Chapter 4

Casually Cruel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“You are surprisingly calm,” Jessica says in awe.

“Do I really look like that to you?” Yoona immediately glares at her.

Sica gulps. Uh.. maybe not.

They are walking from class to the cafeteria now. Sica just told Yoona about Kyuhyun who has crush on their new classmate, Victoria. Yoona’s face remained calm, or so she thought at first, when she told her everything. From how Kyuhyun knew about their new y neighbor, how he literally running there, and how he excitedly told her about how y and pretty this girl was. Now that she looks at her a little bit closer, her best friend has been glaring at everything and everyone along the hallway. Sica wonders if her eyes won’t hurt from too much glaring.

“I can’t believe this! How can he choose her over me?!”

And Sica can’t believe why Yoona could like someone like Kyuhyun. She can get any guys she wants, but instead she picks Kyuhyun, out of all handsome guys in school.

“Well, maybe because he doesn’t know that you like him?” Sica says as a matter of fact.

“He should’ve known! How could he still not know??”

Yoona asks her while ruffling her hair. All the guys pass them look at her with mouth and eyes open, maybe that scene looks like a CF to them. Well, Yoona is so pretty, prettier than Victoria even. It’s just that she has an empty brain, unfortunately. Of all 30 students in class, she is ranked 28th. God is fair after all.

“Because you always act like you have no interest in him.”

“I did??” Her eyes widen.

“Uh. Yeah.” 

“Ugh. Let’s forget about him, I’m getting more annoyed. Anyway, how’s your relationship with Lu Han. Any progress?”

Sica’s shoulders immediately slump upon hearing that name.

“not at all.”

“you know what, if I had a cute boyfriend like him I would never waste him like what you did!”

“It’s not like I want to be like this! But he keeps sticking to Kyuhyun, if there’s Lu Han there’s also Kyuhyun. I don’t even have any chance to talk with him. It’s like he is dating Kyuhyun not me!”

“How could you two date anyway?” Yoona shakes her head.

Jessica is wondering the same thing too. It was just happened all of sudden.

 

***

 

Two months ago, like usual Lu Han came to play games with Kyuhyun. While Kyuhyun was taking a shower, Sica walked in to his room just to find Lu Han alone. She was going to get her SNSD CD that Kyuhyun had borrowed without her knowing, because he knew she would make fun of him if he asked first. When she found her SNSD CD was missing, she just knew that Kyuhyun was the culprit.

So there she was in the door entrance, frozen once she saw Lu Han staring back at her. Confusion is written all over his face. His hands still on the bunch of CDs that scattered on the floor. Looked like he was tidyin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter