Chapter 8: The Start of Our Friendship

ღFalling for my Girlfriend's BESTFRIENDღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy's Father and Naeun's Mother had a Joint Project for Mrs. Son Fashion show. Mr Bae will be the Agent for the models to be used.

"Sweetie, are you ready?" Mrs. Son asked her daughter while she entered her room.

"Yes Mom Iam." 

"I don't like you to wear snickers alright? Wear the Heels that I bought for you." Her mother said before going out of her room.

----------

Minutes later the Venue was arranged and it looked pretty. The black and white color dominated the Whole Venue.

Guess started Coming. You can see different people from different countries. Designers, Artist, Models and Known  People can be seen every where. 

Suzy came in with some Super Models in London. Suzy was wearing a white mermaid like gown with her hair just lying on her shoulders. Her simpleness brings put her Beauty. 

Naneun together with her mother was seen entering the venue too. She's Wearing a White dress with silver glitters that shined. Indeed she's also pretty. The Kim Family were also invited. Myungsoo came in with a Black Coat and Tie.

       

So the Event started with the cocktail party first before the main corse in the party started. Every Body was Eating and Drinking wines as expected in every formal Event there was two pretty ladies Eyeing over Naeun who was with Myungsoo.

"Look at that poor guy." a girl said.

She's Rejecting a Hottie. Stupid." the other girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter