Chapter 24

Casually Cruel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What’s wrong with all the cute boys in this school? Are they crazy or what? Jessica still can’t believe it. First, Luhan agreed to be her boyfriend. Well even though it doesn’t end quite nice, but still. Now, Suho said that he likes her? Okay he didn’t exactly say he likes her but what’s the difference anyway? He is like the cutest guy in school; fan girls will kill her if they know.

This is really a serious matter for Jessica. She doesn’t have many friends and Suho is practically her closest one after Yoona. He is her best friend. She told him almost everything, even things she can’t say to Yoona or anyone. He is always there every time she needs a shoulder to cry on. It’s almost like he has this radar that tells him whenever she feels sad. But all of that doesn’t make her wants to be his girlfriend!

All she does is lie on bed when her phone rings. She takes a glance at the caller id and gulps when she sees the name. Suho.

After the conversation today, it’s awkward for them, or her. So she decides to ignore the phone and goes to sleep. She is relieved when it stops ringing but almost immediately it rings again. And again. And again…

He really doesn’t know when to give up, does he?

She finally gives up and takes the phone.

“Yes?” Her voice seems a bit annoyed, Suho can tell.

“Are you sleeping, princess?”

Jessica is lost for words.

“Hallo? Sica? Are you there…?”

She finally comes back to her sense. “Seriously Suho?”

He laughs, “What?”

“Just yesterday you’re still my best friend, and now you are flirting with me?”

“Then you’re misunderstood me. Who says I just want to be your best friend? It’s just that you really loved Luhan so I gave up on you. But now that you’re single, what am I waiting for anymore?”

Okay, who is this creature that talks with her right now? He is nowhere near Kim Joonmyeon that she knows before. 

“You keep thinking about what I said at school before, don’t you?”

“Of course not!” She answers almost immediately.

“Don’t lie… I know you must be thinking about it all night long, tossing and turning in your bed, you want to sleep but you c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter