby will do and the next thing he know, he wants to bang his head on the wall.

 

Baby minmin was clapping his small hands while watching the four chibi’s dancing.

 

And I'm on tonight
You know my hips don't lie
And I'm starting to feel it's right
All the attraction, the tension
Don't you see baby, this is perfection

To Be Continued...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? hope you guys enjoyed the continuation, and last chapter is up next... Though hope you guys loves the chibi turning into shakira on the last part toinks XDXD... anyways, i would like to thank all my patient readers, new readers, subscirbers, new subscribers and silent readers, love love you all... your all my inspirations ^-^... comments/subscription/upvote is mostly appriciated ^-^